Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 06-29-2014

(06-22-2014, 12:41 AM)guardian Wrote: Dear Arbiter Trenton

If I had two credits to rub together I'd be a richer man then I find myself now. My poor ship is leaning heavily to the left in the Freeport 5 docking bay. Left strut sheared off by a Corsair lazer, engine coolant is leaking a green sludge all over the deck, and my oxygen system smells like week old moldy socks.

For years I've been hauling tequila from Planet Crete into Liberty and giving them Corsairs the kickbacks necessary to look a blind eye. This last trip I stop on the Freeport to refuel and get a cup of spice coffee the Zoners sell here. Next thing I know I'm getting m' brains beat out of me, kicked in the gut, and three OPG goons are blasting my ship to pieces right here on the docking bay. They laughing as they haul away my load of fresh prickly pear tequila.

The space gods must be smiling on me cuz parked next to my ship is the .:j:.Praefectus.

The captain steps off his ship and helps me off the ground. I'm seeing double and feel like a broken sack of potatoes, but he's telling me about the Junker Congress and the way of Power-Profitability-Security-Freedom.

The captain of the Praefectus offered to be my sponsor and may be the kindest man I ever met. I owe him my life and would be honored to serve in the Junker Congress.

Please find this application offered in good faith and a warm heart.

Yours sincerely,

John Blueberry

(06-24-2014, 04:44 PM)DarkLawliet Wrote: <<<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>>>
>/ ...
>/ ...

>/ CAPTAIN BEAU, JUNKER ID...
>/ THE JUNKYARD, INVERNESS SYSTEM...
>/ accept
>/ ...
>/ ESTABLISHING CONNECTION...

Arbiter James Trenton, you must join me on The Junkyard sometime, rounds on me! I've done a bit of work on this rig, and I gotta say I think it's the bar here that keeps me coming back!
Which brings me to the point of this transmission, Arbiter.
Between my work at The Junkyard for Congressman Aces I have flown with Congress a number times, I have jumped with you, I have.. relocated contraband with you and I will continue to support you, either which way my admission goes.
I seek to engage with newer Junker pilots and to continue forwarding the growth of our culture and the wealth of our people.
Congressman Aces of the Dazed & Confused, has elected to be my sponsor in this admission.
Thou Arbiter, I hope you remember our talk when we first met.
And I hope you will join me soon for another, over a cold pint! I've downed 3 pints of this Liberty Ale since I established this connection!
[BEEP] [BEEP] [BEEP]
What! ... NOW? ... Argh, GET TO YOUR SHIPS MEN!!!

Sorry sir, we just received a distress transmission from Invergordon S-Port, a wing of Xenos fighters have been spotted headed there way and they're requesti- YEA OKAY!!. Got to go now Sir! We'll talk soon!
<<TRANSMISSION TERMINATED>>

(06-29-2014, 04:40 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:
[Image: 6XxFCYG.jpg?1]

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::
To: .:j:. HQ
Dem' Subjects: Registration

How 'yall doin' Mr. Trenton,

Ma' names Mike Hunt, originally from Planet Huston in Texas. I'ma one o' dem engineer technician thingies. When I was just a youngster ma pa and I made us a CSV from dem scrap lying around our farm away from dem city. When I looked up to dem skies, I knew I belonged there. We lived in one o' dem villages not far from a scrap pile recycling plant. I used to sneak on ova' there and grab me some parts I could find. Made me a little Crow I did. Wasn't much, but I got some attention I did! I love ma family dearly, but we were damn poor till I got a job from a local company on o' dem... mechanics!

I been fixin' ships, grabbin' and haulin' dem scrap for years ma own. Made some good ol' money. But see here a man needs some buds to get along with. Drink some ol' bloody Moonshine an' rum like men!

I take ma friends and bring em' into as one o' ma family. Loyalty brings us together. Secrets stay secrets.

I been lookin' fo' some mates, you see. Seemed like a good idear ta hop in. Dem calling me a wizerd, my relatives do! My hands love to do dem work on engines and haul. See here these are some o' ma work here:

Crow
Ma Ride! 100% safe! Really!
Fighter from scrap
A littl' engine o' sorts

Seen here, let me join and golly gee ya'll have a good time! Friendly as a buck, I am. I know ma way around em ship fightin' to. Can do a little maintenance 'er and 'der on a repair ship as well! Smart feller I am! Don't let me talk here fool ya! I bet I could teach ya'll boys a thing or two 'bout make dem' engines more efficient!

