Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - R.I.P. - 11-28-2014

::::Incoming transmission::::

Hello fellow congressmen, yes i would sponsor him. Seems like a good man who had a bad break, so if you will accept him i will back him. Good day and see you in space.

::::Ending Transmission::::

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Ponge - 11-29-2014

[Image: 1ied4w.png]

Greetings, Mr. Locks.

I got the word from Eric that he will Sponsor you; also, other members vouched for your cause. So, welcome to the Congress! I will send you some details on a private channel shortly. Also, please don't forget to register your new Congress ships here.

Kind regards,
.:j:.Adam Wayland, Deputy Arbiter

[Image: md15qa.png]

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Shaggy - 01-14-2015

[Image: s2ZFStK.png]

Greetings Junker Congress, I am Tyler Hall, I am a young independent Junker Frigate Pilot who was born on Planet Houston, Texas. I come from a poor family that worked hard working with different metals in a scrap yard. I may be young but I know my ways in and out of systems and house space. This gives me the safety to be able to smuggle drugs and illegal cargo into House Space while being hidden and un noticed. But at the same time I am able to haul Scrap Metals through house space without bringing to much attention to myself. There is not much to tell about me, I have not been to university or college, my parents live on a scrap yard and that is where I grew up.

There is a member of the Congress that has approved to sponsor me. Juan "El Burrito" Ortega if I am not mistaken.

I will see you in space fellow Junker
s

[Image: JNAJZWr.png]

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - cenlock - 01-17-2015

Name:Brakpan
Height: 5.9 feet
Weight:89Kg
Eye Color:Green

Brakpan was presumably born on the planet Manhattan in New York space. As a child, his mother died in a tragic ship crash, and he was raised in by he's Trader dad , Jan , in New York. After completing his apprenticeship to hes dad as a Scrap miner, Brakpan grew restless. Leaving hes friends, Brakpan sought his fortune as scrap metal trader in the Texas System. After making a deal to ship a large amount of Premium Scrap, Brakpan traveled to New Berlin to seal the agreement, which was destroyed by Xenos before he could get paid. Although his ship and shipment were destroyed , Brakpan escaped in a life pod with, his skin, and one thousand credits to his name. The pod was picked up by Junkers, which took the survivor to their Puerto Rico system . Brakpan favored booze is a Wisky on the rocks; he soon learns upon landing Puerto Rico system that "Ale" is not to his tastes...

Reason to join us: Brakpan loves to trade Junk and the best junk is scrap , back roads are the only way for me and minning is the game...

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - MarkIII - 01-19-2015

Dear Junker Congress,

I am known to most of your members as Junk_Kraken. I have flown with some of your members. Traded. Made over 200million in a single day. These guys are very cool. And, very nice. I enjoyed the time I spent flying with them. I do own a Junker Salvager. I'm also a very well versed combat pilot. I'd like to join you guys because, I think there is quite a bit I can bring to the table. Armaments. Various combat scenarios. Various trade missions. I am always up for team work. I am always up for Team Travel. Joining you gentlemen would be a very nice plus. My character doesn't actually have a home planet or anything like that. I am a very loyal pilot. I try to keep up to pace as much as possible. Where as hostile pilots create problems I can pretty much solve them through either well placed bribery or myself becoming that of the same level of hostility. I am also someone who does not like to see other pilots who are trying to make their money or are just flying around to be outnumbered and overcome or charged unreasonably by other pilots.

Sincerily, Kraken

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Venkman - 01-22-2015

**//**Incoming Transmission**//**

[Image: 9a8fPFL.png]
Visual Link - established -

Good day Congress. Peter Lewis 'ere, writin' you this from beautiful Puerto Rico. As I said, I'm Peter and I'm a Junker *laughs*. I was born on Los Angeles in California 25 years ago. Parents? Nahh I don't wanna talk 'bout 'em, they raised me how they raised me, I'm ok ... healthy and that's it. I been flying in a Salvager, boy I love that ship. I named it Scrap.Heaven because while I'm minin' Scrap I feel like I'm in heaven yah. Anyway, I flew couple of times with some of your pilots and they seem to be some noys people, friendly people so I decided to give it a shot and.... try to join ya guys. Why should you accept me? Well, because when I start working I do not stop while it's not finished, I enjoy minin' scrap I really am and 'cause you and I can and will benefit from my work. I will send you my personal Info. in a few moments.
Bubai.

