Discovery Gaming Community
On reengaging after dying - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: On reengaging after dying (/showthread.php?tid=150530)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: On reengaging after dying - Swordmaster - 05-25-2017

(05-25-2017, 12:11 PM)TickTack Wrote: "If you die in a PvP situation in any form you are no longer able to play the said character for two hours from the time of his death. Additionlly you cannot re-enter the system where you died on any of your ships or alternate characters for two hours"

Simple, airtight and easy to understand and it's just two lines not two pages.

You're absolutely right. Make it simple guys, is not that hard. Any of you could wake up in Bastille one day because of this ambiguous rule. And that wiil be fun indeed.

RE: On reengaging after dying - Sombs - 05-25-2017

Because a minority of the community can't apply common sense?

RE: On reengaging after dying - Kauket - 05-25-2017

It's not ambiguous at all. Stop trying to overly complicate things.

You died? Leave the system on that character, or swap chars, or log off.

You died but they died too? Don't go back. You're both dead.

They (all parties of the offensive side) log off? You can go back.

They log back on? Leave again.

You see them in another system? Don't shoot them.

They shoot you again in another system? Defend yourself. Or run, whatever you prefer.

They shoot you while you're trying to leave the system within the 10 minute allowance? Report them.

Too scared to go back incase they log in and maliciously report you? Log another character for two hours, do something else.

It isn't rocket science.

RE: On reengaging after dying - TickTack - 05-25-2017

(05-25-2017, 12:54 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: Because a minority of the community can't apply common sense?

The trouble with common sense is it's not common

RE: On reengaging after dying - Sombs - 05-25-2017

Seriously, the entire community shouldn't suffer because some lolwutty players in Liberty have no grip on the rules. Just report those people and done.

RE: On reengaging after dying - Jayce - 05-25-2017

Oh my GOD, what is so complicated about this?

See, you're making the rules into something they're not. Read the rules, use your ability to comprehend English THAT YOU HAVE TO POSSESS TO BE ALLOWED TO PLAY ON THE SERVER, and understand that it's not that complex.

In fact, if I were an admin, I'd have already banned the people in this thread asking stupid questions for being unable to comprehend the server's designated language.

RE: On reengaging after dying - Sylvie557 - 05-25-2017

(05-25-2017, 05:46 PM)Jayce Wrote: Oh my GOD, what is so complicated about this?

See, you're making the rules into something they're not. Read the rules, use your ability to comprehend English THAT YOU HAVE TO POSSESS TO BE ALLOWED TO PLAY ON THE SERVER, and understand that it's not that complex.

In fact, if I were an admin, I'd have already banned the people in this thread asking stupid questions for being unable to comprehend the server's designated language.

but the rules confuse me ._.

RE: On reengaging after dying - Titan* - 05-25-2017

hmm i think disco should have a plugin to prevent ships undock after death

maybe add different pvp death time too
Transports: 45m
Fighters: 1 hour
Bombers: 1h 10m
Freighters: 1h 20m
Gunboats: 1h 30m
Cruisers: 2h
Battleships: 2h 25m

and if you click undock auto msg appears like "something something your ship blabla repairing 35min left"

just an idea

RE: On reengaging after dying - Vendetta - 05-25-2017

(05-25-2017, 05:46 PM)Jayce Wrote: Oh my GOD, what is so complicated about this?

+1

If you die, you're dead. Just be dead and do other things. It's really simple.

RE: On reengaging after dying - Wesker - 05-25-2017

Am confsue maby u hlep me????