Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Ponge - 07-31-2014

(07-31-2014, 08:52 PM)Chuba Wrote: >>>>Incoming Transmission<<<<

Hola,guys finally made it here... i have 3 close friends of mine in junker congress so i throught i could join u all in this friendly faction been scrapping all my life since le me tell u something about me i am a friendly guy who likes to talk and mine scrap
i have my salvager for generations its main thing in my family. alright lets get back to the point let me tell u something

i am 25 years old

was born in beamount station...

and that is where i've met 3 of my dear friends

i started to fly my first CSV in 15 years because i wasn't skilled enough to fly my family's Salvager... in 19 years i brought Junker Freigher with that thing i had so many troubles... i got pirated in that thing many many times... when i was around 19 20-ish Father let me try salvager for my first time and i loved it.. but that just a try then after 2 years i started to fly salvager and from that day i dont leave my dear salvager.[/color]

Greetings.

These friends you mention, they are your sponsors? Who are they exactly? We need the names of your sponsors.

.:j:. Adam Wayland

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Chuba - 07-31-2014

(07-31-2014, 09:21 PM)Ponge Wrote:
(07-31-2014, 08:52 PM)Chuba Wrote: >>>>Incoming Transmission<<<<

Hola,guys finally made it here... i have 3 close friends of mine in junker congress so i throught i could join u all in this friendly faction been scrapping all my life since le me tell u something about me i am a friendly guy who likes to talk and mine scrap
i have my salvager for generations its main thing in my family. alright lets get back to the point let me tell u something

i am 25 years old

was born in beamount station...

and that is where i've met 3 of my dear friends

i started to fly my first CSV in 15 years because i wasn't skilled enough to fly my family's Salvager... in 19 years i brought Junker Freigher with that thing i had so many troubles... i got pirated in that thing many many times... when i was around 19 20-ish Father let me try salvager for my first time and i loved it.. but that just a try then after 2 years i started to fly salvager and from that day i dont leave my dear salvager.[/color]

Greetings.

These friends you mention, they are your sponsors? Who are they exactly? We need the names of your sponsors.

sorry ? i didn't have sponsor but my dear friends are Birdy Hawksmoor and Xenon

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Ponge - 07-31-2014

Greetings again.

(02-24-2009, 03:24 PM)Junker Congress Wrote: We are open for admissions with the following requirements:

You must find a current member to sponsor you.
- We take the best and brightest in our little enclosed society. We trust our members to find suitable representatives to carry our marker.

Finding a sponsor means you fly and work with the Congress, befriend the members, gain their trust, and finnaly, someone will support you to become our member. This is a crucial point to the admission.

However, if they are your good friends and they are Congress members, simply ask them to sponsor you, or ask them to find a sponsor for you.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Chuba - 07-31-2014

(07-31-2014, 09:29 PM)Ponge Wrote: Greetings again.

(02-24-2009, 03:24 PM)Junker Congress Wrote: We are open for admissions with the following requirements:

- We take the best and brightest in our little enclosed society. We trust our members to find suitable representatives to carry our marker.

Finding a sponsor means you fly and work with the Congress, befriend the members, gain their trust, and finnaly, someone will support you to become our member. This is a crucial point to the admission.

However, if they are your good friends and they are Congress members, simply ask them to sponsor you, or ask them to find a sponsor for you.

oh in that way then yes they are my sponsors sorry for missunderstunding i got hit by a scrap metal piece today ...

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hermes - 08-01-2014

(07-31-2014, 09:34 PM)Chuba Wrote:
(07-31-2014, 09:29 PM)Ponge Wrote: Greetings again.

oh in that way then yes they are my sponsors sorry for missunderstunding i got hit by a scrap metal piece today ...

IF you have a sponsor, then he/she must confirm here after your transmission that he/she will sponsor you ... As for me , i will not sponsor you , sorry , i am already sponsoring others at the moment.

regards,
Xenon

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - 49rTbird - 08-01-2014

I am too new here to feel comfortable with sponsoring someone even if allowed.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Arioch - 08-02-2014

.:.:.:.: INCOMING TRANSMISSION

.:.:.:.: SENDER: JAKE VALLON

.:.:.:.: SUBJECT: GET HIGH?

*Takes a long toke*

This thing on? Oh yeah it is...

So, umm. I heard ya'll like my synth weed! Good to know man. Seriously, it's some of the best. Cryer did a good job of making this stuff, and Synth Food, INC makes some of the best soil around to grow in. Seriously, you guys should come visit my greenhouses. Soooo good.

Oh, so looks like the Arbiter already set me with my own frequency in the Congress? Sweet dude. I'm liking the yellow! I mean, green is better. Have you ever looked at the color green? It's so captivating man! It's just so... fuh, whats the word. It's like... so... green man. Like, green green.

