Discovery Gaming Community
Player Sanctioned: DSE)A-26.Invader - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Player Sanctioned: DSE)A-26.Invader (/showthread.php?tid=150341)

Player Sanctioned: DSE)A-26.Invader - St.Denis - 05-17-2017

DSE)A-26.Invader has been sanctioned for:

Quote:4.1 If you die whilst in a PVP situation, in any form, that character/ship does not re-enter the same system for 2 hours and the Player, on any of their ships, cannot reengage the aggressors on any character for 2 hours. You are allowed a grace period of 5 minutes to leave the system with an empty cargo hold and you are safe from further attack during this grace period within that system. If the attacker(s) log off, you may re-enter the system you died in.
3.6 Attacking without Roleplay. Players must be given reasonable time to react to hostilities.

Consequences:

It appears that you died 3 times, in the same System, within the space of 26 minutes (quite a neat trick, seeing you are not allowed to be there for 2 hours). We also could not find you saying anything, to the enemy, before you died those 3 times.

Loss of weapons and you will find your Ship in Bastille until you post here stating, in your own words, what the above Rules mean.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

RE: Player Sanctioned: DSE)A-26.Invader - Altejago - 05-17-2017

As faction lead, I'm well aware of this. Delete his ship.

RE: Player Sanctioned: DSE)A-26.Invader - sindroms - 05-17-2017

We would rather like the person post here. If they do not do so, they will find problematic to connect to our server.

RE: Player Sanctioned: DSE)A-26.Invader - Altejago - 05-17-2017

I'm well within my rights to post here Spaztic. However to appease your sense of authority I'll get him to post here telling you the same thing.

RE: Player Sanctioned: DSE)A-26.Invader - Baphomet - 05-20-2017

Its me, and i now what i have done, not 3 times though but 2, the first death was a self administered loadout error, the secon time i just raged out and im sorry, i know the rules and regulations so please allow me to plaay, i will restrain myself from this kind of behavoiur in the future. Tthank you and i hope to see u soon in space

RE: Player Sanctioned: DSE)A-26.Invader - St.Denis - 05-20-2017

The requirement, for your release, is written in the Sanction Report

RE: Player Sanctioned: DSE)A-26.Invader - Baphomet - 05-20-2017

Look, i've been here for 8 months now, and i know that u know, i'm aware of the rules. so is there really a necessity for me to copy/paste them here, i said i was sorry and i am. with no offense to any of you guys and with utter respect

RE: Player Sanctioned: DSE)A-26.Invader - Baphomet - 06-07-2017

Greetings respected Administrators and all forum lancers.

I understand what i did was wrong, but i must admit i didnt know that self kill counts as PVP death
The second time i died and came back, i did on purpose, i lashed out and its no one to blame but me

The rules clearly state that when you die you have no business in that system for 2 hours or in case if the people who killed you log off. I also understand the rule about attack announcement and giving proper response time.

I hope i havenet offended anyone and i ask for your forgivness. This kind of behavior is not tolerated and i believe that i FINALY learned my lesson

With respect,

Edison Trent

RE: Player Sanctioned: DSE)A-26.Invader - St.Denis - 06-07-2017

Your Ship has been released.