Discovery Gaming Community
[WSC]-White Shipping Company - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Player Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=244)
+---- Forum: Official Faction Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=245)
+----- Forum: Official Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=134)
+------ Forum: Archived Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=290)
+------ Thread: [WSC]-White Shipping Company (/showthread.php?tid=151403)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company - Docent - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 08:48 PM)SierraSRB Wrote: since we are shipping and supplying company we can provide them a materials they are in need of, because I make you an example they dont want to enter betronia since they are in war and bla bla bla , okey we are here to deliver that to them and get our pay off. Thats why more neutrality we have better it is

I get what you say, but consider that the houses won't be happy with such an arrangement. If you consider yourself Breronians and supply the Mad King, you're considered traitors of the realm and believe me, Bretonia is going to be all red on your repsheet one you install your official ID.

Also, the Gauls will be most suspicious of a supposedly Bretonian company wanting to supply their warmachine whitch is directed against Bretonia, Crayter, Liberty and so on - surely an attempt to establish such a relation will be taken for a sort of Troyan Horse, espionage and mere sabotage at best.

It's pretty basic politics here. If you would want tu support both sides of a conflict, learn from Interspace - you need to establish the proper relations first and RP the hell out of it if you want to reach a comparable diplomatic level. It will definetly not come as a given with officialdom, that's for sure.

If neutrality it is that you aim for, we already have tons of it with the Zoner lore. Maybe you would want to think about going that direction?

I do believe your high morale is going to get the group places, however I'm worried, that you cannot yet match your bite with your bark. See where I'm going with this?

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company - SierraSRB - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 09:15 PM)Docent Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 08:48 PM)SierraSRB Wrote: since we are shipping and supplying company we can provide them a materials they are in need of, because I make you an example they dont want to enter betronia since they are in war and bla bla bla , okey we are here to deliver that to them and get our pay off. Thats why more neutrality we have better it is

I get what you say, but consider that the houses won't be happy with such an arrangement. If you consider yourself Breronians and supply the Mad King, you're considered traitors of the realm and believe me, Bretonia is going to be all red on your repsheet one you install your official ID.

Also, the Gauls will be most suspicious of a supposedly Bretonian company wanting to supply their warmachine whitch is directed against Bretonia, Crayter, Liberty and so on - surely an attempt to establish such a relation will be taken for a sort of Troyan Horse, espionage and mere sabotage at best.

It's pretty basic politics here. If you would want tu support both sides of a conflict, learn from Interspace - you need to establish the proper relations first and RP the hell out of it if you want to reach a comparable diplomatic level. It will definetly not come as a given with officialdom, that's for sure.

If neutrality it is that you aim for, we already have tons of it with the Zoner lore. Maybe you would want to think about going that direction?

I do believe your high morale is going to get the group places, however I'm worried, that you cannot yet match your bite with your bark. See where I'm going with this?

yes I completely understand what do you want to say and you are probably right. I will rendezvous my fraction and try to explain them that we have to "sacrifice" something for better prosper. Anyway I thank you since I havent considered this as bad think being neutral with both of them

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company - Kauket - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 07:29 PM)SierraSRB Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 07:19 PM)Auzari Wrote: samura can trade in gallia and with corsairs??

We considered that but we dont like their affilation with other factions thats why we have chosen FL ID

Like I said. Powertrading ID with neutral diplo with the intent of purely making money without considering the politics of it, it's just oorp and not really believable. Most of these corps can trade sirius-wide anyway. You don't need neutrality to earn the most money

You honestly sound better off as a Junker faction if you want to try and do the neutrality route with money.

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company - JorgeRyan - 06-27-2017

I would also lean towards agreeing you might not be ready for officialdom, especially if this is how you react to, what seems to be, mostly legitimate feedback. That said, if it doesn't work this time, there's nothing stopping you from carrying on as an unofficial faction (which may or may not be better for you) and trying again later on, with more experience under your belts. So, I do wish you luck, but I'm a bit skeptical if you might make it this time.

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company - Jackal - 06-27-2017

Hello. I have taken a close look to your faction's lore and stuff. However, I may recommend you taking it very slow. Officialdom is something very...demanding.

But being an unoficial faction is not bad.

I wish you good luck!

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company - White Shipping - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 10:10 PM)Jackal Wrote: Hello. I have taken a close look to your faction's lore and stuff. However, I may recommend you taking it very slow. Officialdom is something very...demanding.

I wish you good luck!

Thank you mate for the most gracious comment ever!!!!!

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company - Jackal - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 10:16 PM)White Shipping Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 10:10 PM)Jackal Wrote: Hello. I have taken a close look to your faction's lore and stuff. However, I may recommend you taking it very slow. Officialdom is something very...demanding.

I wish you good luck!

Thank you mate for the most gracious comment ever!!!!!

I would suggest you add some more lore over time, as time will pass. If you want officialdom you'd need to have a lot of lore and work on the faction.

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company - Rusty Wing - 06-27-2017

I wasn't going to add it, but I'm sure, that you should consider this reaction on feedback too.

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company - Neptune - 06-28-2017

Thread cleaned. Just a reminder to everyone to keep posts on topic. ~ The Moderation Team

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company - Freeport7 - 06-29-2017

One thing you guys should think about is getting an enemy. Trading only can quickly become boring for members, and after they have enough money to gear up some nice fighters, they'll surely want to shoot something.

Try to find an active unlawfull faction to create some tensions with so that you guys can have someone to shoot at.

A good faction needs a good enemy.

Good Luck.