Discovery Gaming Community
TO: Operators of the "Sol Hypergate Site" modular installation. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: Operators of the "Sol Hypergate Site" modular installation. (/showthread.php?tid=150535)

TO: Operators of the "Sol Hypergate Site" modular installation. - conmann35 - 05-24-2017

[Image: YEZkLnb.gif]

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

Security Encryption: High.
Message transmitted to base owners. Directives forwarded to Coalition Command, Office of the Premier.

Privyet, Zoner scientists.

I'm contacting you to inform you of a, shall we say, grievance, that the People's Republic of the Sirius Coalition has with your presence in Kiev system, more commonly referred to as Cayman. As Kiev is still, at large, under control of elements not friendly with the People's Republic, the system is considered a no-fly zone by order of the State Duma and the Premier. Naturally, this no-fly restriction extends to your modular installation in high orbit of Planet Braillia. The People's Republic will give you one opportunity to dismantle the modular installation and return all your staff to Omega-49. Refusal to do so will result in appropriate force being directed against the installation, regardless of any occupants still aboard at the time of assault.

You have eight hours from the receipt of this transmission to fully dismantle the installation and evacuate its occupants. Beyond this time, if no verification of dismantling has occurred, the S.C.R.A. will be mandated to move in and dismantle the base using a more... direct approach.

Direct refusal to comply will result in assault plans being drafted against the installation immediately. I hope it does not come to this.

Do svydania. I await your response.

Installation verification.

For the Motherland, for the Revolution.

Field Marshal Selim out.

RE: TO: Operators of the "Sol Hypergate Site" modular installation. - HassLHoFF™ - 05-25-2017

[Image: xjWc0rw.png]

[Image: EOnzakY.png]

RE: TO: Operators of the "Sol Hypergate Site" modular installation. - conmann35 - 05-25-2017

[Image: YEZkLnb.gif]

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

Security Encryption: High.
Message transmitted to base owners. Directives forwarded to Coalition Command, Office of the Premier.

Privyet, doctor Samson.

The Coalition appreciates your swift action in relocating your modular installation to a more suitable location. More so, I am pleased that I did not have to demolish any of your colleagues or their research. However the point stands that Kiev is designated a hostile-held zone under the sphere of the People's Republic, and this regulation is necessary in order to preserve our interests. Until such a time comes when the Reapers are dealt with, this policy will remain in effect.

That said, I wish you the best in your line of work. Officially the People's Republic harbors no good or ill will towards your research effort at this time. Hopefully you have been able to find a site which will better cater to your needs.

Do svydania.

Installation removal confirmed.

For the Motherland, for the Revolution.

Field Marshal Selim out.

RE: TO: Operators of the "Sol Hypergate Site" modular installation. - HassLHoFF™ - 05-25-2017

[Image: xjWc0rw.png]

[Image: EOnzakY.png]