Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Aereon - 09-10-2014

Hail Congress

My name is Ratchet, Pilot of the Salvager Frigate "Scavenger"
I Hail from Puerto Rico, I spend most of my time in the Texas Debris field mining crap for La Fortaleza or for my Self to ship to Valletta Shipyard, My skills? well 1st and foremost being able to Scavenge and salvage just about anything from Scrap and Floating Debris, Also a good smuggler (my ship is equipped with a cloak device to help this)
I've also Flown with Congress Members to Valletta and assisted them in filling La Fortaleza and spoken with them on Team Speak 3 Voice Comms.

I hope this information is Sufficient, if your require more please let me know

Happy Scrapping!

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Havok - 09-11-2014

[Image: jeremy-renner-670x350.jpg]

'Ey guys!
So I've been flying with my buddy Jake, you know, the dude that's always in space farther out than we already are, yeah? Anyways, he's told me that I should come join the Congress and get to some real dudes. He said something about a sponsorship too that I should mention..

*He taps his finger against his head*

I forgot it, can't be that important. So yeah, here I am getting in contact with you guys about that just like he said I should. I guess you wanna know some about me then, yeah? The names Ryan, Ryan Steele. Yeah, fitting name huh? My dad worked on Pittsburgh, I guess I was destined to work with metal. That's life right there.

Anyways, I hope I can fly with more of your guys soon enough, yeah? Jake told me you're all awesome dudes, looking forward to it!

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - DarkLord-the-Dark Sage - 09-13-2014

(09-10-2014, 08:27 AM)Gyrados15 Wrote: Hail Congress

I Hail from Puerto Rico, I spend most of my time in the Texas Debris field mining crap for La Fortaleza or for my Self to ship to Valletta Shipyard, My skills? well 1st and foremost being able to Scavenge and salvage just about anything from Scrap and Floating Debris, Also a good smuggler (my ship is equipped with a cloak device to help this)
I've also Flown with Congress Members to Valletta and assisted them in filling La Fortaleza and spoken with them on Team Speak 3 Voice Comms.

Happy Scrapping!

=Transmission Signal:Strong 100%
=To:Mister Ratchet
=From:Davey Jones

Greetings Mister Ratchet

Your Skills are impressive and its all Fine and dandy however you have neglected to mention if u have a Sponsor and by Sponsor i mean a member of the Congress who is willing to Sponsor your entry into the Congress , after that Its all up to our Leader to decide if your application is approved or not . I would love to Sponsor you but i just cant , I already have my hands full with 2 applicants who havent submitted their addmisions yet but they will as soon as i get a hold of them

Regards Davey Jones

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Aereon - 09-16-2014

To Davy jones

*static* Ratchet again,*static*,Work you Pile Of Bolts*CLUNK*,There I think that worked, Radiation Damage is a pain sometimes,anyways Yes I do have a Sponsor,Mr Xenon, That was supposed to have been sent in the last transmission but somehow that part didn't quite make it.through, my apologies for that

Hope the transmission goes through this time, Time for a new Transponder I think

Regards Ratchet Of the Scavenger

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hermes - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 04:10 PM)Gyrados15 Wrote: To Davy jones

*static* Ratchet again,*static*,Work you Pile Of Bolts*CLUNK*,There I think that worked, Radiation Damage is a pain sometimes,anyways Yes I do have a Sponsor,Mr Xenon, That was supposed to have been sent in the last transmission but somehow that part didn't quite make it.through, my apologies for that

Hope the transmission goes through this time, Time for a new Transponder I think

Regards Ratchet Of the Scavenger

::: Transmission ::: Online / Activated
::: Sender ID ::: Congressman Xenon
::: Receiver ID ::: Congress High Command
::: Subject ::: Ratchet, Pilot of Scavenger Frigate
::: Encryption ::: 001001-PR
::: Location ::: La Mona Costa Border Stronghold

Congresswomen,
Congressmen,
Congress High-Command,

Greetings, *closed fist on chest* - I am here for confirming the sponsorship of pilot "Ratchet", A good pilot & helper, This pilot proven quality moving premium scrap to "La Fortaleza" stronghold in Peurtorico and i think he is not only a gain to the Junkers Congress but to the entire Junker Faction.
I hope his application get accepted.

::: Transmission Deactivated
::: Signal Lost

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hermes - 09-20-2014

::: Transmission ::: Online / Activated
::: Sender ID ::: Congressman Xenon
::: Receiver ID ::: Pilot Rachet
::: Subject ::: Application Accepted
::: Encryption ::: 001001-PR
::: Location ::: La Mona Costa Border Stronghold

Rachet,

Greetings, by permissions from the arbieter of the junkers congress, i have your new junkers congress jacket ready for you - so please contact me via PM once you read this reply, and i shall send you the needed information for your new congress char - Welcome to the congress sir
Please expect a message from the Arbieter James Trenton *JT* anytime soon.

::: Transmission Deactivated
::: Signal Lost

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - HUNTER@KILLER - 09-24-2014

.:j:.Scare.Crow aka Jack here ill sponsor this new guy. Since i have not yet sponsored anyone yet oops sorry did this post wrong please delete if needed. My bad

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - HUNTER@KILLER - 09-24-2014

Happy Scrapping!
.:j:.Scare.Crow aka Jack here ill sponsor this bro.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hermes - 09-24-2014

(09-24-2014, 09:56 AM)HUNTER@KILLER Wrote:

Happy Scrapping!
.:j:.Scare.Crow aka Jack here ill sponsor this bro.

Please re-check the above posts mate, He is accepted and sponsored and you are late, also please type here in the form of Transmissions Smile

regards,
Xenon

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Radion - 09-25-2014

--Incoming transmission--
Destination: Junker Congress

Good day, congressmen!

I, Christopher Matzke, heard that you were looking for people to assist in salvaging and trading. My brother Kenneth told me he put in a good word, and managed to impress you, especially impressing someone named Vulk. Personally, I'm surprised that he didn't spend the time preaching some religious propaganda, but I'm not complaining. Anyways, I've been looking for a job outside of independent work, and this is one of the better ways to earn some credits.

Now that introductions are out of the way, I was born on Beaumont along with my brother Kenneth. We haven't talked since he relocated to Malta. I remained on Beaumont, earning credits in trade and smuggling. I heard that your group has access to more resources and personnel, so I hope to be able to earn a position, and have a better chance of success.

-Christopher out.
//I was peter.tomson on the TS server