Discovery Gaming Community
To: Addressed allies and friends of The Order - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Addressed allies and friends of The Order (/showthread.php?tid=151315)

To: Addressed allies and friends of The Order - Omicron - 06-23-2017

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ O.C.V. Osiris
⧫ Location Unknown
⧫ 23/06/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: IMG, Colonial Government, Bundschuh Blood Dragons, CoF, GMG, Golden Chrysanthemums

Disturbing news

I am Valkyrie, spokesperson for The Order Overwatch. Consider it a forewarning before the news becomes available public for all to hear. Few days ago, one of our operatives in Liberty managed to acquire piece of intelligence that we decide now to act upon to ensure safety of Sirius as a whole. It has became known to us that Auxesian leadership was infected and fell to the Enemy that Nomads are, which explains their pas provocations and continued war against The Order in Omicrons and abroad.

Sapphire Raven, current figurelead of Axesia: The former Guildmaster of Core - paramilitary known for poor record of safety rules, especially when Nomad technology is concerned, has been recorded conversing with Outcast operative where it is discovered by self-addmission that Raven is hosting a Nomad incubi. Considering Raven displays some degree of free will, it only leads us to believe that fusion of the two was done by mutual agreement. Raven is an agent of the Nomads by her own choice. Evidence will be provided, of course.

We are taking neccesary precautions and advise our friends to take all steps required to quarantine the issue. The Order will cease any diplomatic relations with any group or faction that mantains contact with an infected cell of Das Wilde, or The Wild. Support in reinforcing your installations from possible further infiltrations and armed assistance is open for you to call upon.

Inquisitor Valkyrie
Black Fleet, 6th Battlegroup "Scars of Toledo"

RE: To: Addressed allies and friends of The Order - The Archangels Fighter Club - 06-25-2017

[Image: f5m98dq.png]

TO: The Order

Greets,

It's funny, isn't it. I still remember when they were covering their murderous actions against my people by claiming we were the "infected" ones.
Thanks for the heads up, though I suppose this makes them even more dangerous, doesn't it?

Cheers,

RE: To: Addressed allies and friends of The Order - Emperor Tekagi - 06-25-2017

[Image: dMcJacw.png]

Kon'nichiwa, Valkyrie and Order Overwatch. It has been truly a while.

The news you bring to this day are truly shocking, especially for myself who knew Sapphire for quite a long while now. I saw her ups and downs, saw her days with the Core, watched the uprise of Auxesia from afar. I got to knew her, her family, her organization. Everything. I never expected she would end up foolish or careless enough to choose this way, despite private issues of her that occured.
Despite what she did against the Order, blinded as she is in this regards, she was still a friend of mine and I am still thankful for what she did for me.
It is a pity to see that we lost her to their kin.

The Golden Chrysanthemums acknowledge your evidence as valid and will make Auxesia clear that they are not welcomed in Kusari. Such a change won't leave us just treating them as suspicious entitys as we used to anymore. We are thankful for the swift informing of us about those news. I personally wish to thank the agent who gathered this evidence too. I last saw Sapphire just around an hour before she openly said this.. horrible.

The advisors asked me to request if there could be further data collected or shared on the second individual engaged into the conversation with Sapphire. Also, I, Sanae Miyasu, offer to keep an eye on Sapphire as well. Nobody except a very few people outside of the Golden Chrysanthemums are aware of my bounds to them still being active. Sapphire surely does not know this too and will try to act normally around me as she used to do.
What does the Overwatch think about my offer? I want to somehow help, she was a friend and if information about her can help her find peace, I am willing to collect and share them.

Take care out there my friends. Thanks again for.. everything.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]

RE: To: Addressed allies and friends of The Order - Agent Asteria - 06-26-2017

[Image: F1tOXgT.png]
Inquisitor,

They've been in our cross-hairs as a menace for quite some time, so this doesn't change much. Still, the information is more than appreciated. We'll make sure to take the necessary precautions.

On the same note - would you mind if an anonymous tip was left on Bretonian desks? Just to make sure they don't fall for any tricks from Auxesia by chance.

A - out.

RE: To: Addressed allies and friends of The Order - HassLHoFF™ - 06-27-2017

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 1 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Alessa Samson :-_-_-_-_-

Greetings Inquisitor Valkyrie,

thank you for sharing information with us once again. Don't misunderstand me, the provided evidence isn't enough for us to be certainly proven of infection or collaboration, but rather is to be seen as a sign of it. However, the IRG will take an observative position related to Sapphire Raven and the Auxesia and will share any information in regards of this topic with you. Until then, please keep this channel active.

Best regards

Alessa Samson
Ingenuus Research Group

RE: To: Addressed allies and friends of The Order - Omicron - 06-28-2017

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 28/06/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Addressed parties

Auxesian threat

Full report has been publicized by agreement of The Order Overwatch General Assembly. You may access it though this link.

The Order Overwatch Protectorate News Network

The Order will no longer tolerate anyone in Sirius that desires to continue developing contact with Auxesia and other like them Nomad support groups such as Oracles. Nomad's own agents need to be extinguished and permitting them to have safe haven among human installations - Freeports included - that resist alien scourge is crime against humanity itself. I trust everyone will take decision for betterments of our species. No one permits alien juggernaughts to pound their homes with impunity, yet their willing agents are no less of a threat than physical manifestations of their warfleets.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

RE: To: Addressed allies and friends of The Order - Danny-boy - 07-02-2017

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/BAiEmMM.png?1[/img]

¤ LOCATION: Tau-37

¤ COMM-ID: Cody Otwell

¤ SUBJECT: Auxesia

¤ ENCRYPTION: India-Mike-Golf

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Good evening, Valkyrie.

My name is Mr Cody Otwell, I am contacting you on behalf of the IMG with regards to the aforementioned information provided.

This looks to be truly concerning behaviour, I would like to thank you for passing this information on to ourselves so rapidly. As always, the IMG stand staunchly behind our Order Overwatch allies. To this end we have immediately opened an investigation into Auxesia and any contact our members may have had with the group.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could help us continue our investigation into the matter, clearly the evidence provided shows that Raven has somehow developed an addiction to cardamine and considers herself to be ‘infested’. This is severely concerning. Raven also talks about being a part of ‘their collective’. We were hoping you could provide additional evidence on what exactly she means by this? Whose collective exactly has Raven become a part of and to what extent?

Furthermore we would like to ask if some context could be provided with regards to the idea that the population of Liberty should be ‘exterminated’. Raven seems to agree with the idea, but without further evidence to back this up we cannot be sure of how serious she is or whether she has any intentions of carrying this out herself.

We have also picked up on a discrepancy with the evidence provided, various time logs in the evidence appear to have been scrambled, perhaps due to an ion storm corrupting the messages? If this is the case we will require more information to be able to fully investigate the matter.

I would like to bring up the matter of this crystal object that Raven seems so focused on, we are unsure of what exactly the importance of this is, perhaps your experts could provide some detail on the matter? It would be most helpful to our investigations team.

Again, I would like to stress the importance of the special relationship which exists between our two groups and thank you for bringing this most troubling of information to our attention. This will allow for us to get to the bottom of the matter in a timely fashion and thus take the appropriate action that is needed to ensure the safety and security of the IMG and its allies.

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