Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Dawnrazor - 04-26-2014

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions
Logging in. Comm ID: Jim Sands
Opening channel
Encryption level : Ferrious Oxide
Comm channel secured
++INCOMING TRANSMISSION++
----------------------------------------------------
Hail the Junker's Congress!

Have applied under Capt licence Jim Sands but also have legacy vessals under the name of DawnRazor.
Which ever papers you wish to name me by, I swear to the Congress my vessals are at your disposal when and where you need them.
I can be found all around Sirius but my comms is out of date so may need some conflab before any strategic vessal comms can be initiated.
If the Junkers Congress calls....I will come.
Current project: Junker Bomber.
Juliette Uniform Five Two out ......

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Dawnrazor - 04-27-2014

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions
Opening channel
Encryption level : Carbon Steel
Comm channel secured

A new Junker Bomber has been bourne. Look for Ju87 if you need some torpedo backup.
I'm tinkering with a civ antimatter cannon as well. Should have that on line in a week or so.
Jim Sands out . . . . .
Juliette Uniform 87

Join the Junkers - Mujer Stallion - 05-06-2014

Hello I am here to join the faction can someone help me ?

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Mujer Stallion - 05-06-2014

Is this where I apply to join the Junker Faction

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Ponge - 05-06-2014

(05-06-2014, 05:01 AM)RDCOUGAR Wrote: Is this where I apply to join the Junker Faction

Yes. Please read the first transmission to see what information we require from you. And you also need a current member to sponsor you. You have to gain our trust by working alongside us, so one of us will take your sponsorship after evaluating you.

.:j:. Adam Wayland

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hinanowel - 05-06-2014

=Incoming Transmission=

Verifying identity... successful.

-ID: Junker Clyde Markham.
-Vessel: Upper.Rust

=Connection established=
Greetings, all you fine congressmen!
I'm Clyde Markham, a fellow junker who wishes to join the congress. I've been born in Bretonia to a family of miners. My brother Claude and I loved minin' and we went to Liberty together with them tiny mining vessels. *coughs*
That's where our ways split, we met different people, and while I became a junker, combing through the debris fields in New York, he became a proper miner working for the DSE. We always see each other here and there and drink. Seein' him have a better life than I do, and by that I mean, everyone treats him better, it made me think...
I realized that I'd like to become part of you all. I am pretty hard-workin', thanks to my family. I have met a number of congressmen while flying around Liberty, and I've been delighted to work with them, always wanting to do more for fellow junkers. I consider myself reliable, as long as I'm not.. uh, drunk, you know. I am experienced in flyin' around in both small fighters and bigger ships like my trusty... or should I say, 'rusty' *laughs* ..salvager, manual work, smuggling and basically what all of us junkers do. And what's expected from me, I can fulfill those expectations. I've always been like that. *chuckles slightly*
About them sponsorships, I'm sponsored by Rico. (Golden_Brown)
So that's about it, I might have been more elaborate I guess, but... time's short, my ship's runnin' out of fuel.. I'll have to go back to Beaumont..
Well, thanks for listenin', Clyde out!

=End of Transmission=

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - RicoValesquez - 05-06-2014

Rico here, I have flown with this guy for several hours over the last few weeks. Hes a very solid Junker, works hard and communicates well. I give him my 100% sponsorship and backing. He'll make a great addition to Congress!

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 05-10-2014

(04-27-2014, 01:04 AM)Dawnrazor Wrote: RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions
Opening channel
Encryption level : Carbon Steel
Comm channel secured

A new Junker Bomber has been bourne. Look for Ju87 if you need some torpedo backup.
I'm tinkering with a civ antimatter cannon as well. Should have that on line in a week or so.
Jim Sands out . . . . .
Juliette Uniform 87
(05-06-2014, 08:20 PM)Hinanowel Wrote: =Incoming Transmission=

Verifying identity... successful.

-ID: Junker Clyde Markham.
-Vessel: Upper.Rust

=Connection established=
Greetings, all you fine congressmen!
I'm Clyde Markham, a fellow junker who wishes to join the congress. I've been born in Bretonia to a family of miners. My brother Claude and I loved minin' and we went to Liberty together with them tiny mining vessels. *coughs*
That's where our ways split, we met different people, and while I became a junker, combing through the debris fields in New York, he became a proper miner working for the DSE. We always see each other here and there and drink. Seein' him have a better life than I do, and by that I mean, everyone treats him better, it made me think...
I realized that I'd like to become part of you all. I am pretty hard-workin', thanks to my family. I have met a number of congressmen while flying around Liberty, and I've been delighted to work with them, always wanting to do more for fellow junkers. I consider myself reliable, as long as I'm not.. uh, drunk, you know. I am experienced in flyin' around in both small fighters and bigger ships like my trusty... or should I say, 'rusty' *laughs* ..salvager, manual work, smuggling and basically what all of us junkers do. And what's expected from me, I can fulfill those expectations. I've always been like that. *chuckles slightly*
About them sponsorships, I'm sponsored by Rico. (Golden_Brown)
So that's about it, I might have been more elaborate I guess, but... time's short, my ship's runnin' out of fuel.. I'll have to go back to Beaumont..
Well, thanks for listenin', Clyde out!

=End of Transmission=
[Image: ir7y.png]
Greetings fellow Junkers!
First I would like to thank you both for your interest in joining the Congress.
Now onto the business at hand.. Let me start with you Jim Sands.
You were been accepted before this post and are doing great things already.
Glad to have you aboard and honored by the work you've done for us so far.
Keep it up your doing great job!

Hello Clyde Markham it is good to meet you.
You have a very well respected sponsor there.
I trust him and since he vouches for you I will approve your membership.
Thank you for applying and I look forward to working with you in the future.
Welcome aboard Clyde!

[Image: vkof.png]

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - CrimsonSky - 05-11-2014

::INCOMING TRASMISSIONS::

Comm ID/ship name: Cesar.Rodriguez

Subject: Joining the Congress

*He lights a cigarette and sit on his armchair*
Ahoy Congress, I'm Cesar Rodriguez and i'm 29 years old. I was born in Puerto Rico system, precisely in Culebra Smelter. My family has a tradition on mining scrap metal and premium scrap, and for my 18th birthday they gave me a Salvager frigate.
I wish to join the Congress because I'm gladly to support player junkers base as La Fortaleza and the other bases in Humboldt, and I wish to continue my carrier of miner/scrapper inside the junker congress. My sponsor for joining the junker congress is .:j:.Praefectus. I'm waiting for a response of the congress and is a pleasure to doing conversation with junker's members and congress.
*he shut down his sigarette on his glass ashtray and stand up*

::TRASMISSIONS ENDED::

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Johnny Bongs - 05-11-2014

Logging in. Comm ID: Johnny Bongs
Opening channel
Encryption level.... Full....
Comm channel secured
Dear Junker Congress,

I am Johnny Bongs,
I fly a heavily armed Recycler.
scraping has been in my blood for my whole life, i was born on Yanagi and have been a scrapper, weapons trader and explorer for many years,

I grew up working the junk fields of sigma 13 untill i went off to seek better fortune.
I wish to become part of the Junker Congress because i want to share my life experiance and put my collecting and protection skills to good use. i am currantly staying at the junkyard and frequently re-locate to other parts of sirius, I am very flexible for any possible calls by your orginisation.
Recommended by JunkTown ( JT )

i submitted my application a coulpe of months ago and have not recived a reply yet

Best regards,
Johnny Bongs

------------------------------------------------------
++COMMS CLOSED,TRANSMISSION ENDED++