Discovery Gaming Community
DiscoveryGC Reloded: A community show on TwitchTV. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: DiscoveryGC Reloded: A community show on TwitchTV. (/showthread.php?tid=152016)

Pages: 1 2

DiscoveryGC Reloded: A community show on TwitchTV. - Hax - 07-20-2017

Hello Discovery Community,

its been long time, since the last time i did this. For those of you who dont know, which is moste likely the majority, about a year ago i had the idea of creating a DiscoveryGC, especially Freelancer focused,
lifestream in wich everyone, who was interested, was able to talk and discuss things regarding the server and other topics that they deemed interesting or important.
Blast from the past!

The idea is simply, I'd like to do that again. After I took a break from Disco because school and everything else was pretty stressfull, i finally have some sparetime again in which I'd like to catch up to whats been happining in and around Disco.
Im also certain that they are things that people would like to talk about, because we all know getting the right tone over in written text form can be quite challenging, I hereby invite you all to this show.

The show will take place on Friday the 28th at 17:30 GMT +2, and will approximatly run for 2 hours.
Current Topic idea:
- Disco is dying? ways to prevent it.

If you want to contribute to the show make sure you read through the points listed below.
Should you consider being guest in the show please ensure you have those points in your reply!
1. Your name (forum name and/or real name); obviously more for representatives, for example: Hannes"Hax"Regner
2. The topic you think we should talk about. (you can also write your ideas in chat then should you only be a viewer)
3. Your inRP affiliation. (you dont have to, but it helps should we have more RP discussions), for example; [LN], Order|,[RM].. etc.
4. Your rank within the faction, for example: Faction leader, HC, normal member.. etc.
5. Suggestions/Feedback, anything you want to add?

Also rules for both speaker and viwer!:
1. Constructive opinions, keep the conversation objectiv.
2. No swearing, racism... etc.
3. Respect every single individual that takes part in the show.
4. A understandable english is necessary. (doesnt matter if your nativ or not, im german aswell)
5. Well basically the same rules as for the forum...

For those of you who want to see the older parts here are the links to the Youtube VODs,
Discovery and Chill #1
Discovery and Chill #2

Link to the Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/h4xv1

Though i will most likely rename it since that meme is getting old. *cough*
Should there be any question concerning this idea, feel free to post them, i will try and awnser as many as possible.

Kind regards, Hax!

RE: DiscoveryGC Reloded: A community show on TwitchTV. - Johnathan Nox Carter - 07-20-2017

1. Forum name: please look to the upper-left of this post; Real name: classified;
2. current status of disco... how the lore has been evolving (like the latest news from all parts of Sirius) ... and whatever others may suggest.
3. =CR=
4. former leader, now currently returned veteran and HC member .... and i secretly still own the faction (bandit)
5. N/A

RE: DiscoveryGC Reloded: A community show on TwitchTV. - TheShooter36 - 07-20-2017

1 Forum Name: See it at upper left of this post, Real Name: classified
2 Current status of disco how things are (not) evolvingi stagnancy, ideas to prevent it
3 =CR=
4 Faction Leader
5 N/A

RE: DiscoveryGC Reloded: A community show on TwitchTV. - DannyDelicious - 07-20-2017

1. Danny, Danny Danny. Danny Danielson.
2. All of my opinions. All of them. (I'm very opinionated)
3. Independent
4. N/A
5. Talk to me over an IM platform. Or over voice, for instant feedback

RE: DiscoveryGC Reloded: A community show on TwitchTV. - Black Widow - 07-20-2017

1. Forum name: Black Widow / Francis
2. Disco is dying (focus on Gallia)
3. [RN] - Royal Navy Foreign Legion
4. Faction Leader
5. N/A

RE: DiscoveryGC Reloded: A community show on TwitchTV. - sindroms - 07-21-2017

Got your invite.
Sure, sling me in.

RE: DiscoveryGC Reloded: A community show on TwitchTV. - Hax - 07-28-2017

Bump.

Steams is going to take in place in roughly 10 hours. make sure to follow if you dont want to miss it.

RE: DiscoveryGC Reloded: A community show on TwitchTV. - sindroms - 07-28-2017

o7

RE: DiscoveryGC Reloded: A community show on TwitchTV. - TheShooter36 - 07-28-2017

I wont be able to participate in this one due to RL. have fun!

RE: DiscoveryGC Reloded: A community show on TwitchTV. - Johnathan Nox Carter - 07-28-2017

Same here - something came up and i forgot to mention it yesterday. Sorry, folks. Maybe i'll be on the next one.