Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - hansen-dennis@hotmail.com - 07-23-2012

Greetings fellow Congressmen and applicants.

Seems you've managed to impress my friend Wantless Aka Cyborg.
So, Scorto and John Snow. You have yourselves a sponsor.

For record keeping: At a mining operation today, long range scans picked up two Steel family members coming toward us. Johnny Rico, John Snow and myself launched to intercept and managed to take down both bomber craft. With Mr Snow here fireing the shots that killed both of them.

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 07-23-2012

[Image: feUU8.png]

' Wrote:.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Discovery Name:. Larzac
.:Ingame Name:. John-Snow

Member's of the Congress of the Great Junker Corporation,
I am Larzac, Captain of the John-Snow and Protector of the Kreuzberg Depot.
I past the most of my life in the Ruhrfled where i was scrapping for the Kreuzberg Depot.
I have been trained to the fight since i am a litle boy but i prefer to do some trade than to kill other people.
I would enter in the Congress to help at the development of the Junker corporation.
Greetings and See you in the Deep space.

Biographie:
Larzac was born in an unknow place. He arrived at the Kreuzberg depot at the age of 2 years old in an escape pods. The truth on his origins is only know by the ancient of the Kreuzberg Depot. Since he arrived, he has been educating like a junker. His teacher says that he is a brave heart but he doesnt care about danger.
Since few days, he works on the construction of San Juan, the new Junker Station in the System Puerto Rico.

Sponsor: .:j:. Wantless

John you have flown with me and have proven to be a worthy captain.
Your sponsor speaks highly of your actions and recommends you for membership.
Plus you have given blood and steel to protect us.
Welcome aboard!
I will be sending you the activation code to use our tag.
Click on my signature below and access our private hub for registration.

-Channel Transfer-

' Wrote:.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Discovery Name:. Scorto
.:Ingame Name:. Scorto(.Junkaboat / .Junkaboom / .Junkapew / .Junkatank)

Dear congressmen,

My name is Scorto 'Jay' Johnson but I hope you forget my last name soon as I honestly hate it. Good friends may call me Jay, everybody else should name me Scorto.
I was hoping to be granted membership in the great Congress - relly enjoyed flying with you all last time.
Propaply most of you already know me; I've supplied SJ one time and did some runs with you lads. Also I helped making contact with the LRBD (the base thing...).
Tim is a great friend of mine.
Already got a Salvager and I'm currently saving up for a Pilgrim Liner.
I'd be happy to be able to take part in the Congress and its projects for developing and biggin up our faction.

Greetings from outer space

.:Ending of Transmission:.

// About half a year ago I started playing Discovery again ad my second char was a Junker because I think it's the best and freeest faction.
// RP is fun for me and I think Im doing well in it.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Bio:
- Born on Survey Vessel Armstrong some years before its destruction; exact date is not known
- It's pretty sure he must be between 20 and 30 years old now
- Parents both worked for Deep Space Engineering; they divorced soon after his birth
- He moved to Pittsburgh with his father and learned flying and fighting from him
- Mother died with destruction of the Armstrong
- At some point in his puberty he left his father as he found his life boring and seeked adventure; that's why he hates his last name
- Had some drinks on Rochester and made friends with some Junkers; especially with Tim Finnegan
- Worked hard for his Salvager but - to be honest - he just won it in an illegal race on a lucky day
- Already has some experience with the work and general idea of the Congress

SPONSOR: .:j:.Scraper

Greetings Scorto!
Thank you for your application to join the Congress.
Great to see your here already.
You have assisted us in San Juan operations and we've flown together.
Still do not know very much about you.. and your file is very thin.
Considering how long you've been around it is strange that this is the first time you've spoken.
Even though that does raise some questions you have been vouched for.
I will approve you for membership but we should talk first.

I will send the tag activation code and please click below to register with our hub.
Welcome aboard!

See ya in space.

[Image: jtjsig.jpg]

~Transmission ends~

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - cursebg - 08-27-2012

.....Incomming transmition....

Sender:John.Fisher

Testing....testing...Ok,signal is clear.

Uhm,Hello from me John Fisher,i am a junker for a month or two but i am having difficulties making the "good profit" around,So i said to myself what a better opportunity to make a few bucks by flying along the Big guys.
So here i am applying to be accepted in The Congress...

Oh forgot about tell about myself..well i am originally from Bretonia,my father left us and join the Rogues..since then im travelling the big world trying to make a living.I am trustworthy and i will be happy if i join you.

......End of Transmition.....

......Signal lost.....

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - BigFuzzyNinja - 09-01-2012

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Alexander Lenkody

Congress,

I've been working as an independant Junker for a month and a half now. I had planned on only doing it until I had enough money to establish myself in Sirius, but I found that junking was what I wanted to do. Once I decided that, I figured I should join the Congress.

