Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Tin - 08-10-2014

--Connection verified--

-Channel secured-

*Sending transmission*

Hello, my name is Lance, and I would like to join the Junker Congress.

I find the Junker Congeress to be a superior faction in the chaotic maelstrom of conflict that Sirius is becoming. An injury prompted my early retirement from the spacelanes, when I was once an ace fighter pilot and then a miner. Now I come out of retirement with the goal of becoming part of something bigger than a freelancer's effort towards wealth, somewhere I can do meaningful work and assist future comrades. With influence and survivability everywhere, even in Gallian space, and a plentitude of wealth, the Junker Congress looks to be by far my best option to join in order to achieve these goals.

I have many skills-- I am a master miner, able to fill a cargo hold in just minutes in dense fields, and my fighter skills were legendary a few years back. I can effectively persuade and reason with lawful elements, but I am new to hauling bulk cargo shipments.

My ships are-

Lance- Salvager

I hope you noble Congressmen will consider my application.

-Lance

-Transmission terminated-

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Vulkhard Muller - 08-10-2014

[Image: Rick_zps428d2b13.jpg]

*Rick is sitting in a chair*

Hello there brothers of the congress names Rick Tiltman though everyone and I mean everyone just calls me Rick, *he props his feet up on a table* I was floating around Texas earlier and this guy name Tyler Fallon got to talking with me. Said I should join the congress and that he would sponsor me. Told me"Just send a transmission to them and tell them were your from and such." So I was like why not?
Now I am here. Alright so I was born on Barrier Gate. Yeah I know how dull huh? A Giant Icebox is your birthplace good job mom *he waves a little flag that says " I Heart mom" * Anyway, if you look over here *he grabs and turns the camera to a large pile of empty beer cans* I ain't too good at much, I am pretty much good as scrapping, drinking,sleeping. and repeating in that order. with the occasional joking around. I may not be a saint but I haven't ever been in jail. *he grins* So what do you say? Can I become a congressman?

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Flakface - 08-20-2014

>>>Incoming Transmission
>>>Source: Beaumont Base, Texas
>>>Sender: Jeffrey McKenzie, captain of Dawn.Treader
>>>Encryption: Moderate

Hello again Congress members; Captain Jeffrey here. I have been away for a while and recently returned, and noticed there was no response to my application. I have flown with some of the congress members, and then had to take an unintended leave of absence. I don't know if my application was put on hold or not, but I would like to renew if possible.

I thank you for your patience with me, and hope that I can fly with you soon.

>>>Transmission Ended.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - DarkLord-the-Dark Sage - 08-26-2014

powering up systems, engaging communication systems
=ERROR**SYSTEM MALFUNCTION**ERROR==SYSTEM MALFUNCTION=

Come On You Bucket of Ancient Bolts WORK
*Smashes the Console with a pipe*
=SYSTEMS OPERATIONAL==COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS ONLINE=

There we go

Uhm....Yeah..Hello ? is this thing working ? At least i hope it does anyways

Howdy Congress of Junkers or was it Junker's Congress ? Ah yes Junker Congress!
Sorry for my lack of name remembering its just that i have to wrestle with my ship every time just to keep it straight and not crash me in a planet or station

Anyways My name is DarkLord and my Nickname is Davey Jones. where was i born? hmmmmmm.... wel nowhere actually or to be more accurate i have no idea , i was found in an escape pod when i was 4 years old near a Junkyard on Planet Pittsburgh by some locals , i wont bore you with the details and the rest

Now on to the more pressing matters

I want to Join the Junker Congress , what can i offer ? well im pretty adept at handling odd and hot cargo but only when my ship is in one of its good moods and decides not to wrestle me for control...OUCH
*a falling piece of hull plating hitting his head* You stupid excuse for a flying bucket of bolts....... as i was saying , i can mine .........sort of and depending on what's asked of me i think i can deliver , there is that and the fact that i heard that some of my Old mates joined your organization and in fact my Sponsor into the Congress is Xenon who is one of my Old mates was my second reason for wanting to join you guys

Well that about sums it up i hope this message reached you guys , if not then i've been talking to my ship this whole time Ha ha ha ha

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - GamerGirl - 08-26-2014

Hello!

[Image: q7GzgPH.jpg]

My name is Rachel Wall, I fly a pirate train with junker papers. The ship is called The.Neptune. I like to smuggle goods every now and then, there is one thing i like more. It is to work together with other junkers to do some money making. When i came in contact with Gypsie Skripto, he informed me about the Junker Congress. While my roots are from Bretonian origins, it is not that i am all too classy, i just felt myself not fitting there. So i started to do my own business first as a freelancer, later as a junker. Now I am aiming for a membership at the Junker Congress and I hope you will let me in.

