Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - SpeeZ - 04-11-2016

Logging in. Comm ID: Herman.Kloss
Opening channel
Encrypting...
Secured

Hello fellow Junkers,
I wish to become a member of the Congress because I want to help to supply your bases and to develop into a valuable backbone of your corporation. I fly mining and transport ships most of the time and I know Sirius like the back of one's hand.

I was raised on Planet Hamburg by my grandfather who also got a workshop on Houston which I took over. I then discover the nearby debris fields and got involved into some, call it gray market, trading.

I you want me to deliver anything and I mean anything, just call me.

Best Regards,
Herman Kloss

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Bruce Samson - 04-11-2016

======Comms online===============
======To: JC======================
======Encryption: High=============
======Video feed: Offline===========
======Signal source: La Fortaleza=====

Bruce Samson here, I have been flying with Herman for the past long while and would like to take this opportunity to officially sponsor him. I believe he will make an excellent addition to our ranks.

Samson out

======Comms offline=====

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 04-18-2016

Herman Kloss,
There is no better mentor or sponsor as Bruce. Your application has been approved. Stand by for a private message containing all the pertinent information.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - BlackHole1966 - 08-18-2016

(02-24-2009, 03:24 PM)Junker Congress Wrote:
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.
[Image: junkercongress.png]

This is James Trenton. I address you now. Yes, you -- the Junker who wants to be more than another rodent scurrying about the wastes for his next meal and another day's oxygen for his CSV. Do you wish to be more? Do you crave dignity? Do you wish a better life for yourself, your family, for the Junkers next to you and abroad?

Then join us.

Join the Congress, and earn a better life for us all.

If you believe you are able to contribute to a brighter future for the Congress and all Junkers, submit your application here.

What will be expected of you:

Secrecy
- In becoming an operative for us, you will learn much about many different organizations. It is expected of you to keep such matters secret. It is expected of you to keep your knowledge of such matters secret. In our knowledge is our strength. In our apparent ignorance, we gain more knowledge. Keep silent and keep learning.
Subtlety
- We operate in places where we are subject to the laws of certain houses. We are allowed to operate in these places because we perform a vital service. While we may allegedly play host to parties and trade in commodities that they may frown upon, we do not advertise this. We can not afford to be painted as criminals. As long as we perform vital services and act as contributing members of society, while keeping any possible deals with the underworld off the radar, we will continue to be allowed to operate.
Discretion
- We maintain the appearance of a salvage operation. You, as a result, should be constantly seen by the locals when hauling salvage, and invisible when acting in the true nature of our organization. Remember, the weaker we appear, the greater the advantage we possess when the time comes to toss any pretenses aside.
Loyalty
- We look out for one another. You may have friends outside our organization, but your loyalty is to Junkers and the Congress first and foremost. We are your true friends, and your true family.

We are open for admissions with the following requirements:

You must find a current member to sponsor you.
- We take the best and brightest in our little enclosed society. We trust our members to find suitable representatives to carry our marker.
You must post here with vital information pertaining to yourself.
- We don't want to hear your height or weight. Simply a few lines about your house of origin, useful background information and any specialized skills you may possess.
You must have final approval by Arbiter James Trenton.
- This entails a waiting period as he is a busy man. Your patience will be rewarded well. We take only the best, and we ensure that we get it.

This is your call forward, the first step on the path toward a new age for our society.

Come forth and seize your destiny.

Come forth and join us.

