Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Bruce Samson - 12-01-2015

====Comms Online===============
====To: .:j:. Leadership============
====From: Bruce Samson .:j:.=======
====Encryption: Med=============

I, Bruce Samson hereby Sponsor "Jo Carpenter". I believe that this pilot will make a good addition to our ranks.

Bruce Samson .:j:.

=====Comms Offline=====

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - RicoValesquez - 12-04-2015

[Image: LGySwSn.png?1]

Ello Ello,

As acting Director of Rheinland I would like to welcome aboard:

"Spaceminer" aka Calrissian sponsored by Bruce Samson

and Hank.Gibbson Sponsored by Ian McDoogan

Welcome aboard my friends. Your recommendations come from very credible sources I hope you do them justice with your actions.

As for the rest of you I urge you to find a credible sponsor within Congress.

Rico

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - King Owl - 12-27-2015

==Incomming Transmission==
=Channel Code: 09859596=
==Name: Marlon Constanto==

Greetings Junkers. As of this message stands I would love to join the big junker familly and be a part of the Congress. I have been born on Planet New London and moved to Liberty due to the intensive war with Gallia for a better life. My father has been doing work as a junker for as long as i know him and my mother has been a house wife. My familly has not be the richest in town, but neither the poorest one.
My reason for wanting to join the Junker Congress is to follow my father steps and be in this amazing familly.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Stoner_Steve - 12-27-2015

To: .:j:.
Encryption: High
Subject: Sponsorship

Marlon Constanto would be a welcome addition to the Congress and I will sponsor his admission to the Congress

~Steve

End Transmission

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - RicoValesquez - 12-28-2015

[Image: LGySwSn.png?1]

Ello ello Marlon,

I am reviewing your application right now. You have a strong reference in Steve to be sure but we still need to confer.

Rico

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Ayman - 01-06-2016

“INCOMING TRANSMISSION”
“Signal Location: Junker Congress Territory”
“Sender ID: Tommy Anderson

Ever since I was born I have worked for and around the Junkers this is where I belong. I come from a long line of smugglers parents and have worked with them since I was a kid. My parents were killed in the Rheinland, Liberty war and since then I have conducted a very-lucrative drug-smuggling operation using the network of Jump Holes to evade detection and transport Cardamine into the heart of all of the House systems, bringing back Black market munitions, slaves, and most importantly premium scrap to the Omicron systems.

After the death of my parent I lived a very solemn life of solitude for many years. I had no faith, no friends, and no family. I trusted no one. But everything changed when I came into contact with Congress, I started to feel comfortable and alive for the first time in my life. The more I allowed the whisper to go inside me and control my thoughts the more shining I felt and it charged my lost soul which helped me find myself. I started to believe that there is still good in the life we live. So I am ready to join and defend the Junker Congress with my life.

I do not like to speak about myself but I am a good candidate because I carry out my job duties, working requirements and tasks assigned to me in a highly efficient manner. My academic studies, training, my initiative and ability to learn quickly, and my strong drive for success are skills which will make me a valuable asset to your faction.

“ENDING TRANSMISSION”

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - RicoValesquez - 01-07-2016

Tommy,

Glad to see ye finally made it mate! I fully sponsor you and accept your application as Director of Rhineland. We've been flying together for a while now I'm glad to see you finally decided to go official. Welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing you tagged up in the future.

Rico

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Zig Zag - 01-18-2016

Hail to the .:j:. Junker Congress and its Leaders.

I Saint Junk have live in the shadow of religious oppression all my life. The world is not as those like me have been lead to believe. One should only have to turn the other cheek if it profits him. How can one be thankful for what they have when the galaxy is full of possessions. A person should fly wing to wing with his brothers and sisters to profit and plunder. Governments do not control the systems, those that manipulate them do.

As a member of the .:j:. Junker Congress. I would seek profit not just for myself but for the better reason... to help the Junker congress keep the sky's free to plunder. Thank You. Saint Junk.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Bruce Samson - 01-18-2016

======Comms online=============
======Encryption: High============
======Video feed: Offline===========
======Signal source: La Fortaleza=====

Bruce Samson here, I have been flying with Saint Junk for the past long while and would like to take this opportunity to officially sponsor him. I believe he will make an excellent addition to our ranks.

Samson out

======Comms offline=====

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - RicoValesquez - 01-18-2016

You couldn't have found a much better sponsor Andy. Of course you're in. Also I enjoyed interrogating you a little bit you seem like you'll fit in nicely. Make sure to be the best Junker you can be you're a direct reflection of your sponsor and have fun! Report to Puerto Rico immediately and Bruce will get you setup.

Rico Valesquez
Rheinland Director, PHD, MD, MMA, ESQ, MDMA