Discovery Gaming Community
To: Crayter Republic Government | From: Ezrael Vertiga - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Crayter Republic Government | From: Ezrael Vertiga (/showthread.php?tid=150861)

To: Crayter Republic Government | From: Ezrael Vertiga - Sombs - 06-06-2017

[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Ezrael Vertiga
Subject: License
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

To Whom It May Concern,

my name is Ezrael Vertiga, Captain of the non-Core affiliated AP-609 Mako-class Battleship Apahanta. I hereby request a license (Article V, Section 1 of the Crayter Republic Laws) for the permanent ability to move through Crayter sovereign space (Article I, Section 4) with a foreign capital ship.

The reason for this is both in order to be able to support Bretonia, Crayter and Liberty with the defense of the Cortez system, now that Freeport 4 has fallen, as well as the ability to move unhindered to the Barrier Gate station and the Baffin system, which are both points of interest to us. We already got the permission of Bretonia to traverse through Bretonia to reach both Cortez and our safe spots in the Omegas, where we had to base ourselves off in the last months. Me and my crew fully respect the authority of the Crayter Republic as well as the Treaty of Curacao and merely wish to help in the defense of the Cortez system against Gallia.

Please inform me whether you require any additional information to convince you of our intentions.

Ezrael Vertiga

RE: To: Crayter Republic Government | From: Ezrael Vertiga - TheShooter36 - 06-06-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
Sender: Elijah Bison

Greetings, Mr. Vertiga,

Your permission request has been processed by Admirality and it is deemed fit for your vessel to enter and exit Crayter Sovereign Space at will, with a modest fee for the permission documents themselves. Check the regulations for ship entry permissions to have more detail about procedures following this message.

Have a nice day.

TRANSMISSION ENDED

RE: To: Crayter Republic Government | From: Ezrael Vertiga - Sombs - 06-06-2017

Mr. Bison,

according to the Law Codex of the Crayter Republic, a 50.000.000 Credits fee has to be paid. I agree with it, but I need an account to send the payment to. Article IV, Section 2 mentions the account "CR|-Treasury", would that be the correct one for this transaction?

Ezrael Vertiga

RE: To: Crayter Republic Government | From: Ezrael Vertiga - TheShooter36 - 06-06-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Greetings again, Mr. Vertiga,

I have to inform you the law section is slightly outdated and now the account is "=CR=Treasury" . Sorry for inconvenience.
Have a nice day.

TRANSMISSION ENDED

RE: To: Crayter Republic Government | From: Ezrael Vertiga - Sombs - 06-06-2017

Mr. Bison,

the payment has been wired. Does this finish the transaction?

[Image: 6H2Bbr0.png]

Ezrael Vertiga

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Mr. Vertiga,

We have confirmed the payment as valid and therefore this finished transaction. Enjoy the priviliges of Crayter Space.

TRANSMISSION ENDED