Dem man flying dat Golden.Brown ship and such. He be knowin'!

Good talkin' to yea' sir! Hope we be seeing each other soon!

:::TRANSMISSION ENDED:::
[Image: SAWp5sX.png]
Greetings and salutations Junkers!
First and foremost thank you all for your interest in joining the Congress.
I am truly honored by your submissions and enjoyed reviewing each one.
Each of you has posted a nicely written well rounded application.
Additionally all of you has found a respected and trusted member to sponsor them.
So with that being the case I am accepting each of you into the Congress!
Welcome aboard Junkers!!
Be sure to stop by our PRIVATE HUB and register there so you can be approved.
Check your inbox for details on tagging your ships.
Thank you again and I look forward to working with you all.
See ya'll in space!

[Image: IVT0h8B.png]

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Sciamach - 07-10-2014

[Image: XKKwr5W.png]

*ahem*

Pardon the un registered neural-net account, I never spend more than a week with a single account for... well, reasons that are a need-to-know basis.

Regardless, howdy! Th' name's Tyler Fallon, I believe a few of our people have worked together before so y'may've heard of me... I used to work as a big-shot corporate engineer, y'know, designing a good number of the ships people fly now.

Y'know the Capissen 38 engine? You could say that's... well that's kinda my baby right there...

Some people say they're crap engines...

Some people aint' usin' em right, but I digress.

Anyhow, I just got outta spendin' some time in a lovely little "undisclosed location" a couple months back with some folks from the LSF... nice guys, good with electrodes, but nice guys nonetheless. What I did to get in there isn't really important... Okay so I may've been in possession of an admittedly small amount of that cardimine stuff... nothin major, just.. movin' it offa Rochester and taking it to a friend of mine on Houston. Nothin' major, honestly, I don't go 'round killin' people so no need to worry about that!

Regardless, I'm sending this missive to ya, in the hopes of finding work. I've spent the past few days helpin' out yer bases, supplying them with some of the best parts I could find, floatin' out in the Texas scrap field, and well... I'm lookin' to make our arrangement a little more... official, if ya catch my drift.

There's a gentlemen, goes by the name of... Uhh..... aw hell, hang on

[paper rummaging noises]

Ah! Got it, "Robert Murphy", the gentlemen I spoke with before back on La Fortaleza's flight-deck on my last scrap-haul, said I'd need some sorta "sponsor" for this whole arrangement, and said he'd be happy to do it.

I'unno how y'all run things here but I guess get in touch with him and whatnot, and I'll patiently await your message back. Just be warned, the account I'm sendin' this from may be deleted in a few days time so, I'll re-send the message from my new one should that be the case...

Anyhow, I'm sitting here in the scrap fields now... and I think I just saw what looks to be a few engines strapped together float by my bridge, so this must be my lucky day!

Gotta go!

=====================================
END TRANSMISSION
WOULD YOU LIKE TO REPLY? y/n

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 07-12-2014

(07-10-2014, 07:54 PM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [Image: XKKwr5W.png]

*ahem*

Pardon the un registered neural-net account, I never spend more than a week with a single account for... well, reasons that are a need-to-know basis.

Regardless, howdy! Th' name's Tyler Fallon, I believe a few of our people have worked together before so y'may've heard of me... I used to work as a big-shot corporate engineer, y'know, designing a good number of the ships people fly now.

Y'know the Capissen 38 engine? You could say that's... well that's kinda my baby right there...

Some people say they're crap engines...

Some people aint' usin' em right, but I digress.

Anyhow, I just got outta spendin' some time in a lovely little "undisclosed location" a couple months back with some folks from the LSF... nice guys, good with electrodes, but nice guys nonetheless. What I did to get in there isn't really important... Okay so I may've been in possession of an admittedly small amount of that cardimine stuff... nothin major, just.. movin' it offa Rochester and taking it to a friend of mine on Houston. Nothin' major, honestly, I don't go 'round killin' people so no need to worry about that!

Regardless, I'm sending this missive to ya, in the hopes of finding work. I've spent the past few days helpin' out yer bases, supplying them with some of the best parts I could find, floatin' out in the Texas scrap field, and well... I'm lookin' to make our arrangement a little more... official, if ya catch my drift.