I suppose you need some information on me. I'm a 21-year-old pilot from Freeport 1. As soon as I could afford it, I hitched a ride to New Berlin. I've been mining scrap and shipping various commodities between Rheinland, Liberty, and Bretonia since then. I'm based mostly out of Kreutzberg and Bornholm, but sometimes I go to Rochester or Beaumont for a change of scenery. That's pretty much it.

Hope I can help the Congress however I can.

Thanks. Lenkody out.

End Transmission

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Duncan Farquar - 09-11-2012

Transmitter online
Initiating, full power
Encrypter online
Initiating
Start transmission

[Image: duncanfarquartrafalgar.jpg]

Hello, brothers of the Congress.

I'm Duncan Farquar, and I'm interested in joining your great group of Junkers. As probably you don't know me, let me tell you a little about my history.

I was born in Trafalgar, and for most of my life I thought I was the son of two junkers of Bretonia. I spent my youth on board my father's ship, the frigate Bannockburn, and when I became an adult, I became the second in command chosen by the rest of the crew and accepted by my father.
It was through this position that I discovered the truth about my father, and this is that I am the son of a traitor.
In a navigation through Newcastle, to Cape Wrath Base, I found him carrying out a transmission and speaking French. He was talking to a Gallic Royal Navy gunboat, and sending it some files.
I went to the engine department, remove power from the communications room and I gathered the crew, and we retained him as we surveyed his computer.
In summary, we found that he was passing information about the Sirius Junkers and Bretonia, discovering that it was actually a gallic junker spy.

It was hard, but the decision was clear. We throw him by the gunwale and I became the captain.

Well, that's my history.

Currently I'm still in the helm of the Bannockburn, but I have a personal ship too, a Recycler fighter, called Burglar, which I use for purposes... more illicit than smuggling.

Also as information, I add my relationships with different factions. I must thank the traitor, my father, but especially to my uncle (a gallic junker who never accepted spy on us for the Crown) having acceptable relations with gallic factions.

Friendly
Hostile
Neutral (Factions of interest)

By the way, I can not exactly call him my "sponsor", but I have been invited to join by .:j:.JunkerTown.

Well, I think that's all. I hope to hearing news from you soon. Greetings from the Southampton Debris Field.

[font=Impact]
[color=#FF0000]End transmission

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - JunkerTown - 09-14-2012

' Wrote:
.....Incomming transmition....

Sender:John.Fisher

Testing....testing...Ok,signal is clear.

Uhm,Hello from me John Fisher,i am a junker for a month or two but i am having difficulties making the "good profit" around,So i said to myself what a better opportunity to make a few bucks by flying along the Big guys.
So here i am applying to be accepted in The Congress...

Oh forgot about tell about myself..well i am originally from Bretonia,my father left us and join the Rogues..since then im travelling the big world trying to make a living.I am trustworthy and i will be happy if i join you.
......End of Transmition.....

......Signal lost.....

Thank you for your interest in joining the Congress.
Seems like most everything is in order here except you haven't listed a sponsor.
Do you have a sponsor willing to vouch for you to join our ranks?

' Wrote:Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Alexander Lenkody

Congress,

I've been working as an independant Junker for a month and a half now. I had planned on only doing it until I had enough money to establish myself in Sirius, but I found that junking was what I wanted to do. Once I decided that, I figured I should join the Congress.

I suppose you need some information on me. I'm a 21-year-old pilot from Freeport 1. As soon as I could afford it, I hitched a ride to New Berlin. I've been mining scrap and shipping various commodities between Rheinland, Liberty, and Bretonia since then. I'm based mostly out of Kreutzberg and Bornholm, but sometimes I go to Rochester or Beaumont for a change of scenery. That's pretty much it.

Hope I can help the Congress however I can.

Thanks. Lenkody out.

End Transmission

Thank you for your application.
You didn't list a sponsor that is willing to vouch for you to join our ranks.
Do you know a member of the Congress who will do that for you?

' Wrote:
[font=Impact]Transmitter online
[color=#FF0000]Initiating, full power

Encrypter online
Initiating
Start transmission
[Image: duncanfarquartrafalgar.jpg]
Hello, brothers of the Congress.

I'm Duncan Farquar, and I'm interested in joining your great group of Junkers. As probably you don't know me, let me tell you a little about my history.

