Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - AndyH - 07-18-2014

<<Incoming Transmission>>
<<Decrypting...Decryption Failure. Signal Interruption at Source>>
<<Sending to Trash>>

//One Week Later//

<<Decrypting.>>
<<Displaying Message>>

Andy H, Captain. The Ugly Boat, Salvager class.

Evening, Arbiter. As advised, I am posting my application. We have spoken at length, and I respect folk who know how to be effective and how to make a difference in the world. Especially those who can think outside the box.

I ain't much for paperwork or bureaucracy. Not to mention I don't have much of a past, or birthplace. Maybe somebody out there knows, but I don't. You've spoken with the rest of my convoy group. I have rounded up my initial medical report, as well as testimonies from my ship's crew. Due to length, I will just link them so that your examiners may examine away at their leisure. I figure you folk are plenty busy. No need to clutter things up here.

Medical Report Archive/Crew Testimonies.

I run a lax ship but a clean one. Figure it has it's uses. I am neither leader nor follower. I just run support. Keeps things simple that way. Figure the universe is complicated enough as it is.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hawksmoor - 07-20-2014

>>>>Incoming Transmission<<<<
>>>>Encoded Priority One<<<<

[Image: wZhw1zP.gif]

>>>>Signal Recieved<<<<

[Image: dPsF8Gm.jpg?1]

HAHA! Hola mi amigos! Juan "El Lobo" Sanchez here! I send this message to my friends of the Congress in hopes that perhaps i may become one of you. Let me tell you more about myself. I have no home planet for i was born on a ship in the void of space, my family has been Junker for generations and my Padre was captain and his crew were all family. I consider my crew as family and i consider all in the Junker Congress my brothers! I want to bring my experience and knowledge to the Congress and advance their already immense influence in Sirius. Space is my home, Junkers are my family, Junker Congress are my brothers and sisters!

Adios mi amigos! HA!
Juan "El Lobo" Sanchez
Full Name: Juan Villalobos De La Hoya Sanchez
Aliases: Dirty Sanchez, Loco Sanchez

>>>>Message End<<<<
>>>>Signal Terminated<<<<

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 07-22-2014

(07-18-2014, 05:29 AM)AndyH Wrote: <<Incoming Transmission>>
<<Decrypting...Decryption Failure. Signal Interruption at Source>>
<<Sending to Trash>>

//One Week Later//

<<Decrypting.>>
<<Displaying Message>>

Andy H, Captain. The Ugly Boat, Salvager class.

Evening, Arbiter. As advised, I am posting my application. We have spoken at length, and I respect folk who know how to be effective and how to make a difference in the world. Especially those who can think outside the box.

I ain't much for paperwork or bureaucracy. Not to mention I don't have much of a past, or birthplace. Maybe somebody out there knows, but I don't. You've spoken with the rest of my convoy group. I have rounded up my initial medical report, as well as testimonies from my ship's crew. Due to length, I will just link them so that your examiners may examine away at their leisure. I figure you folk are plenty busy. No need to clutter things up here.

Medical Report Archive/Crew Testimonies.

I run a lax ship but a clean one. Figure it has it's uses. I am neither leader nor follower. I just run support. Keeps things simple that way. Figure the universe is complicated enough as it is.

(07-20-2014, 05:05 AM)Hawksmoor Wrote:
>>>>Encoded Priority One<<<<

[Image: wZhw1zP.gif]

>>>>Signal Recieved<<<<

[Image: dPsF8Gm.jpg?1]

HAHA! Hola mi amigos! Juan "El Lobo" Sanchez here! I send this message to my friends of the Congress in hopes that perhaps i may become one of you. Let me tell you more about myself. I have no home planet for i was born on a ship in the void of space, my family has been Junker for generations and my Padre was captain and his crew were all family. I consider my crew as family and i consider all in the Junker Congress my brothers! I want to bring my experience and knowledge to the Congress and advance their already immense influence in Sirius. Space is my home, Junkers are my family, Junker Congress are my brothers and sisters!

Adios mi amigos! HA!
Juan "El Lobo" Sanchez
Full Name: Juan Villalobos De La Hoya Sanchez
Aliases: Dirty Sanchez, Loco Sanchez

>>>>Message End<<<<
>>>>Signal Terminated<<<<
[Image: ir7y.png]

Ahh good glad you guys finally made it!
Well I've had the pleasure of flying with you both.
You two have shown great initiative and loyalty to the Junkers and us.
So without further a due I am approving both of your applications to join the Congress.
Welcome aboard Congressmen!
G'luck out there and safe flying!!