There's a gentlemen, goes by the name of... Uhh..... aw hell, hang on

[paper rummaging noises]

Ah! Got it, "Robert Murphy", the gentlemen I spoke with before back on La Fortaleza's flight-deck on my last scrap-haul, said I'd need some sorta "sponsor" for this whole arrangement, and said he'd be happy to do it.

I'unno how y'all run things here but I guess get in touch with him and whatnot, and I'll patiently await your message back. Just be warned, the account I'm sendin' this from may be deleted in a few days time so, I'll re-send the message from my new one should that be the case...

Anyhow, I'm sitting here in the scrap fields now... and I think I just saw what looks to be a few engines strapped together float by my bridge, so this must be my lucky day!

Gotta go!

END TRANSMISSION
WOULD YOU LIKE TO REPLY? y/n

[Image: ir7y.png]

Greetings again Mr. Fallon.
You've done some solid work for us Tyler.
At this point you've shown great initiative as well as being very resourceful.
Your efforts were noticed, appreciated and well compensated.
Murphy's a bit psychotic and shows strong signs of schizophrenia.
You must've caught him on one of his 'good' days and spoke to the right ego.
Still I won't hold that against you but since he is your sponsor.
Know that I'll be keeping a VERY close eye on you.
If that crazy bastard vouches for ya I'd be foolish not to.
So your accepted into the Congress at this time.
G'luck to you Congressman.
Welcome aboard!

[Image: vkof.png]

[Image: wQlnq2b.png]

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hermes - 07-14-2014

Incoming transmission:
Signal : Good
channel : secured
encryption : failed
Subject : application to junker congress

Hello Junkaz!

My name is Xenon and i am tired of this life !!
i am submitting my efforts toward a successful faction which my roots are belonging to ! , the junkers always been in my thought since i was a child and i was watching my uncle doing buisness with scrap! , i ve seen spaceships being built and bases being developed by scrap ! and this is where i belong to

i ve been raised in texas and i ve seen since i was a child most of the conflicts happening around the junkers
i always felt so belonging to them so i started working for them and later i became one of them , despite of the rest of my family opinions , i appreciate the junkers and will give my life for them!

im here to deliver my application & hopefully you will take care of me and put me among you where i belong

End of Transmission
Connection : disconnected

//oorp

Hello Junkers Congress,

I would like to apply to join the junkers Congress & would like to mention that there is more joining.

-My sponsor is - ACES
-My name is Xenon, and i came into this server from another servers i used to play on but unfortunately they are dead now and some are struggling to stay online with very few players.
I am a junker 100%, i like the junkers life and accept it , and i understand that my fun is always in teamplay
i appreciate the good game spirit and teamwork very much and thats one big reason for me to apply joining the junkers congress today - i talked to JT on teamspeak and i talked to golden and ACES on game several times and we had some runs too.

i didnt come to this server alone but i also came with friends from the other server and we spent long time playing together and we would like to be in the same group together
we are not children , atleast anymore lol - our ages range from 32 to 64 years old.

looking forward to hear from the congress
PS: the possible friends who might apply soon are " Juan Sanchez " " BirdsBird " " AndyH " " Raven "

We cannot spell J"nkers without "u" - cheers

regards,
Xenon

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - AceofSpades - 07-14-2014

*In-House 'Open' Transmission*

'lo gents, fellow Congressmen.

Aces here, transmitting from San Juan after a relaxing tour of the Puerto Rico area.
I am pleased to hereby confirm my sponsorship of Pilot Xenon, as he is composed of numerous traits befitting of a fellow Junker and Congressman. He (and his crew) have already proven apt in the extraction and transport of Scrap, and other important cargo.
More importantly, Xenon has demonstrated altruistic behavior concerning not only his own Junker brothers, but the entirety of Junkers as a whole. This public-spirited intent would be an invaluable asset to our Congress.

I would strongly approve of the indoctrination of Xenon --- and implore that the other members of his aforementioned crew be taken into consideration upon their application.

Cheers,
-Aces

*Terminate Transmission*

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - RavenFury - 07-15-2014

--Incoming transmission--
Receiving data packets...
Data link... ok
Origin: Sirius, Puerto Rico Sector...
Salvager Ship Acapulco

Video link established

[Image: 2wphwdi.jpg]

Greetings fellow Junkers, this is Marshall Blake aka. Raven of the Junker ship Acapulco and this is my admission. let me tell you my story...

