Discovery Gaming Community
To: Quentin Moreau (MRG|) [] From: Kara Kaufman ([RN]) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Quentin Moreau (MRG|) [] From: Kara Kaufman ([RN]) (/showthread.php?tid=153863)

To: Quentin Moreau (MRG|) [] From: Kara Kaufman ([RN]) - Corpus13 - 09-24-2017

(((INCOMING TRANSMISSION)))

ID: Kara Kaufman, foreign legion recruit
Subject: We screwed up

Guten Tag, Quentin

Do you remember our conversation, during your visit to Kusari? Well, deliveries of artifacts, big money, excellent profits. So, I want to let you know that we screwed up. All. How did this happen? Well, we were caught at the border by your friends, so it turned out very unpleasant. Do not worry, I did not tell them anything about you, and I was the only person with whom you spoke. And who will believe me? I had nothing to pay, I did not want to go to jail, so now I'll fight with you. It's fun, huh?

Okay, now it's serious. I need to discuss several aspects of our common future. Or did you really think that I would just leave you? I suggest meeting somewhere on the planet Leeds. I think that you can afford to take a short vacation.

By the way, things are going well for me. I have already been given an excellent ship, and money is paid just fine. However, I'm afraid that I will have to die in the front row, so do not worry. I hope to see you soon.

Recruit - Kara Kaufman, signing off.

>>>END OF TRANSMISSION<<<

[Image: tH0KVeb.png]

RE: To: Quentin Moreau (MRG|) [] From: Kara Kaufman ([RN]) - Quanty~ - 09-24-2017

24 of Spt, 740 A.G.S.
Leeds System, Leeds planet
[Image: PnPOy9K.png]

Sender: Quentin Moreau
Recipient: Kara Kaufman
Subject: RE: We screwed up

[Image: lWhWnqy.png]

Bonjour,

I'm not very surprised by your failure, however, it's good to see that you are alive and even acted wisely enough. Otherwise, you would have to cope with serious consequences... I lost a fairly large amount of money because of you. However, this is not the first and not the last time. Double life requires its victims. Perhaps I will refuse this and become a brave soldier, as now. Oh, about you.

Well, not so bad. Now you are defending the interests of the Crown and getting good money. But there's not much money, right? I know a person, or rather a group of people who can help you get even more money, so that you will have a chance to return home as a rich woman. And you do not need to do much, just be yourself and do what you do, at times sending news to certain individuals. Nothing complicated for a smart woman like you, right? However, I do not want to rely on these electronic systems. We'll talk about this in person, oui?

A small reminder. Do not even think of deceiving me or blackmailing me. Even the ordinary soldier of our fleet is above you. We will see each-other soon.

Quentin Moreau
Marine Royale Gauloise, Capitane

Attachments: N/A

Transmission Terminée

RE: To: Quentin Moreau (MRG|) [] From: Kara Kaufman ([RN]) - Corpus13 - 09-26-2017

[Image: 2class.jpg]

ID: Kara Kaufman, Legionnaire 2nd Class
Subject: Meeting

Guten Tag, Quentin

Blackmail. Do you really think that I'm an idiot and will harm the only person I know? This would put me in a very difficult position, and now I just want stability. I'm really tired of everything that happened to me lately. Well, you know, father's death, forced sale of property, deprivation of everything and coercion to join this legion. However, I doubt that you are interested in the details of my life. Closer to the point, yes?

I'm interested in your proposal. Despite the fact that I am now a military man, in my heart I am still a smuggler. Yes, and money will never be superfluous, that's for sure. Let's leave this to a personal meeting.

I will arrive on Leeds soon. Hope to see you there.

Legionnaire 2nd Class - Kara Kaufman, signing off.

RE: To: Quentin Moreau (MRG|) [] From: Kara Kaufman ([RN]) - Corpus13 - 10-05-2017

[Image: 1class.jpg]

ID: Kara Kaufman, Legionnaire 1nd Class
Subject: RE: Meeting

[Image: LBrM4wq.png?1]

Guten Tag, Quenting

Are you still there? You seem to dissapear and I don't want to lose the only one person I know here. Please, answer as soon, as possible.

Legionnaire 1nd Class - Kara Kaufman, signing off.

RE: To: Quentin Moreau (MRG|) [] From: Kara Kaufman ([RN]) - Quanty~ - 10-06-2017

06 of Oct, 740 A.G.S.
Leeds System, Leeds planet
[Image: PnPOy9K.png]

Sender: Quentin Moreau
Recipient: Kara Kaufman
Subject: RE:RE:Meeting

[Image: lWhWnqy.png]

Bonjour,

My dear Kara. If you really think I forgot about you, then you're wrong. Just see, for me personally there were several complicating circumstances that would prevent me from meeting you. I will not talk for a long time, completely depicting the picture to you, but I will say that those people seem different to me now. This means that it would be better for us to stay away from them for now. However, you will soon understand everything.
Now, you're free. Fight, fulfill orders, write reports, get titles. The more freedom you have, the better for both of us. I need to depart for a while from the front for my personal affairs, but if you need something, then you can always write me in the same channel and I will try to help you. However, I will need you in the future as well, so don't dissapear, if you don't want the tail of lynxes behind your back, oui. Anyway, hope to make some business with you again, but for now... Let's wait.
PS: If you are so bored, I would recommend you to try to find some old wrecks. Sometimes, there you can find valuable equipment.

Quentin Moreau
Marine Royale Gauloise, Capitane

Attachments: N/A

Transmission Terminée