Discovery Gaming Community
Permission for a new buisness. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Permission for a new buisness. (/showthread.php?tid=16888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Permission for a new buisness. - Guest - 02-24-2009

Basically this is for the lazy you out there. Everyone knows, that, to set up an OC sabre you need ~1.7mil for the ship itself, 700k for the shield. Roughly 1.5 for the guns/missiles. 15mil for the armour. 4mil for the Inferno. Not to mention the troubles with missions for the guard reputation.

My proposal is this: I set up the standard Sabre packgige, as mentioned above, it costs roughly 22; mil.

I make a new flam acc, set it up, post the info, and the cost of the flam acc.

22.9 mil plus 8 mil for getting the starfly to alpha, setting up, iD, missionwhoring and such i will leave 2mil on the acc for the namechange thus, you pay me 30mil and the compleatly set up sabre, with guard iFF, weapons, armour and money for the namechange is yours. (i send it through skype or email) then I delete the original acc from my machene.

Admins, would you trust in me not to abuse such, and is this legal?

So you in the end, get to pay only ten million more, thats what you pay me, for setting up the char and wasting my time for you.

Permission for a new buisness. - Lex Luthor - 02-24-2009

If this is allowed you'll be making my new Sabre.

Permission for a new buisness. - Zelot - 02-24-2009

I think it is a perfectly workable idea for a way to make credits, just as useful as doing sigs or modeling ships or modding systems. My question is whether you would be doing ships other than sabres? While I doubt I would use the service, I can see where it would help some people.

I can make any ship, up to capital ships. If you need special loadouts (codenames, nomad weapons) you will need to pay a few mil more ofcourse. this would be a nice deal for people who want a, for example, Order character, as its very hard to set up those, and, since i am online for 17 hours a day, its my way to make money.

Note, this deal applies to non-special characters (nomads, wilde, special roleplay).

Permission for a new buisness. - Ceoran - 02-24-2009

' Wrote:If this is allowed you'll be making my new Sabre.

/signed... Based on my experiences with you in Alpha I consider you trustworthy enough to do it.

I will start working on the RP post for this asap i get home then.

Permission for a new buisness. - dr lameos - 02-24-2009

You'd literally be a ship dealer, I like this idea

Permission for a new buisness. - Yuva - 02-24-2009

I think your idea is good....Because making an Order char is one of the difficult job in FL...So it I will work for those who don't have enough time. But you must wait for admin to approve this......