I was born in Trafalgar, and for most of my life I thought I was the son of two junkers of Bretonia. I spent my youth on board my father's ship, the frigate Bannockburn, and when I became an adult, I became the second in command chosen by the rest of the crew and accepted by my father.
It was through this position that I discovered the truth about my father, and this is that I am the son of a traitor.
In a navigation through Newcastle, to Cape Wrath Base, I found him carrying out a transmission and speaking French. He was talking to a Gallic Royal Navy gunboat, and sending it some files.
I went to the engine department, remove power from the communications room and I gathered the crew, and we retained him as we surveyed his computer.
In summary, we found that he was passing information about the Sirius Junkers and Bretonia, discovering that it was actually a gallic junker spy.

It was hard, but the decision was clear. We throw him by the gunwale and I became the captain.
Well, that's my history.

Currently I'm still in the helm of the Bannockburn, but I have a personal ship too, a Recycler fighter, called Burglar, which I use for purposes... more illicit than smuggling.

Also as information, I add my relationships with different factions. I must thank the traitor, my father, but especially to my uncle (a gallic junker who never accepted spy on us for the Crown) having acceptable relations with gallic factions.

Friendly
Hostile
Neutral (Factions of interest)
By the way, I can not exactly call him my "sponsor", but I have been invited to join by .:j:.JunkerTown.

Well, I think that's all. I hope to hearing news from you soon. Greetings from the Southampton Debris Field.

[font=Impact]
End transmission

[color=#FFFF33]Hello Duncan its good to see your application here.
We've spoken before and I've seen you several times in space.
You've also helped supply our stations in Puerto Rico.
While I didn't offer to sponsor you to join but I did ask you to apply.
Based on what I've read in your application and after speaking with you a few times.
I've decided to grant you probationary membership into the Congress.
I will send you a private message with our tag code.
Welcome aboard!

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Doc Mitchell - 09-27-2012

.:Openning channel... Done.::
::Encrypting... Done.::
::Boosting sygnal... 100%.::
:Big Grinata transfer... Ready.::.

Openning transmission, comm ID: [Yggdrasil];
Broadcaster: Doctor Bryan Mitchell, codename: "Doc";

Greetings again to ya, my friends!
When we last time meet, we've done a quite few things together, ey? I hope your coresystem is prosperin' well, as I was flyin' through last time (It wasn't so long ago, ey?). I'm sendin' to ya some of my old files, from times when I was still doin' research work. It was about nomads, but who cares now? They're not very popular inside of Liberty space, and I don't plan any holidays at Omicrons.

Hope we'll meet again soon!

PS. Ou, almost forget. Tyber Zann could have something to say about mey. Cheers!

BIO:
- Homesystem: Cortez (possible),
- Schooling history: PhD at Cambridge Insitute, in Alien Civilization Archeology Faculty; graduated at age of 19;
- Assigned as IMG advisor at Omicrons Exploration Fleet;
- Signed as MIA by IMG (Missing In Action), declared as dead (after five years of searching),

(Doc's Mitchell note: Funny to be dead. Bein' ghost is very helpful in some situations...)

.::Transmission terminated.::.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Johnny Rico - 09-27-2012

(09-27-2012, 09:05 PM)Doc Mitchell Wrote:
.:Openning channel... Done.::
::Encrypting... Done.::
::Boosting sygnal... 100%.::
:Big Grinata transfer... Ready.::.

Openning transmission, comm ID: [Yggdrasil];
Broadcaster: Doctor Bryan Mitchell, codename: "Doc";

Greetings again to ya, my friends!
When we last time meet, we've done a quite few things together, ey? I hope your coresystem is prosperin' well, as I was flyin' through last time (It wasn't so long ago, ey?). I'm sendin' to ya some of my old files, from times when I was still doin' research work. It was about nomads, but who cares now? They're not very popular inside of Liberty space, and I don't plan any holidays at Omicrons.

Hope we'll meet again soon!

PS. Ou, almost forget. Tyber Zann could have something to say about mey. Cheers!

BIO:
- Homesystem: Cortez (possible),
- Schooling history: PhD at Cambridge Insitute, in Alien Civilization Archeology Faculty; graduated at age of 19;
- Assigned as IMG advisor at Omicrons Exploration Fleet;
- Signed as MIA by IMG (Missing In Action), declared as dead (after five years of searching),

(Doc's Mitchell note: Funny to be dead. Bein' ghost is very helpful in some situations...)

.::Transmission terminated.::.

I have worked with you and spoke to you so i will sponcer your sir good luck

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Tyber.Zann - 09-29-2012

"Openning transmission, comm ID: [Yggdrasil];
Broadcaster: Doctor Bryan Mitchell, codename: "Doc";"

*Pulls out a brown leather wallet with a permanent ring etched in it to retrieve a worn gold coin with a familiar .:j:. on the face and places it on the bar*

I'll vouch for Doc as well. He's done right by us already. Guy's gonna be an asset.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Tyber.Zann - 09-29-2012