Discovery Gaming Community
Moderator Authority Abuse - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Moderator Authority Abuse (/showthread.php?tid=150167)

Moderator Authority Abuse - Xenon - 05-09-2017

This screenshot shows that the one who supposed to correct our moderators is biased and abusing his power
@Tabris as you can see, give me a warning because i asked @Thunderer on his post politely not to include religions in the game role play even as a joke.
This proves the amount of favoritism and authority abuse

Actually, i shouldn't be warned at all about that thread
Maybe i can be warned about another post which i created later
Although i created it because the same moderator @Tabris ignored the violation to forum rules by @Thunderer and deleted my posts from his thread and then call it "Argument" - so actually i am now warned about @Thunderer thread which i did no mistake at all in it.

You are biased person @Tabris unless you can clarify right here why are you doing this?
Also you must understand that i am not that kind of people who will see this kind of authority abuse and shut up about it
I will make a banner and walk with it in the streets and the banner will say "you are a biased moderator"
you better defend yourself here infront of everyone by explaining other than invis or delete the thread.

Good luck

RE: Moderator Authority Abuse - Valhalla Sr. - 05-09-2017

You're literally digging your own grave.

[Image: CoWZ05t.gif]

RE: Moderator Authority Abuse - Foxglove - 05-09-2017

Trial by forum, mate.

RE: Moderator Authority Abuse - Xenon - 05-09-2017

(05-09-2017, 04:03 PM)Zhe Boss Wrote: [align=center]You're literally digging your own grave.

If you can get beaten on your rear and smile for it then i am not
If you can accept authority abuse and get so scared not to talk because you think that you are digging your own grave, then i am sorry for you
I am not xD - Good luck for you and try to post as a useful person

(05-09-2017, 04:05 PM)Foxglove Wrote: Trial by forum, mate.

I know what you mean mate, and i didn't mean to do that
I am forced because the worst abuse is that kind of abuse by authority which can never be found unless exposed to public

RE: Moderator Authority Abuse - Kaze - 05-09-2017

-_-'

*Leaves thread*

RE: Moderator Authority Abuse - Valhalla Sr. - 05-09-2017

(05-09-2017, 04:07 PM)Xenon Wrote:
(05-09-2017, 04:03 PM)Zhe Boss Wrote:
You're literally digging your own grave.

If you can get beaten on your rear and smile for it then i am not
If you can accept authority abuse and get so scared not to talk because you think that you are digging your own grave, then i am sorry for you
I am not xD - Good luck for you and try to post as a useful person

(05-09-2017, 04:05 PM)Foxglove Wrote: Trial by forum, mate.

I know what you mean mate, and i didn't mean to do that
I am forced because the worst abuse is that kind of abuse by authority which can never be found unless exposed to public

Noone's beating anyone on their rear, or if you want to use the regular language, noone's kicking anyone's ass around here. Noone said anything bad about anyone and you're here trying to do, whatever you're trying to. All you're becoming is the laughing stock.

>mrw

[Image: A4BV2fy.gif]

RE: Moderator Authority Abuse - Xenon - 05-09-2017

(05-09-2017, 04:11 PM)Zhe Boss Wrote: [align=center]Noone's beating anyone on their rear, or if you want to use the regular language, noone's kicking anyone's ass around here. Noone said anything bad about anyone and you're here trying to do, whatever you're trying to. All you're becoming is the laughing stock.

If you can't see it, then you are blind
I would suggest for you to go find something useful and leave this thread to more mature people to see
Have fun Smile

RE: Moderator Authority Abuse - sindroms - 05-09-2017

(05-09-2017, 04:01 PM)Xenon Wrote: I will make a banner and walk with it in the streets and the banner will say "you are a biased moderator"
you better defend yourself here infront of everyone by explaining other than invis or delete the thread.

Except that you will not, as you will follow the forum rules just like any other member and use the Violation Report section like you are expected to. Trial by forum is not allowed on the forum as per our rules.