Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 01-28-2015

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: avatar_20471.jpg]

Deputy Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy Oliver,

I've flown with you myself. Yer an alright pilot. Lil rough round the edges, but who ain't? I'll personally sponsor you. Yer a Congressman now! Welcome aboard.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Deputy Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: sig-1.png]

....Transmission Terminated....

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Tyria Regalia - 02-02-2015

...Transmission Incoming....
Signal Source Confirmed: Location - The Junkyard
Ship ID Confirmed: Terra.Firma
[Image: o01n6.jpg]

Bonjour Congressional Junkers,
While several of you have come to know me quite well these past few weeks as the owner and pilot of the Salvager Terra.Firma and my other vessels, I have not yet formally introduced myself to this body as a whole, until now.

My name is Tyria Regalia. And I, like many of your ancestors, was a Junker of Gallia. I was sent here as a young girl, into the Sirius Houses, because my father believed the Houses would swiftly defeat Gallia in the war they planned, and that none would be spared retribution for the actions of the king. Obviously, this is not the case. Infighting amongst the houses, accompanied by the Nomad threat that has plagued you all for the last few decades, has left your defenses weak. Bretonia is still reeling from the losses it has suffered in Leeds and Tau-31. I know about these losses, all too well, I lived on Leeds for the last decade. I fought on the streets of Leeds as royal marines landed to subdue the population, it was there I acquired my Salvager, stolen as I escaped with thousands of other refugees. Though the Bretonia Armed Forces will not admit it, they are losing the fight for their homeland. And once Gallia holds all of Bretonia, how long will it be before they move onto the next house, and the next? Who will stand and fight alongside you, when you did not stand to fight alongside anyone else?

Like one of the Junker liaisons to the Gallic Royal Navy, my father, I believe this push from Gallia to be an ill-conceived grab for territory and power. However, I also believe that we, the Houses of Sirius, can mount an effort to push them back. But, such an act will require putting differences aside, if only for a few moments.

We play a key part in this struggle, as we have much to lose on both sides of it. Though communication channels have fallen silent as of late, our brothers and sisters in Gallia share our cause. They have since fallen out of favor since the war has started, and they are suffering for it. Once again, many of us are spacers without a place to call home.

This is why I come before you now. Your resources are vast, and influence is wide. Long have the Junkers of Sirius used political favors to divide and conquer their opposition. It’s time we undid some of the damages we’ve caused, division is the last thing we need now. Unification should be our goal; mediating conflicts between the Houses, help legislate treaties to one another and guiding them toward a new goal, the defeat of Gallia’s expansionary forces, and reconciliation with its people. Remember, the actions of a king does not represent the will of his people. But only through the excitation of those people will their will change the actions of a king.

If any of my words resonate within your hearts or minds, then please, realize that I am one of you, and accept me into this Congress, and together we can make our people whole once more. Ask amongst yourselves, I know there are a few ready to sponsor me, should you require references.

Proceed, knowing that I will support whatever the Congress decides, but I will forever yearn for our reconciliation with Gallia, and the prosperity of the Sirius Sector that will undoubtedly come from it.

Merci à tous
Je vous prie de croire, mesdames, messieurs, à mes sentiments les meilleurs.

Tyria Regalia

...Connection Terminated...

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - matster - 02-08-2015

Esteemed Congressman,

My name is Mathias Sterling. I own several ships under the junker flag. All are labeled with the matster ID. The crews of these ships have engaged in many actions with Congress vessels and indepedent Junker crews. We have many times helped fellow junkers without compensation in order to further Junker interests. I have also enjoyed great profit as well.

I will continue to direct these crews to support these activities if accepted or not. A congressman named Kraken has offered to sponsor me.

May you all experience great profit.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hermes - 02-08-2015

Ignore this message please.
Deleted

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - MarkIII - 02-08-2015

I can also say very good things about this Junker. Matster is a good guy. Level headed. Well formed pilot. All around good man. Complete team player. I have flown with him many times. He is a top notch guy. He is awesome. I think you will all come to like him. I have nothing but, good things to say. Nothing but, good things.

So, I am sponsoring Matster. He's a good guy.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 02-09-2015

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: avatar_20471.jpg]

Deputy Arbiter Wild Bill

Mathias Sterling,

Yer reputation with us is good. You've flown a bit with myself, an you got yerself a good sponsor. I approve yer application. Congratulations yer in.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Deputy Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: sig-1.png]

....Transmission Terminated....

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Tyria Regalia - 02-11-2015

...Transmission Incoming....
Signal Source Confirmed: Location - Thunder Bay Depot
Ship ID Confirmed: Terra.Firma
[Image: o01n6.jpg]

Congressional Junkers
I come before you again to apologize if my statements before have not found traction with your line of thought, if I have in some way offended you, I am sorry.

