Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - JayDee Kasane - 07-04-2011

---Incoming transmission---

This is automated massage from Artificial Intelligence vessel -AI-|JayDee|. Greetings Junker Congress. There is information in my Data Base that Harvesters is allies with Junker Congress. Because of this I ask you to give me permission to use one of your Salvage Frigate vessels, since there is no class of ship in our pesonally shipyards. Thanks for attention friends and hope for cooparation.

---End of transmission---

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hawk - 07-04-2011

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

Your database is somewhat wanting. Yes our beloved founder did bring us into an alliance with the Harvesters. That was long ago and has long since faded. I went along with all of this out of loyalty to Tinkerbell, but I have never had any love for AI vessels myself. I simply can'€™t trust anything that does not have a rational soul. Sorry, but I don'€™t think there are any deals we can make'€¦'€¦..even if I did have a Salvage Frigate to offer you which I do not.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Yaroslav - 08-08-2011

::Secure Channel Verified::
::Access Granted::
::Warning: Unauthorized access detected::

\\A striking appearance of a mid twenties Kusari spacer appears on screen.\\

"Is this thing working..? Hello..? Oh! It works. Greetings members of the Congress, I am Hiro Takanawe from the planet Kyushu. Currently I'm without work.. 'again' and I noticed that it is possible to get proper work here. So here I am merely representing myself to join the Congress with the grand hopes of finding work. At the moment I am a engineer working with various crews to keep ships up and running, so don't expect me to have too much money or even a proper ship!" \\At first you didn't even notice it but from where Hiro is currently sitting, there's not too much grand room around him.\\ "But as I was saying, things got more rough for me so I hope to get accepted into the Congress. I can also fill out multiple roles if given the proper tools. I.. think this was it.. right..?"

::Channel connection severed from interference::
::Crededentials were uploaded partially before disconnection::

Name : Hiro Takanawa
Current ship : (None at the moment, being broke!)
Planet of birth : Kyushu
Current standing with quasi-legal and up : Neutral

((Forum Info))

- Hiro
- Timezone : +1 GMT Amsterdam

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 08-08-2011

' Wrote:::Secure Channel Verified::

\\A striking appearance of a mid twenties Kusari spacer appears on screen.\\
"Is this thing working..? Hello..? Oh! It works. Greetings members of the Congress, I am Hiro Takanawe from the planet Kyushu. Currently I'm without work.. 'again' and I noticed that it is possible to get proper work here. So here I am merely representing myself to join the Congress with the grand hopes of finding work. At the moment I am a engineer working with various crews to keep ships up and running, so don't expect me to have too much money or even a proper ship!" \\At first you didn't even notice it but from where Hiro is currently sitting, there's not too much grand room around him.\\ "But as I was saying, things got more rough for me so I hope to get accepted into the Congress. I can also fill out multiple roles if given the proper tools. I.. think this was it.. right..?"

::Channel connection severed from interference::
::Crededentials were uploaded partially before disconnection::

Name : Hiro Takanawa
Current ship : (None at the moment, being broke!)
Planet of birth : Kyushu
Current standing with quasi-legal and up : Neutral

((Forum Info))

- Hiro
- Timezone : +1 GMT Amsterdam
*****Incoming Encrypted Transmission*****
****Comms Signature: James Trenton****
***Ship Identification: .:j:.JunkerTown***
**Station: Vieques, Shipyard**
*System: Puerto Rico*
Transmission Begins

So you have no ship, no background or anyone to vouch for you? What can you offer us? Did you just roll out of bed today and said "Think Ill join the Congress!".

Maybe you should invest a bit more time here and to telling us more about you. Our organization is not really meant for those just getting started. It is more for those that are well established and a boss in their own right.

Looking for work? Grab a csv and a mining turret and contact us for work in the scrap fields. We have ships you can fill.

~Transmission ends~

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Yaroslav - 08-09-2011

' Wrote:
Transmission Begins

So you have no ship, no background or anyone to vouch for you? What can you offer us? Did you just roll out of bed today and said "Think Ill join the Congress!".

Maybe you should invest a bit more time here and to telling us more about you. Our organization is not really meant for those just getting started. It is more for those that are well established and a boss in their own right.