NAME: Peter Lewis
Height: 187 cm
Weight: 99 kg
Ship type & Calsign: Salvager Frigate & Scrap.Heaven

//**//Terminating//**//

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - HUNTER@KILLER - 01-22-2015

Hay all Hunter@Killer aka Jack'ONeall i would like to request to leave the Junker Congress reason is i have grown tired of playing and just have no time for it any more so to every buddy in the congress have a good time and peace to all of you brothers/sisters. But now it's time for me to move onto other things :-)

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Unlucky_Soul - 01-23-2015

(01-14-2015, 03:03 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [Image: s2ZFStK.png]

Greetings Junker Congress, I am Tyler Hall, I am a young independent Junker Frigate Pilot who was born on Planet Houston, Texas. I come from a poor family that worked hard working with different metals in a scrap yard. I may be young but I know my ways in and out of systems and house space. This gives me the safety to be able to smuggle drugs and illegal cargo into House Space while being hidden and un noticed. But at the same time I am able to haul Scrap Metals through house space without bringing to much attention to myself. There is not much to tell about me, I have not been to university or college, my parents live on a scrap yard and that is where I grew up.

There is a member of the Congress that has approved to sponsor me. Juan "El Burrito" Ortega if I am not mistaken.

I will see you in space fellow Junker
s

[Image: JNAJZWr.png]

My Fellow Congressman,
In my travels and interactions with this young fellow, i believe he would make a fine addition to our team. Very industrious at a young age and quick with the response.

I am willing to sponsor and back him .

Juan "El Burrito" Ortega

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 01-23-2015

.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: avatar_20471.jpg]

Deputy Arbiter Wild Bill

Tyler Hall, you got yerself a sponsor, an we can work with that. Next time you see me (Wild Bill) or yer sponsor online, contact us an we'll git you set up.

Brakpan, we ain't keen on bringin someone in that ain't got a sponsor. That bein said, next time yer in Puerto Rico, or you see Wild Bill flyin round, send me a message. I'd like to meet with you an git to know you a little. This ain't a rejection, we just like to fly with you a lil before we bring you in.

Junk_Kraken, I've flown with you a bit, an I gotta say, I like yer style. You keep a level head, an seem to know what yer doin. It's my pleasure to extend this invitation to join the Junker Congress. Yer in buddy!

Peter Lewis, you got a sponsor. I been askin round bout you, an you seem to be a fellow we can work with. Welcome to the Junker Congress. Contact me or yer sponsor in game an we'll git you fixed up.

[Image: sig-1.png]

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Wesker - 01-28-2015

*Incoming transmission*
IFF name: hundred.dolla.bills

Hello junker congress, in recent days ive flown with your fellow congressmen, ive also assisted in jumpdrive operations including one today. I have also accompanied you in a convoy and killed some xenos in defense. I own a salvager.

RP story: The captain Oliver Jones, was born on planet Houston, Texas. Raised in an orphanage, he grew bored of everyday life and set out to find adventure and coin. At the age of 27 he acquired his vessel through some smart talking. His supplier convinced him to begin associating with the junkers. Oliver was even more motivated when he learned of the "spirits" that lurk in the omicrons. Thus, he began doing several trade runs of valuable scrap for the Cross. Oliver's curiosity has made him a fortune, however he feels his place is with the people that got him that fortune, the junkers, thus he feels entitled to join the junker congress.

OORP reason: Ive made like a billion credits and enjoy flying with you guys, ive helped with some stuff and would definetly contribute more.