Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - McDoogan - 05-12-2014

=Incoming Transmission=

Verifying identity... successful.

-ID: Junker Ian McDoogan.
-Vessel: McDoogan

=Connection established=
Ahoy, lads!
I am Ian McDoogan (Doogie to my friends), a fellow junker who wishes to join The Congress. I helped the Sigma lads build their masterpiece, The Junkyard, back in Sigma-13. At the time, and ever since, the Junkers were just people I called friends and gave me a sense of direction. Alas, now I hear about a war a'brewin. Those friends are more like brothers to me and they asked me to join the fight. Doogie doesn't let his friends down and I accept this new direction as an honour to fight next to them.

I am applying to The Congress to fly the banner proudly and fight bravely amongst men. I beseech the members of Congress to consider my application and to do so with the utmost urgency.

My sponsors will name themselves at their behest.

=End of Transmission=

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - RicoValesquez - 05-13-2014

Aye of course ill sponsor Doogie. Hes a filthy pinko commie hippie, but hes also proven himself to be a good Junker.

Rico

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 05-16-2014

(05-12-2014, 06:20 AM)McDoogan Wrote: =Incoming Transmission=

Verifying identity... successful.

-ID: Junker Ian McDoogan.
-Vessel: McDoogan

=Connection established=
Ahoy, lads!
I am Ian McDoogan (Doogie to my friends), a fellow junker who wishes to join The Congress. I helped the Sigma lads build their masterpiece, The Junkyard, back in Sigma-13. At the time, and ever since, the Junkers were just people I called friends and gave me a sense of direction. Alas, now I hear about a war a'brewin. Those friends are more like brothers to me and they asked me to join the fight. Doogie doesn't let his friends down and I accept this new direction as an honour to fight next to them.

I am applying to The Congress to fly the banner proudly and fight bravely amongst men. I beseech the members of Congress to consider my application and to do so with the utmost urgency.

My sponsors will name themselves at their behest.

=End of Transmission=
[Image: ir7y.png]
Good to see you applied finally!
Your work for us has been greatly appreciated and of course your approved.
Even though that scoundrel Rico is sponsoring you I'll still let ya in! HA!!
G'luck Doogie and welcome aboard!
Honored to have you with us.
Safe journey brother.

[Image: vkof.png]

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - CrimsonSky - 05-17-2014

::INCOMING TRASMISSIONS::

Comm ID/ship name: Cesar.Rodriguez

Subject: Joining the Congress

*He lights a cigarette and sit on his armchair*
Ahoy Congress, I'm Cesar Rodriguez and i'm 29 years old. I was born in Puerto Rico system, precisely in Culebra Smelter. My family has a tradition on mining scrap metal and premium scrap, and for my 18th birthday they gave me a Salvager frigate.
I wish to join the Congress because I'm gladly to support player junkers base as La Fortaleza and the other bases in Humboldt, and I wish to continue my carrier of miner/scrapper inside the junker congress. My sponsor for joining the junker congress is .:j:.Praefectus. I'm waiting for a response of the congress and is a pleasure to doing conversation with junker's members and congress.
*he shut down his sigarette on his glass ashtray and stand up*

::TRASMISSIONS ENDED::

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Alhimik - 05-17-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: aviators101-1.jpg]
...LOADING...
Greetings, my name is Jack Jacobs, I'm independent pilot, and I wish join Junker Congress. If you wish know my full life history - I cant help with it,but I can give some information about me. Take that...
...DOWNLOADING FILE...
Full name: Jack
Full surname: Jacobs
Callsign: "Chief"
Mother: Natasha Jacobs
Father: Carl Jacobs
...INTERFERENCE...
...RECONNECTION...

Sorry, but other information are classified now
So,I'm think I can very help to Congress,because I good use NeutralNet and at last time I try to hack Liberty National Bank #92-21, and my try was successful, so I'm have enought credits now, and I can try to hack Data-bases of LSF and other corporations, but if you do not wish so criminal man - I understud your failure.
...LOST SIGNAL...

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Pikodiaz - 05-19-2014

INCOMING ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

SENDER: Killian Darkwater

My name is Killian, born in the corrupted state of Liberty.
When i was young my father was legally murdered by Liberty
Security Force due to rumors about him being working for
The Order Organization. Since than, I was on the run.
For years searching for my place in this world,
often forced to seek safety in the debris fields and repair my ship
only with things I salvaged. Junker was born, never to return
home again I found a new one, in the fields of tin cans and flying wreckage.

After living alone for many years, I found about your organization.
In great hope for safer life, companionship and someone I can trust
I wish to join your ranks.
For others junk can be my gold, everything but true friends can be sold.

PS.: Did you say scrap metal?

