Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Magnathyr - 01-25-2016

>>> Comms open: Encryption started >>>
>>> Full encryption complete 100% >>>

To: Junker Congress

[Image: 208w7lj.jpg]

..... My humble greetings to the ranking officers of the Junkers Congress and their fellow Congressmen and women. My name is Conrad Lynch and I am coming to you in search of membership in your esteemed organization.

..... I was born a junker and had a hard fought life as most junkers have. I was lucky enough to catch that one lucky break that allowed me to drag myself up by my bootstraps and create a more prosperous life for myself. I worked in disposal, smelters, gambling, engineering, etc for the Junkers for most of my younger years and due to some lucky and good fortune, I obtained my first rusty bag-o-bolts of a ship and set out to make my fortune and future. I started scavaging through debris fields, taking small cargo jobs, and such until I could afford a more decent ship. Once I had got my first freighter, I started focusing more on mining and transport, making money more efficiently. I had to learn the hard way about the stories I has heard of the Xenos and Hogosha. It was a rapid learning experience to be sure, but as my wealth grew and I was able to upgrade my ship, I realized that this was the life that ALL my fellow Junkers deserved, and knew that I wanted to do something to make it more easily attainable for those that still labor through the hardships I did long ago, but can't find a way above the slag heaps.

..... As of yet I do not have a sponsor, but am willing to work with anyone so that I might be found suitable to be counted among you as a member of the Junkers Congress.

..... I look forward to hearing from you soon, and wish you all well.

>>> Transmission Ended >>>

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - RicoValesquez - 01-26-2016

Ello ello again Mr.Lynch,

I'm glad to see you here. By this time you know who I am. I'll be blunt I like you and you seem to have initiative of the type we are looking for, we just need to check you out and ride with you a while to make sure you are who you are.

Contact me in private and I will set you up with a sponsor so we can get you fast tracked into the organization.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon,

Rico

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Bruce Samson - 01-31-2016

======Comms online===============
======To: JC======================
======Encryption: High=============
======Video feed: Offline===========
======Signal source: La Fortaleza=====

Bruce Samson here, I have been flying with Conrad for the past long while and would like to take this opportunity to officially sponsor him. I believe he will make an excellent addition to our ranks.

Samson out

======Comms offline=====

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - RicoValesquez - 01-31-2016

Conrad,

Congratulations, after further consideration and Bruce's sponsorship you can officially consider yourself a member of the Junkers Congress! Welcome aboard Bruce will fill you in on the details. Please report to Puerto Rico to get processed and then Inverness for your stationing.

Rico Valesquez
Junkers Congress
Rheinland Director

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - WildBill - 03-29-2016

Howdy Mr. James "Lambda" Greyhorn,

Yer story's done moved me. Been a long time since we had a motivated man such as yerself apply. I'm gonna sponsor you myself. Seems to me yer just the type of feller we're lookin fer.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Former Arbiter Junker Congress

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 03-29-2016

James "Lambda" Greyhorn,
Your application has been approved. Stand by for a private message containing all the pertinent information.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Kanzler Niemann - 03-31-2016

.:*INCOMING TRANSMISSION*:.

[Image: Imam-Kashif-Abdul-Karim-Hartford-CT.jpg]

Sender: Abdul "Khan" Kharim

Encryption: Mid

Greetings Junkers Congress family,
I would like to join yer how you would call it "family".

I'm a mechanic all my life, my father had a little workshop on Planet New London. When I was 7 years old he took me for the first time in his workshop. My father was a "Junker" himself searching for scrap in the debris field near Southhampton, the radiation within this field made him sick and he died when I was 19 years old, I dont really know much about my mother, since I never met her. In this time I learned how to fly a freighter, my father teached me how to fly, since we had no money for flight school. He also teached me how to repair and install shipparts of known shiptypes in Sirius. There are no speciall "skills" I can bring, I'm a good mechanic thats all.

Regards, Abdul "Khan" Kharim

.:*TRANSMISSION TERMINATED*:.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - RicoValesquez - 03-31-2016

Ello ello Mr.Kharim,

Thank you for your application and interest in joining our organization. We are currently quite full but will still do a thorough background check and see if you are what we are looking for. If so then you will find a SENIOR member to fly and that will hopefully sponsor you.

Once again thank you and we will be in touch,

Rico Valesquez
Junkers Congress
Rheinland Director

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Mr.Badger - 04-04-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: WDukj8e.png?1]

Priority: Medium
To: Message towards Abdul "Khan" Kharim

Greetings,
After we flew quiet a long time, I just gonna sponsor you. You are a really nice boy and I think, you will be doing a really good job in the Congress

Regards,
Lambda

TRANSMISSION END

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 04-06-2016

Abdul "Khan" Kharim,
Your application has been approved. Stand by for a private message containing all the pertinent information.