[Image: vkof.png]

[Image: wQlnq2b.png]

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Kettle - 07-22-2014

SUBJECT: Application for recruitment.

[Image: 16ea34e5-6dbb-4162-8774-77e713593681_zps9fdd58e2.png]

Mr Trenton and Congressmen

My name is Isha, I have seen your vast people and
have seen the powerful nature of The Junker’s Congress.
It has taken me some time to get to where I am today with
help from your fellow Congressmen and independent allies.

It is with great gratitude that I formerly request to join among your ranks.
I am quite, polite and hard working. I know my place among men and comrades.
I always get a job done even if it results in some unpleasant engagements.
I have seen Sirius for what it is, I am a level headed spectator that
can hold my own at servicing and maintaining equipment a trait I have picked up from my travels.

I do hope you consider my application as I have much owed to the Junkers and it’s time to start giving back.

A little bit more about me, for those of you who perhaps are not so convinced.

Code:
Isha was a Hispanic born and raised in the middle of a violent guerrilla conflict between neighboring rogue bandit groups and former prison gangs on Planet Houston.

As a result, she was continually surrounded by gunfire, sirens, and conflict. She was constantly being hunted after and always had to move from one shelter to another on a regular basis. When she would wake up from sleep, she would find one of her friends or family dead beside her, she was an intuitive girl  and  always had talent in everything she did however one day she was not so fortunate she was taken as a hostage by a group of bandits looking for ransom money.

After cleverly escaping the bandits not without loss of her friends that was taken captive with her she found herself at a refugee camp. It was here that she first met a fellow Junker, who saw great potential and talent within her. He decided to take her with him on his journeys around Sirius.

Her time visiting the many different factions and nations throughout Sirius as a free independent Junker made her sensible beyond her years, as she could start to see conflict from the outside as a detached spectator. A quiet and calm level headed figure with still much to learn about life and many friendships still yet to be made.

Just one thing... Don't ask about the wolf.

// Sponsors:
Mr.Wheat, .:j:.Golden_Brown
Mike Hunt, .:j:.Big.O'.Betty
Mia, .:j:.Ambassador

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Stoner_Steve - 07-22-2014

[Image: NyYZ28f.png]

[Image: 8cQT7by.png]

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - HUNTER@KILLER - 07-23-2014

Hello I'm Jack and i would like to join the Junkers Congress.
My house of origin is Freelancer space ware iv spent most of my life just flying around trying to make a life for my self it has not always worked out but hay it's still worth doing. But then i heard about the Junker Congress and figg id have a good time with with the Junkers. I'm good in VHF and Bombers and Gunboats somewhat good in cruiser and BS class. I'm 34 years old and em eager to learn new skills. Iv lead my own clan for about a year then the server died out. That's about all i can think of if any other info is needed just let me know.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - RicoValesquez - 07-24-2014

Rico here,

I would like to confirm my full and %100 sponsorship of both Isha "Wolf" Javier and Steve Squigs. They have both proven to be solid junkers and I believe the would both make excellent additions to the team. Happy Scrappin!

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 07-25-2014

(07-17-2014, 08:43 PM)Captain_Nemo Wrote:
[Image: NyYZ28f.png]

Arbiter,

My name is Steve Squigs, I was born in 795 AS on Barrier Gate and abandoned a few days after my birth. I was taken in by a cargo chiefs wife where I learned to pilot the family freighter. I ran somewhat irregular supply missions until about 3 months after my 17th birthday when a power coupling failed killing my adoptive family. I was left the family freighter in the will and started running regular medical supply routes. Additionally I managed to enter a race that I later won a first place prize. With the winnings I upgraded my tiny freighter to a Serenity Transport. Around this same time I was invited to assist in supplying Junker Bases. I've settled down pretty nicely with those who I've flown with and I'm looking forward to a fruitful relationship should I be granted admission to The Congress.

Sponsors:
.:j:.Golden_Brown
.:j:.Mooninites.Unite

[Image: 8cQT7by.png]

(07-22-2014, 11:27 AM)Kettle Wrote:
SUBJECT: Application for recruitment.