Looking for work? Grab a csv and a mining turret and contact us for work in the scrap fields. We have ships you can fill.
~Transmission ends~

::Secure Channel Verified::
::Station : Rochester base::

\\The same Kusari person appears on screen, he looks bright and happy\\

"I have better news!
I managed to get my hands on a completely busted Collector and after fixing her up I started to haul in scrap in a debris field near Rochester Base and sell it there. I don't know the best place to sell the scrap since the Nav system is completely corrupted, so I need to fly around myself to check for prices."

::Connection severed, comm debit card expired::
::Replenish funds.... Y/N?::
::N.... ..... Disconnecting..::

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - JunkerTown - 08-09-2011

Transmission Begins

Great to hear you have a Collector. Now if you want to help us in scrap operations make sure it has a mining turret or two. Trust has to be earned and if you put in the work you may just get it. Contact us when your ready to start.

~Transmission ends~

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Venkman - 08-15-2011

...Incoming transmission...
...ID:Clark.Sampson...
...Message info:Willing to join Junker Congress...
...Opening message...

Greetings Junker Congress my name is Clark.Sampson and i really want to join you.Here is my autobiography and other stuffs to introduce my self.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Clark.Sampson was born at planet Pittsburgh.His parents Austin and Clara Sampson were workers on planet Manhattan.The Sampson fammely was poor,but Austin and Clara had trying to change that.Soon the company where Austin and Clara worked has been destroyed by terrorists.After that incident Clark's parents had no job and no food to eat.After a weeks of starving the four men came in the fammely Sampson house.One day four men offer a job to Austin and Clark.A job was mining a Scrab meta,but there was one problem.Clark had only 11 years and berly know how to fly with spaceship.Then the Clarks father asked Clark "son what do you think,can we do this"?And the Clark said "yes father we can do this".
The job has been accssepted.
Clark start to mine with his father in a small ship named "C.S.V." or Combat Service Viechle.
After 3 years or mining in C.S.V Clark on his birthday gets from his father a new ship named "C.S.F." or Combat Service Freighter.
Then after 4 more years of hard work Clark buying a trader and trade scrab metal,and smuggle Cardmine and Artifacts and that way for 9 years.
But can't always be good.
One day Clark smuggle Cardimines from Omicron Alpha to California and when he was a 26km to the Rogue base the Poloce patrol destroy his ship,but he was lucky 12 second after his ship has been destroyed he call a nearby Rogue ships to help him.The Rogue ships destroyed the hostile patrols and picked u Clarks life pod.Clark for that gave the Rogues a huge suply of scrab metal.
But Clarks ship has been destroyed and he again must work as a miner or else.
Clark had a one dream at that was to buy a JUNKER Salvager ship.Because of that dream Clark decided to join the Junker Congress and to work for them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-Name: Clark.Sampson

-Current ship: C.S.F

-Planet birth: Pittsburgh

--------------------

Contact me here if you acsept me.

><Thank you><

...Closeing mesage...
...ID:Clark.Sampson...
...Mesage info;Wiling to join Junker Congress...
...Transmission ends...

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 08-19-2011

*Transmission Begins*

Greetings Clark Sampson.

Thank you for your application and we will be reviewing your information.
We would like you to have another member vouch for you.
One option is to work for some of our members. Several of us will have work for other Junkers.

Please contact us for potential employment opportunities.

~Transmission ends~

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Venkman - 08-23-2011

' Wrote:
*Transmission Begins*

Greetings Clark Sampson.

Thank you for your application and we will be reviewing your information.
We would like you to have another member vouch for you.
One option is to work for some of our members. Several of us will have work for other Junkers.

Please contact us for potential employment opportunities.
~Transmission ends~

The leader of 101st Ghost's of Razgriz talked with Junker Town as my sponsor.So i need confirmation am i in the Junker Congress?

-I in the moment have ship named C.S.F, but i am dreaming of Salvager-

----Contact me here if i am in-----

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - XThornX - 08-26-2011

*Transmission begins*

Greetings fellow brothers.

I am a former collectors , seeing as the organization has shut down i am now looking to join the congress.

Character : [collectors]thorn : I have a Tabasco habit that must be fed, if not bad things may happen. I'm a great trader, fighter, one of those all around types, very loyal and great at following orders.
I shall never leave a mate by himself, if asked to help i shall, if asked to die to protect, i shall. My loyalty is limitless, secrets are kept.

Thank you for tuning in.

Ship(S) Shire, Junker bomber, Eagle.

*End Transmission*