Discovery Gaming Community
To: Charles Alestone | From: The Sol Project - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Charles Alestone | From: The Sol Project (/showthread.php?tid=149555)

To: Charles Alestone | From: The Sol Project - HassLHoFF™ - 04-19-2017

[Image: xjWc0rw.png]
Good evening Mister Alestone,

thank you for responding to our transmission.
Please excuse me, my schedule is amazingly filled, therefore my time is very restricted and I have to be short in this transmission. I can give you a slight overview about the project and the goals, but I am pretty sure we can arrange a face to face meeting very soon.
The Sol Project is about the venture of a high scale expedition to the Sol Sectors for research and cultural purpose. This venture will require the construction of a hypergate based on new technology.
As you already mentioned an slight overview about yourself I concur that your skills match our field of work for this quite well.
Please, provide me some info about your personal function you would prefer to get in and the Alestone Enterprise.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards

Prof. Dr. Alessa Samson

[Image: q5x9eiN.png]

RE: To: Charles Alestone | From: The Sol Project - Alestone - 04-19-2017

[Image: 39OXucf.png]
[Image: oHLnUdr.png]

Alestone Enterprises

Source: Heisenberg Research Station, Koeln system
CommID: Charles Alestone, CEO Alestone Enterprises

Recipients: Prof. Dr. Alessa Samson, Sol Project

Encryption: Commercial Standard

Doctor Samson,

Thank you for your reply!

As to your questions, I can slot myself into a great many positions. I have been an engineer for a significant portion of my life, and have worked on technology bases from Zoner to IMG with various Outlands polities in between. A major amount of that work has revolved around installation of jump drives while I was Chief of Research and Development for Star Enterprises. While I am not familiar with "hypergates", I would expect that it more a matter of scale than kind.

As to Alestone Enterprises, as the name implies, I am sole owner. The purpose of the corporation is energy R&D, with a current focus on fusion plants. I am currently in a research phase involving gravimetrics and how gravitonic pressure can be applied to the fusion bottle's pinch.

Should my research and the follow on development be useful, I would certainly be willing to license it to the Project.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I tend to wander a bit in the pursuit of my research, but I promise to respond as quickly as circumstances allow.

With Regard,

Charles Alestone
Alestone Enterprises

RE: To: Charles Alestone | From: The Sol Project - HassLHoFF™ - 04-24-2017

[Image: xjWc0rw.png]
Good evening Mister Alestone,

your working field is very promising. We will send you a personal invitation to the Antarctica very soon. I hope we will have a nice conversation and looking forward to a great future.

Best regards

Prof. Dr. Alessa Samson

[Image: q5x9eiN.png]