[Image: 16ea34e5-6dbb-4162-8774-77e713593681_zps9fdd58e2.png]

Mr Trenton and Congressmen

My name is Isha, I have seen your vast people and
have seen the powerful nature of The Junker’s Congress.
It has taken me some time to get to where I am today with
help from your fellow Congressmen and independent allies.

It is with great gratitude that I formerly request to join among your ranks.
I am quite, polite and hard working. I know my place among men and comrades.
I always get a job done even if it results in some unpleasant engagements.
I have seen Sirius for what it is, I am a level headed spectator that
can hold my own at servicing and maintaining equipment a trait I have picked up from my travels.

I do hope you consider my application as I have much owed to the Junkers and it’s time to start giving back.

A little bit more about me, for those of you who perhaps are not so convinced.

Code:
Isha was a Hispanic born and raised in the middle of a violent guerrilla conflict between neighboring rogue bandit groups and former prison gangs on Planet Houston.

As a result, she was continually surrounded by gunfire, sirens, and conflict. She was constantly being hunted after and always had to move from one shelter to another on a regular basis. When she would wake up from sleep, she would find one of her friends or family dead beside her, she was an intuitive girl  and  always had talent in everything she did however one day she was not so fortunate she was taken as a hostage by a group of bandits looking for ransom money.

After cleverly escaping the bandits not without loss of her friends that was taken captive with her she found herself at a refugee camp. It was here that she first met a fellow Junker, who saw great potential and talent within her. He decided to take her with him on his journeys around Sirius.

Her time visiting the many different factions and nations throughout Sirius as a free independent Junker made her sensible beyond her years, as she could start to see conflict from the outside as a detached spectator. A quiet and calm level headed figure with still much to learn about life and many friendships still yet to be made.

Just one thing... Don't ask about the wolf.

// Sponsors:
Mr.Wheat, .:j:.Golden_Brown
Mike Hunt, .:j:.Big.O'.Betty
Mia, .:j:.Ambassador
[Image: ir7y.png]

Greetings and salutations fellow Junkers!!
Thank you both very much for your interest in joining the Junker Congress.
I am honored to see such Junkers of your caliber requesting to join our ranks.
It is also equally impressive that you both have highly respected members willing to sponsor you.
I fully trust these veterans that have step forward and vouched for ya'll.
So it is my pleasure to welcome you both into our beloved Congress!
Welcome aboard and I look forward to working with you both in the near future!!
Be sure to check your mail boxes for the pass codes and links to complete your registration.
Thanks again and I'll see ya's in space!!!

[Image: vkof.png]

[Image: wQlnq2b.png]

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Ponge - 07-25-2014

(07-23-2014, 08:42 AM)HUNTER@KILLER Wrote: Hello I'm Jack and i would like to join the Junkers Congress.

Greetings, Jack.

Please note the requirements listed in the first transmission:

(02-24-2009, 03:24 PM)Junker Congress Wrote: We are open for admissions with the following requirements:

You must find a current member to sponsor you.
- We take the best and brightest in our little enclosed society. We trust our members to find suitable representatives to carry our marker.
You must post here with vital information pertaining to yourself.
- We don't want to hear your height or weight. Simply a few lines about your house of origin, useful background information and any specialized skills you may possess.
You must have final approval by Arbiter James Trenton.
- This entails a waiting period as he is a busy man. Your patience will be rewarded well. We take only the best, and we ensure that we get it.

So, we need a short biography from you, and the reason why you want to join us. Getting a sponsor means you fly with us, so we can get to know you better, so one of us vouches for your admission.

See you in space.

.:j:.Adam Wayland

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Chuba - 07-31-2014

Hola,guys finally made it here... i have 3 close friends of mine in junker congress so i throught i could join u all in this friendly faction been scrapping all my life since le me tell u something about me i am a friendly guy who likes to talk and mine scrap
i have my salvager for generations its main thing in my family. alright lets get back to the point let me tell u something

i am 25 years old

was born in beamount station...

and that is where i've met 3 of my dear friends

i started to fly my first CSV in 15 years because i wasn't skilled enough to fly my family's Salvager... in 19 years i brought Junker Freigher with that thing i had so many troubles... i got pirated in that thing many many times... when i was around 19 20-ish Father let me try salvager for my first time and i loved it.. but that just a try then after 2 years i started to fly salvager and from that day i dont leave my dear salvager.[/color]