Discovery Gaming Community
To Leaders - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: To Leaders (/showthread.php?tid=151936)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

To Leaders - nOmnomnOm - 07-17-2017

Why am I not seeing on forums more activity? We have like.... A lot of official factions and yet we have a lot that are simply quiet and in the background.

I dont want to judge but im just pointing it out and asking what is wrong. Lack of inspiration? Nothing really to post?
It's the summer and we are all asleep?

Lets breath some life into the server RP happenings!

RE: To Leaders - Skorak - 07-17-2017

This should be all Harmony comms and other threas with multiple people.

I feel like we got a lot of forum stuff going. Could be more sure. Could be other people sure. Working on it.

RE: To Leaders - Sombs - 07-17-2017

Well, it's the summer holidays. I can hardly blame people for doing stuff with their families, being outside or enjoying the aftermath of the steam summer sale.

RE: To Leaders - Enkidu - 07-17-2017

(07-17-2017, 06:50 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: Why am I not seeing on forums more activity? We have like.... A lot of official factions and yet we have a lot that are simply quiet and in the background.

I dont want to judge but im just pointing it out and asking what is wrong. Lack of inspiration? Nothing really to post?
It's the summer and we are all asleep?

Lets breath some life into the server RP happenings!

I have serious RL, which is making forum stories impossible and comms difficult. I can still get ingame, though, I just can't devote a planned hour to an RP post.

Trust your faction members. Doesn't matter if their english skills are worse, or whatever.

RE: To Leaders - Corile - 07-17-2017

Because no faction tracker means nobody cba to log for activity and post comms as results of that activity. Most factions now only log "when something's happening".

RE: To Leaders - Enkidu - 07-17-2017

(07-17-2017, 07:05 PM)Corile Wrote: Because no faction tracker means nobody cba to log for activity and post comms as results of that activity. Most factions now only log "when something's happening".

Really? It's not a competition. Log when you want, as always.

RE: To Leaders - Foxglove - 07-17-2017

Well, there are factions that have a lot of trouble coming by RP that goes anywhere. Most notably would be Wild or Nomad factions, but that can be said about many unlawful factions, too. Who's roleplaying with the Rogues, the Mollies or even the GRN, which is a lawful faction? Doing stuff with yourself does get repetitive without some outside vigour.

RE: To Leaders - Kauket - 07-17-2017

A. nothing to do ingame.
B. Members inactive, unmotivated, or just nonexistant.
C. leaders unmotivated
D. summer time, holidays, etc.

RE: To Leaders - Vendetta - 07-17-2017

There's more to life than Disco, especially during the summer.

RE: To Leaders - Geoffacake - 07-17-2017

(07-17-2017, 07:25 PM)Vendetta Wrote: There's more to life than Disco, especially during the summer.

All we've done is play ARMA 3 together.