So my story begins on planet Erie. I had normal start - had my job, and by the time I managed to scrape enough together to buy my own mining ship, it was quite profitable to mine helium in a nebula near the planet for an upstart like myself. So I filed the paperwork and got my miner ID. Then I went to work.

Working for myself, I earned enough for a larger vessel in no time by filling the big corporate transport ships there. Some of the traders told me it was quite profitable to sell helium on Erie, but the best profit is from transporting it to Okinawa in Kusari sector. At the time I had this Mammoth class transport, and I was ready for my first departure to Okinawa. But I had heard that the Liberty government was having difficulty keeping pirate activity at bay along the direct routes. So I computed a backdoor route through Tau 29. In hindsight, perhaps I should have known better.

I turned on the autopilot and was about to go sleep. I made out my bed, and then my cat Rusty jumped on me and started to purr...
Just as I was about to me lulled to sleep by feline purrs, I heard some sound coming from a cockpit. I felt my ship tremble. Throwing off the covers, I ran through my ship to the bridge. There was someone hailing me. I checked out my radar; it was some battleship along with fighters. I was too shocked to remember who it was.

They were hailing me. and not particularly patient...

"Drop your cargo or you will be annihilated!" That is what I heard. Without thinking much I dropped my cargo. I saw them beaming it up.
Naturally I was pissed off, but there was little I could do. But thats not the worst thing happened. After they took my cargo they started to attack my ship, apparently unwilling to leave any evidence. With their first broadside from their cannon my shield dropped down to nothing.

Out of pure reflex, I grabbed my cat and in a split of second we were in my lifepod blasting away from the area, using my Transport's hull as a shield. Seconds after I jettisoned myself from my Mammoth it exploded. Through the lifepod's viewport I felt the heat wave from explosion. My lifepod drifted to limbo of space.

I fell asleep.

I was in stasis...

I am told my lifepod was drifting alongside one of those remains of a wrecked listening post from the war. Probably during one of the big space battles between Gallia and Bretonia. Luckly a Junker was flying by, carryin alot of junk in his cargo and looking to add more to his hold.

He saw my fading distress signal on sensors. It seemed my transmitter was damaged in the blast, which probably saved my life. So he beamed my pod into his hold. Turned out it was a captain by the name of Xenon. Saved me and my cat. When I woke up I was in an infirmary in Puerto Rico.

After my recovery, I still had to work in order to survive somehow. But my ship I that had taken all my resources to obtain had been blasted to atoms. Turns out that Xenon told me he was going to buy me a small junker ship, but I would have to pay it back by working with him. I had to collect the scraps of the nearby Texas debris fields with him. I didn't have many options. But it turned out to be the best decision I could have made, even if I had many more available to me.

On this new path, I have met a lot of new people that I got along with very well.

Take Andy - he is the sort of a guy that is really helpful, and I think he has a lot of patience and understanding toward others. Xenon is kind; always likes to kind of cheer me up. When I do something good, he is like "Good job," or "Excellent." That really helps. Even when I crashed my next ship into Houston's atmosphere with a missed approach. Xenon didn't hold it against me.

So I havent really bothered going back to Pennsylvania system. I had my new family, the Junkers.

After a while I paid off Xenon, and started to make a profit for myself. With their help, I bought a "new" Salvager transport. So I'm living my life as junker.

And now...
lets smuggle some you know what...

--End of Transmission--

//(Sorry for any poor English as it isn't my first language. One of my friends helped clean it up.)

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 07-16-2014

(07-14-2014, 09:35 PM)Xenon Wrote: Incoming transmission:
Signal : Good
channel : secured
encryption : failed
Subject : application to junker congress

Hello Junkaz!

My name is Xenon and i am tired of this life !!
i am submitting my efforts toward a successful faction which my roots are belonging to ! , the junkers always been in my thought since i was a child and i was watching my uncle doing buisness with scrap! , i ve seen spaceships being built and bases being developed by scrap ! and this is where i belong to

i ve been raised in texas and i ve seen since i was a child most of the conflicts happening around the junkers
i always felt so belonging to them so i started working for them and later i became one of them , despite of the rest of my family opinions , i appreciate the junkers and will give my life for them!

im here to deliver my application & hopefully you will take care of me and put me among you where i belong

End of Transmission
Connection : disconnected

//oorp

Hello Junkers Congress,

I would like to apply to join the junkers Congress & would like to mention that there is more joining.