Power -- Profitability -- Security -- Freedom

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - BlackHole1966 - 08-18-2016

Threads: 1
Warning Level: 0%

My fellow Junkers

To my fellow junkers i humbly submit my application to be included into the brotherhood. I myself was born adrift in a barely flyable junker ship to a poor but proud family of junkers. I grew up learning the ways of my junker brothers and sisters as we lived off of the scraps of the systems we traveled until i was of age to become the captain of my own vessel. She was a small craft, but thru years of struggling and hard work i have managed to be the captain of a fine ship and now feel that i am worthy and able to be of help to my fellow junkers on a level not possible before. Though my solitary struggles and travels have been rewarding, i now feel the need to become more active in the struggles that all of my fellow junker brothers and sisters fight on a daily basis and vow to devote my hard work and complete loyalty to the future of the junker way of life . It's time for this junker to come out of the shadows and be a proud member of the brotherhood if my services can be of use. For all my accomplishments, being accepted into the brotherhood would be my greatest accomplishment and honor to date should you choose to accept me . Thank you for your attention in this matter and i hope to be serving proudly among you soon.

Sincerely Captain Hunter
Ship BlackHole
paullewishunter@gmail.com

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - WildBill - 08-18-2016

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyYnh1TkJ3ak9lWHc]

Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

Met you in Puerto Rico the other day. Spoke with you fer quite a while and I'm impressed. Yer jus the sort of feller we could use 'round here. Normally we'd partner you with one of our more experienced pilots an on a probation status, however, I'm keen on doin somethin else here. We thought up somethin a little different fer you. Call it a way to show jus how Junker you are. The station known as Junker's Town in Puerto Rico is currently sellin Cardamine. Purchase 12,000 units an transport 'em to any of the followin stations without bein caught by the law: Allentown in Pennsylvania, Buffalo in New York, Beaumont in Texas, Dawson Base in Hudson, or Niverton Base in Pennsylvania. I know you got yerself a Liner, so you should be able to do it in 4 trips. Git it done an you'll come in as a full member. If'n you can't git it done without being caught we'll still bring you in, but you'll be on a probation status while we put you through a bit of trainin.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Shelco - 08-23-2016

Incoming Transmission . . .

Encryption Priority: MEDIUM

Opening Data . . . FAILED

Retry . . . DONE

[Image: MV5BMTM1NTU3NDU4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODE5NjI3._V1_.jpg]

ID: Toby Carter

Origin:

Born on Rochester Base as a Junker my parents taught me the way of them. They weren't high ranked but knew enough to teach me how to live and survive as a junker in a universe that is full of hatred against us.
However, as a basic Junker it is just too hard to survive but now i read your message and i finally found a Junker group that wants help the little ones like me, i really hope to make a step forward in my life and can join the Junker Congress.

Special Skills: I am very good at not attracting unwilling attention which has spared me many many uncomfortable situations with people the Junkers better stay away from.

I thank you for your time.

Transmission terminated . . .

Closing Data . . . DONE

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - WildBill - 08-24-2016

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyYnh1TkJ3ak9lWHc]

Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy Toby,

It'd be yer lucky day then. We jus finished promotin one of our members an ain't had a chance to throw 'em a party. I reckon we could test yer skills by sendin you out to collect a few items fer this celebration. Think you'd be able to git yer hands on some Synthetic Marijuana an Whiskey? It'll be a hell've a party an all our guys'll be there. I reckon 400 units of each'd do us. Bring 'em to Junker's Town in Puerto Rico without bein caught, specially that Marijuana, an we'll git you in. If'n yer caught with it we'll still let you in, but you'll be joinin on a probationary term. Good luck an I hope to see you at the party.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 08-26-2016

Captain Hunter and Toby Carter, you have both contacted us over secure channels providing proof of your successes. It is our greatest honor to grant you admission into Junker Congress. Toby, Bill has already contacted you in game and assisted you with getting your ID and faction tag. Captain Hunter, please contact one of our members in game so we can assist you with getting your ID and setting up your faction tag. Welcome to Junker Congress gentlemen. We look forward to flying with both of you.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Bodach - 08-27-2016

Howdy

Transmission from a Bodach.j

As it shown by my name, origin is from Gaelic Junkers, now moved to Texas, Liberty space.

I would like to be a part of Junker Congress and you already know what I can do.

--bodach.*