Discovery Gaming Community
junker salvager loadout - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: junker salvager loadout (/showthread.php?tid=150013)

junker salvager loadout - Stabby_Dave - 05-05-2017

Hi.

Firstly, let me just say that this is not for PvP. I avoid it unless I have to. PvE primarily.

That being the case, I currently have 2 razors and the rest Junker GB turrets and was thinking of swapping the Junker turrets for cerbs for some (very low server activity) fun up in Kusari.

Just in case anyone wants to hijack, telling me it's an RP server (I know it is), I like RP, just not PvP. Also, good RP with only 11 people on the server is a bit hard.

Any thoughts on the loadout - and pretty please try to stay on topic.

Cheers.

RE: junker salvager loadout - Goldberg - 05-05-2017

(05-05-2017, 05:16 AM)maddog_dave Wrote: Hi.

Firstly, let me just say that this is not for PvP. I avoid it unless I have to. PvE primarily.

That being the case, I currently have 2 razors and the rest Junker GB turrets and was thinking of swapping the Junker turrets for cerbs for some (very low server activity) fun up in Kusari.

Just in case anyone wants to hijack, telling me it's an RP server (I know it is), I like RP, just not PvP. Also, good RP with only 11 people on the server is a bit hard.

Any thoughts on the loadout - and pretty please try to stay on topic.

Cheers.

I always used 4 mining lasers and 3 cerbs, it's perfect, you are still able to defend yourself until you reach a station to dock, and you can mine Premium Scrap.

Otherwise, I would use a full Solaris or full cerb loadout.

RE: junker salvager loadout - Stabby_Dave - 05-05-2017

Forgot to say, I also have mining lasers in the hold for Pscrap and have a full load of solaris' (instant death to snubs) in my "arsenal" ship, but I was thinking about bigger targets.

You'd ditch the razors for full cerbs? What about missiles - just thought of them.

RE: junker salvager loadout - Goldberg - 05-05-2017

(05-05-2017, 05:47 AM)maddog_dave Wrote: Forgot to say, I also have mining lasers in the hold for Pscrap and have a full load of solaris' (instant death to snubs) in my "arsenal" ship, but I was thinking about bigger targets.

You'd ditch the razors for full cerbs? What about missiles - just thought of them.

It always depends on what you wanna pirate/kill/hunt.

Solaris is really good for snubs, but still good to fight freighters who are sometimes hard to hit

Cerbs are also good for snubs, cause when you hit them there goes quite a good amount of hull and they are really good for big transports and gunboats, cause you can chainfire them pretty good.

Razors, well, I never used them to be honest.

Missiles, it's always good to have one Missile

RE: junker salvager loadout - Stabby_Dave - 05-05-2017

Ok. Given me a lot to think about. Viques shipyard, here we come.

Thanks for the replies. Big Grin