Discovery Gaming Community
Answer to your problem. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Answer to your problem. (/showthread.php?tid=150508)

Answer to your problem. - PRJKTLRD - 05-23-2017

I hear there's a lot of drama about Commune ID getting a green cell on Rheinland manufactured guns.

First of all, Commune is legacy of Samarran Raiders, with the actual leadership still being on top, and with even Commune now being integrated into Maltese society as their citizen. That means, what SR left on Maltese outposts, it could be found once again by Commune.

So, according to that, we had back in the day Das Wilde, with whom we had some active operations in deep Omicrons against Order and their friends. They did give us after some time-limited portions of Rheinland manufactured guns that we didn't even manage to use, due to SR going in- active. However, those limited portions weren't small either. The RP, who knows where it ended, as it was around four or five years ago?

Now, if you were to come and talk with me I would explain you how, RFP| does not supplies Commune with the guns. It's their leader who happens to be infected, and who will give out information to Commune about when the RFP| convoy carrying guns will happen to be and out from secure space so we could assault it.

When you add that to our old Rheinland manufactured guns that we happen to have in hangars from the past, I believe there's nothing wrong with the green cell we got. Everyone in Commune already knows that we do not give them out just like that to everyone.

So, please. To avoid any misunderstanding in future, better come to me either on skype or here on forums, trough PM and ask me questions. Do not back- talk and come up with the 10th versions of the initial story and bother someone who didn't do anything wrong.

Thank you in advance.

RE: Answer to your problem. - Yber - 05-23-2017

Since you're going out of your way to make things up, let's go.

Getting a green cell in Rheinland military tech is absurd. I, as the 2nd in command of SR, RP'd how we stole -some- rheinland guns about 4-5 years ago with Dan. That character was later retconned by you.

Also:
[20/05/2017 16:01:10] Miloš Marjanović: RFP is providing us with guns.
[20/05/2017 16:01:14] Miloš Marjanović: Smile

You're trying to get technology from a faction that belongs to a place where you have no ZoI in order to escape the consequences, essentially doing an asspull and trying to justify it with RP that first was retconned, second, was done by a different faction, third, was done by a different person. Not cool.

Especially considering you're already using them without even official faction consent and without a SRP.

RE: Answer to your problem. - PRJKTLRD - 05-23-2017

(05-23-2017, 03:37 PM)Yber Wrote: Since you're going out of your way to make things up, let's go.

Getting a green cell in Rheinland military tech is absurd. I, as the 2nd in command of SR, RP'd how we stole -some- rheinland guns about 4-5 years ago with Dan. That character was later retconned by you.

Also:
[20/05/2017 16:01:10] Miloš Marjanović: RFP is providing us with guns.
[20/05/2017 16:01:14] Miloš Marjanović: Smile

You're trying to get technology from a faction that belongs to a place where you have no ZoI in order to escape the consequences, essentially doing an asspull and trying to justify it with RP that first was retconned, second, was done by a different faction, third, was done by a different person. Not cool.

Especially considering you're already using them without even official faction consent and without a SRP.

Those transcripts from skype, that you just pulled out, were sent to Nyx. However, you can see what it actually is from the post in above, where it's cristal clear. As I said, come to talk with me, not with others, right?

As a second, it's clear that this is some kind of grudge against me and my group. Again, the transcripts that you just linked are from a conversation with Nyx who was pretty much upset by that. Why would it bother you as, the [RM] isn't involved in it at all, but it's the RFP.

I do know that Nyx was, at the time of our siege, as we destroyed LLH, was really upset. I know that this is her and her friends, trying to ruin my work like in previous times. The transcripts that you've shown here are from chat with her, so it's clear what this is about.

Third, I personally requested and I believe that was either Jansen or Ktayn who expressed in transmission that, the transport with the guns will be sent to us. What you and Dan, later on, or did you acquire them on your own, it's your own thing.

RE: Answer to your problem. - sindroms - 05-23-2017

Green room, both of you.