Discovery Gaming Community
To all Companies hauling Cargo - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To all Companies hauling Cargo (/showthread.php?tid=150668)

To all Companies hauling Cargo - Karlotta - 05-30-2017

[Image: NETh2Zz.jpg]

To all companies possessing a legal trade licence inside Bretonia, the owners of Eldorado offer a contract to deliver the following goods to Eldorado Station, Dublin, sector D4:

40 000 Optronic Arrays (Planet Honshu)
15 200 PlasFoam Conduits (Ruegen Base, Omega 3)
15 400 Robotic Hardware (Planet Los Angeles, California or Aland Shipyrd, O3)
35 600 Hull Segments (Southampton Shipyard, New London)
40 000 High Performance Alloy (Scarborough Station, Newcastle)
40 000 Heat Sinks (Planet New London)
95 000 Industrial Hardware (Trenton Depot, New York)
10 200 Nanomembrane filters (Cold Bay Depot, Hudson)

(see the F9 menu when docked on Eldorado to see how much is still needed)

To enhance your profits, make use of Eldorado's 20k free ore storage space and make a nice profit on your way back to places like Planet New Berlin or Planet Denver.

If you don't have miners working for you or the destinations don't suit you, the nearby Battleship Hood will sell cheap gold bars deliverable to a larger variety of places.

The starting bid is 100 million credits for the delivery of all comoodities combined.

Companies may start bidding here for a contract to deliver all the goods, or only certain types.

RE: To all Companies hauling Cargo - Major_Mayhem - 05-30-2017

[Image: 1baHpBp.png]
Dear Sir or Mam

I am not sure about the nature of this but, since it’s custom for companies to underbid each other in order to be get the winning bid, I am assuming that you set the 100 million Sirian Credits as maximum bid and expect offers lower than that.

However, I must say, that just acquisition and transport of the Optronics Interspace Commerce would already quote 98.5 million Sirian credits. Smaller positions like the PlasFoam Conduits or the Robotic hardware would cost you 23.5 and 20.5 millions respectively.

I could go on, but I’m sure you get that offering only 100 millions for the proposed amount of cargo is somewhat overly optimistic. Let me know if you are willing to rethink your offer and I can get back to you with a more precise and all-encompassing offer.

Best regards
Jason Kelly
Chairman of Interspace Commerce

[Image: D7PfD5M.png]

RE: To all Companies hauling Cargo - Karlotta - 05-30-2017

Dear Mr Kelly,

Indeed I don't expect companies to under-bid my initial offer (although if anyone wants to, I would be happy to oblige), but expect them to name their price, and then other companies can under-bid the offers of others.

Picking up the example of Optronic arrays, I would like to remind the companies that there are attractive trade routes that will give a net profit for the two-way trip. Selling gold bars from the Hood to Planet Honshu would yield 12.7 million credits for a 5k transport, and hauling gold ore from Dublin will give even more profit.

So I would encourage you and anyone to make their offer, as bulk for several or all commodities, or single types.

Payments will be made to the lowest bidder once the need for a commodity has been filled.

Kind regards,
Raymond Zimmerman

RE: To all Companies hauling Cargo - Texas Syndicate - 05-30-2017

30th of May 824

[Image: v7aMgvM.png]

Mr. Zimmerman;

For me it looks like that you need someone who is doing this for you.

Anyway, our ships are currently in Texas, busy doing some repairs and getting upgrades, but we could start in maybe two or three weeks, it depends on your time.

Oh, and getting stuff from Kusari is a no go, we don't have that many friends there.

- Jason Les, Yard leader of the Texas Syndicate

RE: To all Companies hauling Cargo - Major_Mayhem - 05-30-2017

Dear Mr. Zimmerman

It is somewhat unusual to state upfront the equivalent of “I want to pay at least 100 millions”. But we have come up with a bid, that, like the preliminary numbers we’ve presented, of course take into account that there are commodities to be exported from the Dublin system.

Please expect an in-detail bid for the project on more secure channels within the hour.

Best regards
Jason Kelly

RE: To all Companies hauling Cargo - Rusty Wing - 05-30-2017

...incoming.transmission...
...loading.protocols...
...access.granted...

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/IIbt0Qj.png?1[/img] To: Raymond Zimmerman
Patterns: Alpha, Theta, Penta.
Encryption: HIGH
Encryption technology: Dual parabolic alphanumeric encryption
Signal strength: 73%
Video feed: Online

[Image: fJ9yEpJ.png?2]

Ahoy there, mister Zimmerman. I'm the captain of freelancer independent ship "The Den of Minerva". We got your transmission and decided to show you, what we can do. So, first of all, I think, that you are interested in... Details.

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/n2Q9e2k.png?1[/img]
Callsign: "The Den of Mnerva"
Class: Battletransport
ID: Usual freelancer identification
IFF: Usual freelancer identification
Weapons: 9x Pirate transport turrets
Powercore: Model PTP-12B
Additional armor allows you to keep even the most fragile cargo in safety and security. Additional weapons will chop off hands to all thieves in the district. We are not afraid to smuggle, if necessary. And we will never betray our employers. So, we guarantee full reliability. I will be brave enough to say that we will finish this contract within an hour.

So, what do you say, mister Zimmerman? Would you prefer to work with cheap Libertonians, who are the most attractive target for pirates and rogues or, may be, you choose us? Children of the shadow who always fulfill their goal, regardless of problems and laws. All in all, we agree to fulfill at least part of the contract. The clock is ticking. Decide.

...transmission.terminated...

RE: To all Companies hauling Cargo - Major_Mayhem - 05-31-2017

Dear Mr. Zimmerman

As expected, the allotted time was more than generous, as we’ve been able to fulfill the contract in less than half of the time. Of course, we are now looking forward to further negotiations about the other commodities you’ve listed.

However, before such a new contract can be signed, we’ll need you to transfer the agreed amount to the IC|Invoice and provide a receipt.

Best regards
Jason Kelly