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Zahir - 05-21-2014

***Incomming message***

>Set encryption /Normal

***Comlink estabilished***

Sender: Tano Cariddi
Reciever: Junker Congress
Subject: Application for membership

***Video stream active***

[Image: Forum_Char_zps1715f74a.jpg]

Egregio Junker Congress,

let me introduce myself shortly, and my brother and sister too. My name is Tano Cariddi, first born child of Roberto Cariddi (ex-outcast). I lived and grew up at Trafalgar Base, and become a scavenger of the mythical treasures of the debris fields. My ship, the JSS Napoli (CSF class) was built by my father and myself.
My sister crew-mate, Flavia Speranza, chief engineer, and my faithful brother crew-mate Rusty "Hammer" Monroe, the best gunner I ever met, and myself have been worked lately in the field in New Berlin.
In the last few days I searched the contact with the congress, and I've found, in the person of congressman Wheat, who was kind enough to let me sign him as my sponsor in this application.

I was been made my research on the Junker Congress, and we found it, Flavia, Rusty and I, that we could fit in very well. These days Sirius is a dangerous place, and we need unity to defend ourself, our family, and we believe we can add value, and aid into your organization. Other hand, till this point, we had no one to trust in, and it makes us lonely, and loneliness can kill in the fields of debris, believe me.
We are ready fight for our brothers, if need arise, and theoretically I'm an able fighter pilot, but I prefer wits and diplomacy mainly, as my father used to tell me "Occhio non vede coure non duole", so keep discreet things can help avoid fights, because what they don't know, won't hurt them.

Our short term goal is building a bigger and more able ship to add more efficiency to our work, so we decided to begin the construction of a salvager frigate, but, as we wander in the fields, we can't protect alone the ship in construction, for this, we ask your help, and hangar space. Salvaging is our life and existence, so the longterm goal can't be other than enjoy the variety of founds, share it with you, and be free and constructive within a society like yours.

Good search and catches!

Your sincere,
Tano Cariddi

***Message terminated***
>Close comlink
***Comlink closed***

[Image: SIGN_SMALL_zps8e485991.jpg]

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - .Gypsy. - 05-21-2014

[Image: hF0qN86.png]

Greetings all Junker Applicants!

Please be advised that if you wish to join the following rule is mandatory:

Quote:You must find a current member to sponsor you.
- We take the best and brightest in our little enclosed society. We trust our members to find suitable representatives to carry our marker.

What this means is you need to find one of us in space and work with him/her, we need to know who you are before you will be admitted. You MUST find a sponsor to support your request to join us. Your applications are not being ignored. They are not being processed because you are missing a sponsor with your application. You can either get your sponsor to post here on your behalf or post who your sponsor is in your application and we will verify it with them.

OORP - I can tell you right now.. we have had incidents of spy's attempting to infiltrate us in the past. We are very hesitant on allowing new accounts join us. If you want your application to be taken more seriously, you may want to conciser letting us know (in a PM if you wish to keep it secret) who you really are.

Thank you for your interest in our organization.
[Image: LgxKY3u.png]

[Image: ZK0RlyP.png]

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Zahir - 05-22-2014

***Incomming message***

>Set encryption /Normal

***Comlink estabilished***

Sender: Tano Cariddi
Reciever: Junker Congress
Subject: Application for membership

***Video stream active***

[Image: Forum_Char_zps1715f74a.jpg]

Egregio Signorina Xera,

thank you for your warning about the rules. We will keep it in mind.
We had already the luck to work together with Signor Wheat and his ship the Golden Brown (the nature of this mission dictates, that I let him to decide to tell you about). As probably he will support my application, as soon as he'll have the occasion.
To be honest, I'm a bit worried about him, as I haven't got notice about him in the last day, and the current situation in Bretonia, and more exactly in Inverness was disquieting. After his kind invitation I remained only for a short period in that system, then I left it urgently, due my thirst of salvaging in New Berlin, where you can always find me, for further investigation. We welcome any fellow Junker there, and share our finds gladly. We've beamed lately even an old fashioned game console like something, probably part of a liner ship entertaining center, Flavia will be able breath life in it *grins wide* soon.
I know, we should worried by the war efforts, which we would aid gladly on the side of the congress, but for now, I won't interfere, at least till we come to an agreement.

Good search and catches!

Your sincere,
Tano Cariddi

***Message terminated***
>Close comlink
***Comlink closed***

[Image: SIGN_SMALL_zps8e485991.jpg]

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - RicoValesquez - 05-22-2014

Rico here,

Yes I vouch for Tano and his crew. Flew with this bunch a few days ago and checked them out pretty thoroughly. Seems to be a good lad and bunch. Think they will be a good addition to congress for sure.

Rico out