Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Indio - 03-26-2012

[Sys On ID: Indio]
Dublin System Arranmore secure channel beta 2

:..........Incoming Transmission:........

*lights cigar, taps in air* Greetings esteemed Congressmen hope this message finds you well where you are. This message to Congress will be short and sweet, *sits up tall* I would like to speak up for Captain Lathrop; now while I would much rather fly solo through a nebula than sit on some congress roundtable, or Heaven forbid have to endure small talk, I can honestly say this guy didn't clutter up my comms with a ton of useless drivel, and he seems to be a Junker at heart, not sure how duplicitous he is but I want to back him eitherway. *flips membership coin into air* I will answer for any crimes, missteps, or offenses he may cause while within our fold.

Indio out

:........Feed Terminated:.....

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - kremmy - 04-02-2012

4/9 edit: Application rescinded. If I can't even get a "no thanks, kid" after a week this faction doesn't have the activity level I'm looking for.

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Falthion - 04-14-2012

-Establishing Uplink-
--Bouncing signal off nearest heavenly body--
---Relay connection secured---

*Uploading transmission*

Hail and well met! My name is Chase Deaucorian, an entrepreneurial tradesman and former member of the Zoner's Trading Consortium (ZTC). Unfortunately, the members of that group have set off in their city-ships for a higher calling, and few of us have remained behind in this part of Sirius. The support network I once worked through is now defunct, and I wish to find another enterprising group to work with, for the betterment of us all!

I currently work out of a Pirate Transport, and am able to equip it with a mining turret or three if needed for supporting scrapping. The cargo hold isn't the best, but I've found its maneuverability and hull strength to be agreeable so far to staying alive. I've been operating out of the Omegas and Omicrons while I was with the ZTC, and should you all find it agreeable, I would be much in preference to continuing work out in this sector with the contacts I have established. Should this not be agreeable to you all, I am open to shifting my area of operation to a location better serving the group as a whole.

I'd come across and had a rousing discussion with one of your own - I believe his name was James Trenton - and had been instructed by him to find this communication's channel and make my request known here. He was most cordial, and I look forward to the possibility of working with him and you all.

Two things I feel the need to state up front, however:
1.) I will not work against friends, and would prefer to be kept off any sort of missions dealing with violence - I have not needed to employ that method of interaction with anyone as of yet, and would prefer to keep this trend.
2.) I do not ship people. I usually do not have much of a problem running contraband on occasion - so long as individuals' lives will not be at stake - but I do refuse to ferry slaves.

Should these desires of mine and my wish to build a relationship with a new group sit well enough with you all, I'd be much obliged to begin working with you!

Cheers!

Chase Deaucorian

*Upload complete*
---Unsecuring relay connection---
--Degrading signal strength--
-Uplink terminated-

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - camsarria - 06-19-2012

*Transmission starting*

[Image: nerdhead.th.jpg]

Hi, my name is Miguel, im a trader in the Omicron Warlords Famillia, from Crete.

I was always considered weak by my father, uncle_chico and the only thing he would let me do, was trading.

But i always wanted to do something else, other then to be my fathers credit mule; for a very brief period i was a junker, under the alias of Henry Jackson, and i enjoyed the freedom you all offer; but family comes first so i helped the familia till this day.

It was all fine till the moment our leader, Cleaver found out he was part Corsair, and Part nomad, and he left us into exile, the only person that respected and helped me disapeared, vanished, so nowadays i get credits for my drunk father and he beats me up with a stick no matter how much i work.

I decided its enough.

I want to make my own path, and i want to be part of something, where my work is recognized, and where im not beaten up with a stick in a daily basis.

I want to offer my skills as a trader to the junker's congress. I know most trade routes in sirius, gallia included.

I presently fly a prision liner, wich i can easily switch with a pilgrim liner.

I am reaching you at Ortog's advice.

I do hope you consider my aplication, looking forward to join the Junkers Congress.

Best Regards

Miguel

*Transmission ending*

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - _FUNK - 06-25-2012

Apologies, I withdraw my application. Thank you for your time!

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - hansen-dennis@hotmail.com - 06-25-2012

:::::Incoming Signal:::::
:::::Sender ID: Alex Cooper:::::
:::::Location: San Juan Station:::::

Hello there boys'n girls. We're currently working overtime to go through all the applications... Did i mention we are working OVERTIME?!.... I need my beer *Walks off again*

::::Signal lost::::

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Johnny Rico - 06-26-2012

G day lads

Mr miguel & mr funk I am here to inform you that you paper work has landed in the right office. Our gaffers are very busy with other things at the moment and will get to your paper work as soon as they can. Sorry for the delay

Johny Rico

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 06-27-2012

[Image: feUU8.png]

Greetings new prospects. I have reviewed all your applications and then tried to contact each of you to conduct an introduction interview. So far this has been the results.

Chase Deaucorian I sent you a private message and have not received any response. You seem to have dropped off the last couple of months as well.

Miguel I have sent you a contact request on skype and still have yet to receive a reply.

Funk I actually saw you in space the other day and introduced myself. You responded briefly and then ignored my follow up questions. Seems you were grouped with another person and moving through the systems so you must have been active. Still no replies means no interview and therefore no approval. Maybe if you take the time to speak with me we can clear this matter up.

That is all for now.

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 06-28-2012

*Contact was made with Miguel and has been accepted into the Congress.*

Miguel:
Another member has agreed to vouch for you and sponsor your membership. After speaking with you I think you would make a good addition to our ranks. Welcome aboard Miguel be sure to stop by the shipyard and have them paint a squiggly J on your ships. We look forward to great things from you and need you to get to started. Several tasks require attention but we'll bring ya up to speed once you check into Vieques. Thank you for your interest in joining the Congress.

*Contact was made with The.Funk and at this time is denied entry into the Congress.*

The.Funk:
You need to be a known Junker to join our ranks. Right now there is no record of you being a Junker or affiliated with them in anyway. Based on your application and speaking with you in space I've come to this conclusion. You seem to be a fine prospect and worthy of membership if you were a Junker. Once you get your records straight contact us again. Many of our members can help you out if you need it. Thanks for your application and hope to hear back from you soon.

Transmission ends

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - cerious - 07-01-2012

' Wrote:

*Contact was made with Miguel and has been accepted into the Congress.*

Miguel:
Another member has agreed to vouch for you and sponsor your membership. After speaking with you I think you would make a good addition to our ranks. Welcome aboard Miguel be sure to stop by the shipyard and have them paint a squiggly J on your ships. We look forward to great things from you and need you to get to started. Several tasks require attention but we'll bring ya up to speed once you check into Vieques. Thank you for your interest in joining the Congress.
*Contact was made with The.Funk and at this time is denied entry into the Congress.*

The.Funk:
You need to be a known Junker to join our ranks. Right now there is no record of you being a Junker or affiliated with them in anyway. Based on your application and speaking with you in space I've come to this conclusion. You seem to be a fine prospect and worthy of membership if you were a Junker. Once you get your records straight contact us again. Many of our members can help you out if you need it. Thanks for your application and hope to hear back from you soon.
Transmission ends