-My sponsor is - ACES
-My name is Xenon, and i came into this server from another servers i used to play on but unfortunately they are dead now and some are struggling to stay online with very few players.
I am a junker 100%, i like the junkers life and accept it , and i understand that my fun is always in teamplay
i appreciate the good game spirit and teamwork very much and thats one big reason for me to apply joining the junkers congress today - i talked to JT on teamspeak and i talked to golden and ACES on game several times and we had some runs too.

i didnt come to this server alone but i also came with friends from the other server and we spent long time playing together and we would like to be in the same group together
we are not children , atleast anymore lol - our ages range from 32 to 64 years old.

looking forward to hear from the congress
PS: the possible friends who might apply soon are " Juan Sanchez " " BirdsBird " " AndyH " " Raven "

We cannot spell J"nkers without "u" - cheers

regards,
Xenon

(07-15-2014, 08:28 AM)RavenFury Wrote:
--Incoming transmission--
Receiving data packets...
Data link... ok
Origin: Sirius, Puerto Rico Sector...
Salvager Ship Acapulco

Video link established

[Image: 2wphwdi.jpg]

Greetings fellow Junkers, this is Marshall Blake aka. Raven of the Junker ship Acapulco and this is my admission. let me tell you my story...

So my story begins on planet Erie. I had normal start - had my job, and by the time I managed to scrape enough together to buy my own mining ship, it was quite profitable to mine helium in a nebula near the planet for an upstart like myself. So I filed the paperwork and got my miner ID. Then I went to work.

Working for myself, I earned enough for a larger vessel in no time by filling the big corporate transport ships there. Some of the traders told me it was quite profitable to sell helium on Erie, but the best profit is from transporting it to Okinawa in Kusari sector. At the time I had this Mammoth class transport, and I was ready for my first departure to Okinawa. But I had heard that the Liberty government was having difficulty keeping pirate activity at bay along the direct routes. So I computed a backdoor route through Tau 29. In hindsight, perhaps I should have known better.

I turned on the autopilot and was about to go sleep. I made out my bed, and then my cat Rusty jumped on me and started to purr...
Just as I was about to me lulled to sleep by feline purrs, I heard some sound coming from a cockpit. I felt my ship tremble. Throwing off the covers, I ran through my ship to the bridge. There was someone hailing me. I checked out my radar; it was some battleship along with fighters. I was too shocked to remember who it was.

They were hailing me. and not particularly patient...

"Drop your cargo or you will be annihilated!" That is what I heard. Without thinking much I dropped my cargo. I saw them beaming it up.
Naturally I was pissed off, but there was little I could do. But thats not the worst thing happened. After they took my cargo they started to attack my ship, apparently unwilling to leave any evidence. With their first broadside from their cannon my shield dropped down to nothing.

Out of pure reflex, I grabbed my cat and in a split of second we were in my lifepod blasting away from the area, using my Transport's hull as a shield. Seconds after I jettisoned myself from my Mammoth it exploded. Through the lifepod's viewport I felt the heat wave from explosion. My lifepod drifted to limbo of space.

I fell asleep.

I was in stasis...

I am told my lifepod was drifting alongside one of those remains of a wrecked listening post from the war. Probably during one of the big space battles between Gallia and Bretonia. Luckly a Junker was flying by, carryin alot of junk in his cargo and looking to add more to his hold.

He saw my fading distress signal on sensors. It seemed my transmitter was damaged in the blast, which probably saved my life. So he beamed my pod into his hold. Turned out it was a captain by the name of Xenon. Saved me and my cat. When I woke up I was in an infirmary in Puerto Rico.

After my recovery, I still had to work in order to survive somehow. But my ship I that had taken all my resources to obtain had been blasted to atoms. Turns out that Xenon told me he was going to buy me a small junker ship, but I would have to pay it back by working with him. I had to collect the scraps of the nearby Texas debris fields with him. I didn't have many options. But it turned out to be the best decision I could have made, even if I had many more available to me.

On this new path, I have met a lot of new people that I got along with very well.

