Discovery Gaming Community
[WSC]-White Shipping Company - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Player Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=244)
+---- Forum: Official Faction Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=245)
+----- Forum: Official Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=134)
+------ Forum: Archived Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=290)
+------ Thread: [WSC]-White Shipping Company (/showthread.php?tid=151403)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company - JorgeRyan - 06-27-2017

Are you trying to get cargo ships above 3600 and a quasi-lawful status? I'm not sure if that would be allowed by the admins again, after how the old IND turned out (iirc) and for trade balance in general.

Also didnt you swap out to BMM ID at some point? It's all a bit hard follow....

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company - Corile - 06-27-2017

No to freelancer official factions. We've had two. Two too many. Stop it.

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company - White Shipping - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 02:18 PM)JorgeRyan Wrote: Are you trying to get cargo ships above 3600 and a quasi-lawful status? I'm not sure if that would be allowed by the admins again, after how the old IND turned out (iirc) and for trade balance in general.

Also didnt you swap out to BMM ID at some point? It's all a bit hard follow....

This is still in progress matee we will consider everything.

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company - Rusty Wing - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 11:28 AM)White Shipping Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 11:05 AM)Rusty Wing Wrote: Click - My remarks and attempts to help were not noticed.
Mostly your members are still breaking the canon of Discovery. May be it is okay for unofficial faction, but if you want to get an official status, you have to re-work it.
Also, you have some unfinished and completly abonded RP. Retslife was trying to forgive you and continue it, but he was ignored.
I didn't have any Interactions with you In-Game, but, as far as I know, only a few of you are trying to RP. Others keep silent. V.F.knezmario1 - for example
Your Forum RP is pretty poor. You work only with BMF and random encounters, like noted above.
I'm far from a master of English, but you break the basic rules of grammar. And, please, use commas and divide your sentences with dots.
It's hard to read.
Do not take this, as offense, I don't want to offend you, but... No. Just no. You have too many things to do and re-work.
You are too newbie faction.

Oh you again i see you still try to provoke that is not your consern brother just stay away from us okey you didnt see our RP in game it is not you problem just leave us alone okey!!!

Actually, sister. Smile
I would leave you alone, if you don't try to become an official faction. You are not ready for serious feedback.
Also, if you are bored - read it all and have a good laugh.

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company - White Shipping - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 04:55 PM)Rusty Wing Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 11:05 AM)Rusty Wing Wrote: Click - My remarks and attempts to help were not noticed.
Mostly your members are still breaking the canon of Discovery. May be it is okay for unofficial faction, but if you want to get an official status, you have to re-work it.
Also, you have some unfinished and completly abonded RP. Retslife was trying to forgive you and continue it, but he was ignored.
I didn't have any Interactions with you In-Game, but, as far as I know, only a few of you are trying to RP. Others keep silent. V.F.knezmario1 - for example
Your Forum RP is pretty poor. You work only with BMF and random encounters, like noted above.
I'm far from a master of English, but you break the basic rules of grammar. And, please, use commas and divide your sentences with dots.
It's hard to read.
Do not take this, as offense, I don't want to offend you, but... No. Just no. You have too many things to do and re-work.

Oh you again i see you still try to provoke that is not your consern brother just stay away from us okey you didnt see our RP in game it is not you problem just leave us alone okey!!!

Actually, sister. Smile
I would leave you alone, if you don't try to become an official faction. You are not ready for serious feedback.

Ahhahaha you make me laugh kid

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company - Black Widow - 06-27-2017

It's hard to read.

Actually, sister. Smile

Why are you always peepeeing on the little guy? Leave the new faction alone and let them do their own thing, im sure they will learn from any mistakes they will make. Stop trolololing on every official faction thread you come across. Go away?

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company - Skorak - 06-27-2017

Thes Faction Creation threads are public for one reason: Feedback.

The way feedback is handled is of course being evaluated in the end.

So stop discouraging people from giving Feedback.

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company - Rusty Wing - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 05:13 PM)Black Widow Wrote:
It's hard to read.

Actually, sister. Smile

Why are peepeeing on the little guy. Leave new faction alone let them do their own thing. Stop trolololing on every official faction thread you come across. Go away?

Do you see any difference between feedback and trolling, Black Widow?
I don't want to discuss, what you did with me, because it will be offtop. They are trying to become an official faction, that's why I can bring my feedback here. God damn, I don't see any trolling in this thread. Go and calm down, please.

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company - Techpriest - 06-27-2017

If I can't see your comm channels you made between other factions, I don't see the reason for officialdom. People usually post a link in these thread all about their RP comms.

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company - Black Widow - 06-27-2017

@Rusty Wing You said and i quote "i would leave you alone, If you dont try to become an official faction" and "you are too a newbie faction"

What the hell does that mean? What kind of Feedback is that?

But negative and condescending

Tell me rusty. What do you know about setting up or running an Official faction?

Nothing, I bet.

Well take it from someone who does have a track record (I founded Gateway|). Your feedback does not help them.

Are you trying to make them quit?