Discovery Gaming Community
Futuristic Farming and Dress-Up Simulator 2018 (Warframe) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Gaming (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=257)
+--- Thread: Futuristic Farming and Dress-Up Simulator 2018 (Warframe) (/showthread.php?tid=157133)

Pages: 1 2

Futuristic Farming and Dress-Up Simulator 2018 (Warframe) - Lythrilux - 01-17-2018

I have come to tell you of the greatness that is Warframe. Probably everyone has heard of it at this point, but I might as well drop some brief information:

Quote:Warframe is a free-to-play cooperative third-person shooter video game developed by Digital Extremes for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. In Warframe, players control members of the Tenno, a race of ancient warriors who have awoken from centuries of cryosleep to find themselves at war with different factions.

In Warframe, players control the members of the Tenno, a race of ancient warriors who have awoken from centuries of cryosleep to find themselves at war with the Grineer, a matriarchal race of militarized and deteriorated human clones built upon metal, blood, and war; the Corpus, a mega-corporation with advanced robotics and laser technology built upon profit; the Infested, disfigured victims of the Technocyte virus, a reference to Dark Sector; and later the Sentients, an alien force of mechanical beings returning from the Tau system after being driven back centuries ago. To fight back, the Tenno use remotely controlled biomechanical suits to channel their unique abilities — the eponymous Warframes.[1] Later missions reveal that the Warframes are actually biomechanical shells which are connected to the consciousness of the actual Tenno, human children who were given unpredictable powers by the Void. Those powers led to them being demonized and they were exiled into stasis pods on the Moon. The Tenno and their Warframes were used by the Orokin Empire in a desperate fight against the Sentients and stopped their invasion. However, for unknown reasons, the former turned on the latter and caused the Empire to collapse. The Empire shattered with the remnants becoming the Grineer and the Corpus while the Tenno were placed in stasis until centuries later.

I started way back in 2015 and racked up about 20 hours, before dropping the game because it didn't stick with me. I picked it up again last year in September and it's become my new drug. Unlike most MMOs, the Warframe grind is actually fun. It's really enjoyable mowing down enemies as your supernatural demon space ninja. You're always doing something and it never feels like you're wasting your time.

I know several people who play this already, and it'd be neat to connect with more if there are others who play.

Shameless self-promotion of my sxc Mesa:
[Image: EB6qhlG.png]

RE: Futuristic Farming and Dress-Up Simulator 2018 (Warframe) - Arioch - 01-17-2018

Stop teasing me Lyth...

RE: Futuristic Farming and Dress-Up Simulator 2018 (Warframe) - TheShooter36 - 01-17-2018

i play it lyth, tho i kinda p2w ed my way and rather endgame atm Big Grin

RE: Futuristic Farming and Dress-Up Simulator 2018 (Warframe) - Lythrilux - 01-23-2018

Feel free to add me, Lythrilux is my IGN.

RE: Futuristic Farming and Dress-Up Simulator 2018 (Warframe) - Lythrilux - 01-26-2018

This weekend they're running double affinity for all players. You basically level twice as fast.

RE: Futuristic Farming and Dress-Up Simulator 2018 (Warframe) - Inferno - 01-26-2018

What's this? Fashion frame 2x affinity?
Last time that happened (to my knowledge) was the Den of Kubrow invasion
so long ago

RE: Futuristic Farming and Dress-Up Simulator 2018 (Warframe) - Apollon - 01-26-2018

I stopped playing because I couldn't buy an incubator to get a pet

RE: Futuristic Farming and Dress-Up Simulator 2018 (Warframe) - Mr.Mike. - 01-26-2018

I played in my time. I think to return this summer.

RE: Futuristic Farming and Dress-Up Simulator 2018 (Warframe) - Lythrilux - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 10:09 AM)Ghostazarashi Wrote: I stopped playing because I couldn't buy an incubator to get a pet

You can build them super easily.

Although I find Kubrows are useless. I just use sentinels.

RE: Futuristic Farming and Dress-Up Simulator 2018 (Warframe) - TheShooter36 - 03-07-2018

Lyth, go derelicts and grind kavats.