Discovery Gaming Community
To: SIS - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: SIS (/showthread.php?tid=151410)

To: SIS - Kaze - 06-27-2017

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Lapsang Souchong
To: SIS operatives and SISTER

Operatives and SISTER,

I have asked asset 'EZ' to conduct an in-depth study of the anomaly present in the New London system, due to his heavy background related to nomads.

I do suggest you spread the information through the proper channels, while redacting the source, to protect the asset.

With regards,

Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Commodore
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

RE: To: SIS - Secret Intelligence Service - 06-27-2017

Incoming Transmission
Class: Wolf (Alpha)
Verification code: 215

Greetings Commodore
Pass along our thanks to the researchers, the information they have provided is much appreciated. I assume you have alreay told the Armed Forces about their findings, if not, I advise you do so.

We are curious however. With all the activity in New London, how does Darlington fare? If the Jump hole did not appear randomly then perhaps the cause of its arrival is next door. I would have Admiral Clark give an explanation on that, if she would be so kind. Following on from Darlington, I will send a few pilots into Drake and see what, if anything, is going on there.

Please keep us informed.

Transmission Signal Lost
Message End

RE: To: SIS - Kaze - 06-27-2017

Encryption: Oolong

Operatives and SISTER,

I advise SIS to do such communications to other Bretonian organizations in order to create a layer of extra insulation and security regarding operations, assets and information. You can deny, dissolve and ignore as fit, as opposed to a Commodore in the Armed Forces.

And as for Darlington, Commodore McKinley is the man you should be addressing regarding the Darlington Site. Be advised, with the Raven Situation in Inverness, the potential danger for infection is increased. Total rebuttal and annihilation of targets is the proper response in any situation.

On another note, I forwarded the Crown (without Parliament access) for a release of an excess of five hundred and fifty million credits (550.000.000 SC) to your organization for operational procedures and expenditures. Should be enough to cover the Gallic/Omega theatres within the next year. How is faring the new operatives training?

With regards,

Commodore
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

RE: To: SIS - Secret Intelligence Service - 06-27-2017

Incoming Transmission
Class: Wolf (Alpha)
Verification code: 215

Commodore
Rest assured the warnings will be sent in due course, although understand what others do with the information given is ultimatly up to them. We cannot and will not force action from those we have no authority over. Although if the report is only partially right then we should see some interesting activity in the next few days.

We are more interested in the station itself. It was our understanding that Admiral Clark was charged with researching how best to remove it, or is this one of Commodore McKinley's new responsibilities?

The funding will be useful in the long run, and the director wishes to extend his gratitude. Training is, as you know, slow. But they are making progress, we currently have two new agents fresh from the yard. We can arrange for them to be placed under you if you wish.

The director was also wondering about Leftenant Comander Victor Steiner and his mission. He has returned no? if he has, where is the data he was sent to get?

Transmission Signal Lost
Message End

RE: To: SIS - Kaze - 06-27-2017

Encryption: Oolong

Operatives and SISTER,

Commodore McKinley was just assigned to the Grimsby, and as all new set of CO eyes, they will take note of everything. So in the next foreseeable future, he will be the man with the knowledge regarding the Darlington Site.

As for the operatives in training, it is impossible for me at the moment. Apart from the whole New London situation and the front, I am still preparing my dossier for my future assignment, and thus I have still not have a firm grasp on my needs regarding intelligence services.

Steiner, he is still away. Last contact, he stated that the data was still being collated. I am afraid he found himself another female persuasion. His proclivity with the fair sex is something absurd or the females are really very desperate. I leave that in your capable hands to determine.

With regards,

Commodore
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies