Discovery Gaming Community
Hessian ID - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Hessian ID (/showthread.php?tid=152943)

Hessian ID - Querious - 08-21-2017

It seems like the Hessian ID needs an update. Here's the current one:

Current Hessian ID Wrote:The Red Hessians are a large revolutionary group in Rheinland who consider the Rheinland government corrupt and in need of overthrowing. They often commit acts of piracy and attacks on Kruger and Daumann. They are also enemies of the Corsairs and are allied with the LWB and Bundschuh.

Pilot carrying this unlawful ID is a member of the Red Hessians, who:

-Can attack any ships within their Zone of Influence, except transports.
-Can demand cargo and credits from any ship within their Zone of Influence, and attack them if they do not comply.
-Can treat ships carrying Artifacts as combat targets.
-Cannot ally with any lawfuls except with Interspace, or Rheinland lawfuls against Liberty lawfuls.
-Cannot use any transports with more than 4,300 cargo.

Zone of Influence: Rheinland, Omegas, Cambridge, Omicron Theta, Omicron Gamma

Allowed ships: Fighters, Freighters, Transports, Gunboats, Cruisers, Battleships

Here's what I think should be done to update it:

New Hessian ID Wrote:The Red Hessians are a large revolutionary group in Rheinland who consider the Rheinland government corrupt and in need of overthrowing. They often commit acts of piracy and attacks on Kruger and Daumann. They are also enemies of the Corsairs and are allied with the LWB, Coalition, Mollys, and Bundschuh.

Pilot carrying this unlawful ID is a member of the Red Hessians, who:

-Can attack any ships within their Zone of Influence, except transports.
-Can demand cargo and credits from any ship within their Zone of Influence, and attack them if they do not comply.
-Can treat ships carrying Artifacts as combat targets.
-Cannot ally with any lawfuls, except with Interspace.(The old part had stuff regarding the Liberty-Rheinland War, which is now over.)
-Cannot use any transports with more than 4,300 cargo.

Zone of Influence: Rheinland, Omegas, Cambridge, Omicron Omega, Omicron Gamma

Allowed ships: Fighters, Freighters, Transports, Gunboats, Cruisers, Battleships

What do you think? I've been reading up on the Hessians, but I may have missed something. If you think I did, let me know.

RE: Hessian ID - Skorak - 08-21-2017

To chime in from the Outcast side.
The combat target line is when you completely want to destroy that kind of trade. That's why Outcasts have that for Stabiline and Artifacts. The value of destroying the ship is higher than pirating it.
In case of the Hessians we never felt like their goal was to destroy cardamine trade. They just want nothing to do with it.

RE: Hessian ID - Querious - 08-21-2017

(08-21-2017, 11:25 AM)Skorak Wrote: To chime in from the Outcast side.
The combat target line is when you completely want to destroy that kind of trade. That's why Outcasts have that for Stabiline and Artifacts. The value of destroying the ship is higher than pirating it.
In case of the Hessians we never felt like their goal was to destroy cardamine trade. They just want nothing to do with it.

Oh alright. I'll be sure to change that.