Kiss,
Rachel Wall

EDIT: I just talked with .:j:.Xenon and he would sponsor me as well.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hermes - 08-28-2014

(08-26-2014, 01:06 AM)DarkLord-the-Dark Sage Wrote: powering up systems, engaging communication systems
=ERROR**SYSTEM MALFUNCTION**ERROR==SYSTEM MALFUNCTION=

Come On You Bucket of Ancient Bolts WORK
*Smashes the Console with a pipe*
=SYSTEMS OPERATIONAL==COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS ONLINE=

There we go

Uhm....Yeah..Hello ? is this thing working ? At least i hope it does anyways

Howdy Congress of Junkers or was it Junker's Congress ? Ah yes Junker Congress!
Sorry for my lack of name remembering its just that i have to wrestle with my ship every time just to keep it straight and not crash me in a planet or station

Anyways My name is DarkLord and my Nickname is Davey Jones. where was i born? hmmmmmm.... wel nowhere actually or to be more accurate i have no idea , i was found in an escape pod when i was 4 years old near a Junkyard on Planet Pittsburgh by some locals , i wont bore you with the details and the rest

Now on to the more pressing matters

I want to Join the Junker Congress , what can i offer ? well im pretty adept at handling odd and hot cargo but only when my ship is in one of its good moods and decides not to wrestle me for control...OUCH
*a falling piece of hull plating hitting his head* You stupid excuse for a flying bucket of bolts....... as i was saying , i can mine .........sort of and depending on what's asked of me i think i can deliver , there is that and the fact that i heard that some of my Old mates joined your organization and in fact my Sponsor into the Congress is Xenon who is one of my Old mates was my second reason for wanting to join you guys

Well that about sums it up i hope this message reached you guys , if not then i've been talking to my ship this whole time Ha ha ha ha

Transmission: Online
Encryption: Sigma Zulu 00121
Signal: medium

q'pasa Congressmen, Congresswomen
Hello Boss, *closed fist on chest*,

I would like to confirm my sponsorship to pilot DarkLord
He is more than a mature person, with great abilities and proven before a good mining skills.

Transmission Ended
Signal Lost

// ooRP

This guy is a friend of mine from the other server, and he is really a nice friend of mine and a great leader of a big clan on the other server , also he was an admin and a serverguard on the other server
His manners is more than good and he is funny like crazy hahaha,
im sure you will like him when you see on Teamspeak.

i ll wait a confirmation from you to handle this guy if accepted
i ll get him setup once you give me the order

regards,
Xenon

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - HUNTER@KILLER - 08-29-2014

Hello to all Junker brothers .:j:.Jack here reporting in been ingame as much as i can although nothing to report as of yet. That's about it

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hermes - 08-31-2014

Davey.Jones Application Accepted
By the confirmation i received from our mighty leader "James.Trenton"

regards,
Xenon

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Fluffyball - 08-31-2014

---transmission open---
---Rusty.Commanche: link achieved---

Um, hello there.

My name is not really wanted between Junkers, but you can already see on this video-comm channel that I share some similarities to my Kusari parents. Just call me Rusty Commanche.

I can assure you however that I do not hate Junkers - what made me driven out from my home and I ended up in Kepler, chased by not really amused Hogosha members.

*Cough.* Not that it was me who stole a bit of their money. *Cough.*

Whatever, I am asking politely to join your cause, because you, Junker Congress, are treating each other like a big, loving family. Anyhow, I ended up gathering scrap in Puerto Rico and Texas systems, far away from any other troubles than bunch of those blood-thirsty Xenos. New York and Rochested Base is not that bad as well.

Much love and peace,
Rusty.Commanche

---transmission open---

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - DarkLord-the-Dark Sage - 09-01-2014

Transmission:Active at 100%
ID: Congressman Davey Jones .:j:.Davey_Jones
Signal: Good enough to send a clean message

Greetings Fellow Congressmen and Congresswomen as well as the Congress High Command and our Great Leader James Trenton

The Captain of the Rusty Comanchee has forgot to mention that i am his Sponsor

His technicall skills and knoledge of starships would be of greate value and use to us so In my Honest Opinion passing up such an offer would seem like a huge waste of good skill and talent

Upon his acceptance into the Congress I shall supply and procure whatever his needs be , a ship ,equipment and even funding

that is all
Davey Jones Out.

End of Transmission
Signal Lost