Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice : Players Fined - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Admin Notice : Players Fined (/showthread.php?tid=14960)

Pages: 1 2

Admin Notice : Players Fined - Reverend Del - 01-04-2009

[D.Brothers]Travis-Wood, [D.Brothers]Jimmy.Law have been sanctioned owing to a report posted on the 04/01/2009 for:

Quote:6.21 Attacking without an engagement notice is not allowed. All attacks must be preceded with some form of RP, regardless of NPC faction diplomacy.

Consequences: Fined all credits and armour. notifications on hold

Notes: Words are required before you initiate combat, even if you are a corsair and the fellow you want to kill is a Blood Dragon.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

Admin Notice : Players Fined - Reaven - 01-04-2009

I respect your decision. This incident involved engaging Nova PG Member. Jimmy.Law wrote that we are engaging Blood Dragon that was taxing two traders. Traders offered a payment if we kill him. You don't have to withdraw your decision since we don't have a screenshot to back this up and I don't remember names of traders to contact them, but IMO it is very LAME of Nova PG pilot to do this. If you cry every time somebody kills you then don't play the game.

I am not sure how can you decide did we write anything if he didn't want to take that screenshot? Thank God there are other kind of players on this server so it is still worth to play. If everyone was like Nova PG guys... I would probably leave.

And last thing... You could have left us armor upgrades.:$They are expensive as hell, especially when we can't defend against these kind of accusations.

Admin Notice : Players Fined - Fellow Hoodlum - 01-04-2009

What would actually be really good, is if your tagged members were actually hostile to them, when attacking
Blood Dragons players. And traders employing Corsairs ? Why were you not pirating them ?
Convenient situation indeed ... And not in any form of roleplay we can imagine. But we digress ...
The armour was removed in lieu of a lack of funds to cover the fine sir.

Hoodlum

Admin Notice : Players Fined - Jimmy.Law - 01-04-2009

OMG

OMG

I swear i wrote "Engaging dragon"....Really...I could also start making up story's like this guy does...I know im right and i know that dragon know's im right....

This is really starting to be personal....

EDIT: So if they are neutral to us...why do they attack us every time they see an opportunity....

Admin Notice : Players Fined - Fellow Hoodlum - 01-04-2009

And for future reference, this applies ...

Quote:6.21 Attacking without an engagement notice is not allowed. All attacks must be preceded with some form of
RP, regardless of NPC faction diplomacy.
Engaging <NPC Faction> really does not constitute much roleplay at all ...

Hoodlum

I am hostile to Dragons. Actually very hostile. As for trader... Nova PG was taxing them and we came to take that money instead of him. IMO it is very RP. It would be very stupid to come and wait for him to tax them and then attack. When we engaged Nova PG traders offered payment to us if we kill him. I can't tax him twice.

Again I will say... I don't care that we were finned because I know we didn't do anything wrong... We can always report someone and say he didn't write anything. It is very lame from that player knowing he is not telling the truth. And last thing... 50 million worth punishment is still a bit too much :$

Admin Notice : Players Fined - TameImpala - 01-04-2009

i was there my name is unforgiven near yanagi.I heard them talking to traders after kill here is your payment etc and they did said engaging dragon.i didnt prntscreen it it wasnt needed.

Thank you Unforgiven. I remember you being there when I got to Yanagi. I don't mind the punishment ... I just wish it wasn't the armor upgrade. You have to trade half a day to buy a new one...

Admin Notice : Players Fined - Reverend Del - 01-04-2009

"Engaging X" Where X is your target is not enough, how many times do you need to be told?

And if the fine didn't hurt, what would be the point?

' Wrote:And if the fine didn't hurt, what would be the point?

I agree, but I just think this one hurts too much for our "rule braking" ... :(