I understand that proposing a radical shift in the workings of the Congress was not a prudent way to begin our relationship. However, I stand firm in my beliefs that the rejoining of Junkers, Sirius and Gallic, will do nothing but good for us all.

Your silence speaks louder than any words I could have imagined as a response. It speaks to the contempt that I imagine you must hold for those left behind, for not aligning with you initially. For remaining in service of the Crown, when you knew very well that that .course of action was not in the best interest of all. The silence also tells me quite clearly that I must not be worth the effort of a response, that my association with Gallia makes me tainted, unfit to fly the banner of the Congress. That I am, by association, guilty of everything you must think of those that were left behind.

Stand firm with your beliefs, but please, know this just as firmly. I will never betray this Congress, because you are my family.

Our Power comes from the strength of our numbers. That power is but the mere ignition of the engine that is our Profitability. Those profits ensure our Security through many different means, and against many different adversaries. But our Freedom? Security is a defensive measure, a means to preventing harm. Freedom does not come from any of that, it is something that must be fought for, proactively, a never ending battle, a war that is raged across the stars. Freedom is something that should be shared by all. And in truth, are any of us really free, if our neighbor is not? Can any of us truly be free from a conscience that knows the right thing and nags us to pursue it. We can ignore it, we can suppress it, but it will always remain. A light that will never extinguish.

Please disregard my application. My request to be embraced by the ranks of the Congress. I will remove from you the burden to reply in whatever manner you would have. I will remain in your skies, as long as you'll let me, adding to your numbers. I will continue to carry your cargo, making the rounds, making you money. And I will stand by you when our enemies come to kick in your door. But please, you'll have to excuse me from time to time, as I have a war to fight, alone, if I must.

Merci à tous
Je vous prie de croire, mesdames, messieurs, à mes sentiments les meilleurs.

Toujours je resterai
Votre obéissant serviteur

Tyria Regalia

...Connection Terminated...

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - AceofSpades - 02-11-2015

-=Boosting Transmission Signal=-
-=Sender ID: Junkyard Station, Inverness=-

Congressman Aces here,

As the Administrator of Inverness stations, it is among my duties to ensure the security of the diverse population comprising of Junkers and refugees, including specifically the population emigrated from the war-zone of Planet Leeds. In this community experience, I have found that 'nationalities' have often been nothing more than a barrier by which friendships and families are impeded. When overcome, the relationships of those with common goals and beliefs are often insurmountable by any comparable distractions.
For these reasons among others the Junkyard has not only maintained its condition, but has prospered within it.

The capability of Refugees -- comprising of Bretonians, Kusarians, and Gallics alike -- to dismiss discrimination and hearsay in the pursuit of Freedom, has persuaded me that the ability to overcome such obstacles is a defining quality of Junkers.
This considered, I implore that we consider Tyria Regalia for full membership within the Junker Congress, and offer my sponsorship likewise.

With deliberation,
-Aces

-=Reducing Transmission Signal=-

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Xcythe - 02-18-2015

Incomming Transmission
Source ID : Robert Trent
Transmission Begins:

Hello my fellow junker master race , my name is Robert Trent , I have been piloting a ship since I was 10 , now I am 22 years old.My flight experience as you can see is pretty good,most people don't survive that long in space * chuckles * . I have been a junker since I turned 20 but I quickly got the idea and my skills have developed since then. My one and true passion is money,oh boy.. you have no idea, anything that could earn me a profit make's my blood pumping . That doesn't mean I would attack one of my own for their goods,no..not at all..I value family and friendship more than anything.
I was born on planet Manhattan , my father was a famous freelancer and my mother was of Kusari origin, both of them were good people that had good values.
I currently pilot a junker salvage frigate with the name Trash Can , I know,the name might not be the most creative,but that was the first thing that popped in my mind when I saw it,meh.. it does it's job.
I hope you get this transmission and I am looking forward to fly with you,see you in space!

Transmission ends.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Venkman - 02-19-2015

.:j:. Incoming Transmission .:j:.
Comm ID: Peter Lewis

*Video link established*

[Image: far-cry-3-the-far-cry-experience.jpg]

'ello friends, I am here to sponsor Mr. Robert Trent. I've been flyin' with him across the Sirius, more or less and I must admit that he is one good pilot. He is friendly and most important, he is so dam' fast in his Trash Can *smiles* . He would a great add on to Congress.

Lewis out, take care.

.:j:. Transmission Terminated .:j:.