Discovery Gaming Community
First Vacation - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: First Vacation (/showthread.php?tid=150994)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

First Vacation - DarkTails - 06-10-2017

Planet Curacao, 1400...

After having arrived at Curacao, Nicole stood waiting for her companions near the spaceport, along side a couple of bags she brought from her fighter. "Atleast this weekend I'll finally be able to relax, and not worry about anything. Nobody to boss me around, give me extra duty, threaten me with more crap.." She was thinking aloud again, ranting to herself. As she stood waiting she took in the fresh air, not having been on a planet since being in Bretonia.

"Well, this is a weekend for relax, for me and him. But.. I can still practice a little." She looked through her bags, ensuring she packed her martial arts training outfit, which she did. While she stood, one could notice that the ends of her hair had been dyed, a light cyan-blue then fading into a fiery red at the end. Two ends of the warm-cold spectrum, for her ability to quickly go from calm to annoyed and angry. Nevertheless, she enjoyed dying her hair, the white fading into the blue then to the red, she liked it, even if it was just barely in regulation. She overlooked the vast ocean whilst waiting.

RE: First Vacation - Spectre - 06-10-2017

Allen's switchblade descended down towards the spaceport, setting itself down not too far from her. Upon instant view, it was clear that this ship had seen much better days, both in appearance and the way the engine shut off. The hull was pock marked with dents and blast points, the cockpit very barely able to seal, and the weapons, although newer, still covered in a light coat of dust, along with the rest of the ship.
The canopy opened, the captain and his junior cadet hopping out and greeting her.
"Hey, you.." Lindsay took his hand as he walked towards her, foregoing the bags for the moment.
Lindsay herself was short for a girl her age, her wavy blonde hair flowing in the cool tropical wind. As they neared her, she ran forward, hugging Nicole's legs, while Allen met her with his lips.
"Ready to relax the hell out of this weekend?"

RE: First Vacation - DarkTails - 06-10-2017

"You can bet I am. Hey there." After parting their lips, Nicole kneeled down, looking to Lindsay . "So you're the one Allen's told me about huh? Hmm.... i had something for you.. ah, here it is." She reached into her bag and pulled out some candy she picked up during her brief visit in Kusari. "Remember, don't eat it all at once."

"Hope you like swimming, dear. Well be doing plenty of it, among other things.. She held the man close, watching over the young girl as her dyed hair danced in the wind, almost mimicing the blondes hair.

RE: First Vacation - Spectre - 06-10-2017

"Ooooooooohhh!" The child could only start to enjoy her treat, munching away while the two watched.

"She never lacks for a sense of adorableness.. Heh.. kind of like you, but.. smaller.."
He gave her a quick peck on her cheek, doubling up and pulling her close as well. His smirk was near a mile wide, a sure sign he was clearly already enjoying this spot of leave.
"See you got that hair finally dyed.. Looks pretty spiffy.. even if it's barely skirting regs."

RE: First Vacation - DarkTails - 06-11-2017

"I got you something too, Allen, just can't give it to you in public. And yea, I did managed to get it dyed, though it was a pain but it looks pretty cool. What's the Navy gunna do? Cut it? I dare them to try. A beautiful day out though, this is going to be a good weekend. Hope you packed some good swimming clothes." She was smiling like a lunatic, clearly enjoying her company and what will be their vacation.

"Enjoy the candy Lindsay, maybe next time I'm in Kusari I can get you a necklace like mine." Nicole pulled her fire pearl necklace from under her two-sizes-too-big hoody and let them sit outside the clothing, the new pearls 'glowing' vibrantly with the sunlight bouncing off them. "During the night, if not.. 'busy', maybe we can watch a movie, I get excellent selections with my abilities. Some good movies I can find." She thought of the movies they could watch, she owned a large collection, wondering what kind Lindsay might like.

RE: First Vacation - Spectre - 06-11-2017

The mention of the word 'movie' instantly forced Lindsay to turn her way.
"A movie!?! Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!" She jolted up, embracing Nicole's legs again, the bag of candy kept sealed firmly in her hand.

"I think you're piquing her interest more times than she can handle. Candy, the beach, movies.. It's like you're trying to steal my daughter.."
He reached his free hand down, messing with Lindsay's hair as she grasped Nicole's legs. "You might want to stop before she starts calling you something.."
This only make him chuckle some, clearly entertained by the idea of his daughter calling her 'momma'.
"Definitely didn't forget the trunks. Not sure I could, given how pleasant it is here."

"Well I can't get the daughter without the father, now can I?" Nicole smiled and kneeled down again, hugging Lindsay. "Mhm, any movie you want, after we get there and unpack and swim a little." She smiled, thinking the same thing as Allen, though she wouldn't mind it.

"Good, cause I'm going to enjoy the water while I can, and if I'm having fun, so are you. Besides, a movie doesn't hurt, and I bet Lindsay would love to see some movies, given her reaction, wouldn't ya?" Nicole giggled a little, hugging the little one again.

"Yeah!"
She returned the hug enthusiastically, giggling as any six year old would.

"Heh.. Wanna find our room while I get our bags from my ship..? Shouldn't be much, but I have to pick through what's luggage and what's not."
He kneeled down momentarily to give Lindsay a quick peck on the forehead. "Stay with her for now, 'kay sweetheart? Just gotta grab our stuff."

C'mon Lindsay, let's get to our room, Allen will be right behind us." Nicole reached down and took her hand, leading her to their room. It was a modest room, small kitchen attached along with a balcony and bathroom. Seemed more like a small apartment, but cozy nonetheless. Overlooking the beach, it was a prime spot for sunlight to beam in the windows. The interior seemed like a small luxury suite, which Nicole had requested while Allen wasn't paying attention.

"This'll be our home this weekend. Got a couple lil bedrooms n such, but we can watch movies in here whenever you want." She was happy, enjoying making the young girl fill up with excitement and she was on one of the best vacation spots in Sirius.

"Oooooh..." Upon seeing the room, she ran in, jumping around joyously. She ran out to the balcony, looking off at the horizon.
"Wooooooow...."
She turned back towards her, running at her again and grabbing her legs for a third time.
"Can we go now? Can we-can we-can we-can we-pleeeeeeaaase..?"