Take Andy - he is the sort of a guy that is really helpful, and I think he has a lot of patience and understanding toward others. Xenon is kind; always likes to kind of cheer me up. When I do something good, he is like "Good job," or "Excellent." That really helps. Even when I crashed my next ship into Houston's atmosphere with a missed approach. Xenon didn't hold it against me.

So I havent really bothered going back to Pennsylvania system. I had my new family, the Junkers.

After a while I paid off Xenon, and started to make a profit for myself. With their help, I bought a "new" Salvager transport. So I'm living my life as junker.

And now...
lets smuggle some you know what...

--End of Transmission--

//(Sorry for any poor English as it isn't my first language. One of my friends helped clean it up.)

Greetings my fellow Junkers!
Well I am honored that ya'll have taken an interest in joining us.
Your applications seem to be in order and I see that Ace is offering to sponsor Xenon.
So with that I am approving you for membership into the Congress!
Additionally since Xenon requested his friends be considered for induction and Marshall Blake has applied.
I am willing to approve you as well.
Welcome aboard gentlemen!
We have already done some good work together and I look forward to us doing more.
Congratulations and thanks again.
I will see ya'll in space!!

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - 49rTbird - 07-16-2014

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions
:\>establishing long rang communication
:\>comm link UP
:\>Comm ID: Bird
;\>Location: Out there
:\>beginning transmission.

Greetings Junker Congress,
My name is 49rTbird (Bird for short) (parents unknown) (name is collection of spare parts) and I'm looking to join your ranks. I believe I can contribute to your organization in all positive ways. I long to join others that seek their future in the Sirius realm with the Junker Congress. I grew up traveling from system to system on more ships than I can remember (or want to). I have REALLY traveled extensively but there is no place like Texas and Puerto Rico. I call no place home but they are as close to one as it gets. I can fly most ships (with a little practice) but cargo haulers are my love. I will haul anything you want to anywhere you need it. I can go solo but find convoys (for poker players) to be great fun. I Junkers Life is the Life for Me!

ShipsSadJunker ID) BirdsBird
(Junker ID) TbirdsT

Bird out.

>>> Transmission Terminated <<<

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 07-17-2014

(07-16-2014, 04:44 AM)49rTbird Wrote: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions
:\>establishing long rang communication
:\>comm link UP
:\>Comm ID: Bird
;\>Location: Out there
:\>beginning transmission.

Greetings Junker Congress,
My name is 49rTbird (Bird for short) (parents unknown) (name is collection of spare parts) and I'm looking to join your ranks. I believe I can contribute to your organization in all positive ways. I long to join others that seek their future in the Sirius realm with the Junker Congress. I grew up traveling from system to system on more ships than I can remember (or want to). I have REALLY traveled extensively but there is no place like Texas and Puerto Rico. I call no place home but they are as close to one as it gets. I can fly most ships (with a little practice) but cargo haulers are my love. I will haul anything you want to anywhere you need it. I can go solo but find convoys (for poker players) to be great fun. I Junkers Life is the Life for Me!

ShipsSadJunker ID) BirdsBird
(Junker ID) TbirdsT

Bird out.

>>> Transmission Terminated <<<
Hello again Tbird!
We've spoke and I know your friends that were recently accepted into the Congress speak highly of you.
Considering the circumstances and with your references I will also allow you to enter our ranks.
Welcome aboard Congressman!
Now there's plenty to do so fall in, strap up and get to WORK!!
Congratulations and thank you for joining the Junker Congress!!!

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Stoner_Steve - 07-17-2014

[Image: NyYZ28f.png]

Arbiter,

My name is Steve Squigs, I was born in 795 AS on Barrier Gate and given to a non-Gallic family a few days after my birth. I was taken in by a cargo chiefs wife where I learned to pilot the family freighter. I ran somewhat irregular supply missions until about 3 months after my 17th birthday when a power coupling failed killing my adoptive family. I was left the freighter in the will and started running regular medical supply routes. Additionally I managed to enter a race that I later won a first place prize. With the winnings I upgraded my tiny freighter to a Serenity Transport. Around this same time I was invited to assist in supplying Junker Bases. I've settled down pretty nicely with those who I've flown with and I'm looking forward to a fruitful relationship should I be granted admission to The Congress.

Sponsors:
.:j:.Golden_Brown
.:j:.Mooninites.Unite

[Image: 8cQT7by.png]