*Takes another toke*

But yeah. Yellow. Thats cool man. Glad to be here! Will be interesting to see things from your side man. As long as ya'll let me grow my stuff and ya'll keep enjoying it, we'll get along just fine!

*Passes out and sleeps for next 3 hours*

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 08-02-2014

(08-02-2014, 05:28 AM)Drrobe Wrote:

.:.:.:.: INCOMING TRANSMISSION

.:.:.:.: SENDER: JAKE VALLON

.:.:.:.: SUBJECT: GET HIGH?

*Takes a long toke*

This thing on? Oh yeah it is...

So, umm. I heard ya'll like my synth weed! Good to know man. Seriously, it's some of the best. Cryer did a good job of making this stuff, and Synth Food, INC makes some of the best soil around to grow in. Seriously, you guys should come visit my greenhouses. Soooo good.

Oh, so looks like the Arbiter already set me with my own frequency in the Congress? Sweet dude. I'm liking the yellow! I mean, green is better. Have you ever looked at the color green? It's so captivating man! It's just so... fuh, whats the word. It's like... so... green man. Like, green green.

*Takes another toke*

But yeah. Yellow. Thats cool man. Glad to be here! Will be interesting to see things from your side man. As long as ya'll let me grow my stuff and ya'll keep enjoying it, we'll get along just fine!

*Passes out and sleeps for next 3 hours*

[Image: ir7y.png]
Greetings Jake Vallon.
We've spoke a few times and I have to say.. Good to see ya man!
Well I have to say you are known to be a really kind bud.
Green is good and I love green backs, green trees and super sticky green!
Hell truth be told when we start out were all VERY GREEN.
Now for us Junkers yellow is the NEW green.
See man you take any metal and it could be some rusted out random piece o'scrap to the highest quality metallic ore.
Once you melt that stuff down and as it liquefies it burns into a fiery hot yellow glow.
With that you can make most anything or turn it back into cold hard creds!!
So while I appreciate your admiration of the green.. nothin tops the yellow!!!
Just because we don't agree on what's the best color.
Seems we just might agree on what's the best faction.
With that I will just say.. Welcome aboard!
Glad to have you with us.. Congrats and welcome to the Congress!!

[Image: vkof.png]

[Image: wQlnq2b.png]

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Gypsie Skripto - 08-07-2014

To: James Trenton
Encryption: Godly

[Image: johnny-d.jpg]

Kallisti old dog!

I'm sorry to reach out to you out of nothing, after twelve months. I hope we have the chance to sit and have a drink, I'll tell you everything. Right now though, I can't explain much, but long story short, The Order went full McCarthy on Baffin and TAZ and the hottest figures among the Discordian roster have agreed on spreading out to escape the witch hunt. The reason: an old relic believed by them to be a dangerous alien artifact. Be Es in my humble opinion.

Most of the Tazzies are hitting Omega 52 for a "red" exile, but I thought "hey, I might very well go to Puerto Rico and make myself useful with my old friend JT, they know how to keep things under the beanie better than anyone", what a better way to hide and keep a low profile?

Called my Hibachi dealer, an old Junker named Bob who flies a Sally. He's picking me up to bring me to Puerto Rico. It's an unnamed vessel, but he says he's letting me baptize it (he's a superstitious guy, and after all I'm a Pope). Callsing will be Telemakhos, will you take me in the Congress JT?

23's!

Gypsie Skripto, Editor in Chief of the No Buns No Cabbages Reports

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hermes - 08-07-2014

(07-23-2014, 08:42 AM)HUNTER@KILLER Wrote: Hello I'm Jack and i would like to join the Junkers Congress.
My house of origin is Freelancer space ware iv spent most of my life just flying around trying to make a life for my self it has not always worked out but hay it's still worth doing. But then i heard about the Junker Congress and figg id have a good time with with the Junkers. I'm good in VHF and Bombers and Gunboats somewhat good in cruiser and BS class. I'm 34 years old and em eager to learn new skills. Iv lead my own clan for about a year then the server died out. That's about all i can think of if any other info is needed just let me know.

hello ladies & gents, fellow Congressmen & Congresswomen

Xenon here, Transmitting from "La Mona Costa" Stronghold / Peurtorico
I am pleased to hereby confirm my sponsorship of Pilot Jack.in.the.Box, as he is composed of numerous traits befitting of a fellow Junker and Congressman. he have shown good qualities mining premium scrap and More importantly, Jack has demonstrated altruistic behavior concerning not only his own Junker brothers, but the entirety of Junkers as a whole. This public-spirited intent would be an invaluable asset to our Congress.

I would strongly approve of the indoctrination of Jack --- He is going to be a very good addition to the Junker Congress.

Note: Jack is a leader of a big clan on the old server we used to play on - And he is a brilliant base builder with a vast experience - also he is a server guard on the other server.

Cheers,
Xenon