Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - ed_philips38 - 10-30-2009

:Incoming Transmission:

Reason For Applying

I Want to be a part of something special, to have a sense of purpose, sure it's fine to be a Junker,
but the Congress is a family, and I'm tired of not having one.
Sure, I can keep a secret, and some of what I've learned I think could be useful.

So I'm appealing to the Congress to look at my application to Join.

About me.

I've been a Junker for nigh on 40 years now, scraping around fer a living, but never really found a place to call ma home, altho Trafalgar is mostly ma place te hang ma hat.

Many a time I seen Mr Finnegan on his patrols, altho he don't know me as I only just recently
arrived.

At least I got ma sel' a Sally now, a lot of *coughs* hard labour gettin' it too.

I'm not entirely sure where I was born, amongst some asteroid field or debris field no doubt, family
abandoned me it seems, musta been hard for 'em to do but there ya go.

As for a sponsor, you can ask .:j:.Claude Quinne, he's been a honest and loyal friend.

:Message Ends:

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hawk - 10-30-2009

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

Well Captain McDuff, my men seem to be behind you so I'll let you in to show us what you can do. Probationary membership is approved. Please speak up if you have questions or need any assistance at all.

Crow Out

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - rendar1970 - 11-03-2009

:Incoming Transmission::
Source: Donovan McQueen

::Message Reads::

Greetings Congress.

My name is Donovan McQueen. Im here to speak on my behalf and that of my brother Connor McQueen as well. Our Father was a Junker who with the help of a Molly woman made us to two fine lads. I ran into a great bloke named .:j:. Ross Noyes. He told me about the congress and I haven't been able to get the idea out of my head. Father told us about the junkers, showed us how to scrap, and even help us get our own first ships. He told stories about a unified Junkers but we didnt know such a think really existed.

Me Brother Connor is the true scrapper, hes even using our late fathers Salvager in the fields on New London. I on the other hand tend to be more in the "supply and demand" business, specializing in getting things to places where they shouldn't be in my Firefly.

We Look forward to hearing from the congress and hope to join your ranks.

McQueen Brothers ooote.

::Message Ends::

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - FreelancerFanatic - 11-03-2009

***Incoming transmission***

ID: Church.of.Betelgeuse
Signed: Father Ebenezer Abraham

Greetings gentlemen of the Congress,

I am father Ebenezer Abraham, leader of the Church of Betelgeuse. In the current fluctuating times I strongly believe it is important for all the Junker brethren to unite in order to preserve their freedom. That is why I wish to join the congress.
My sponsor is captain Beast of the salvager Instinct. He has introduced me to the importance of the congress and is willing to support my application.

The Church of Betelgeuse is a small community that lives aboard the salvager of the same name. To avoid controversy and confrontation with nonbelievers we keep to ourselves. With this sense of privacy we find that the Junkers provide the best community to be part of, but our roots lie much stronger in salvaging than our appearance might at first suggest.
The religion we follow is based on an ancient harddisk from the Sol-era that my mentor's mentor salvaged during his journey through Sirius. On it are various writings and prophecies. To this day we are still decrypting its files, and are enlighted more and more.

We believe that if the Junkers ever lose their independence and discrete ways our religion will be lost to.
The greatest threat we see right now is the Gallic arm of the Junkers, who believe they are our true authority, yet answer to the Gallic authorities themselves.

Our people are hard working and will provide a fine addition to any salvaging fleet. Perhaps in time we might even be able to share the wisdom we gained from our Disk.

Signing off,
father Ebenezer Abraham
and the Council of Clergy

[Image: 23m1rps.jpg]

***End transmission***

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - AJBeast - 11-03-2009

Incoming Transmission
Comn ID: Congressman Andrew Beast
Encryption: High
Transmission Begins:

I'd like to vouch for Mr Abraham and his group, but I guess he already stated in his application. He is one of the smartest folks I found 'round the fields for... well, a heck of a long time. Besides, he can handle his power-tools. He'd be a fine addition to our group.

Congressman Andrew Beast, out

:Transmission Ends

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Ross Noyes - 11-03-2009

I can vouch for Donovan McQueen. He's a stand-up bloke and we'd be fortunate to have him.

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - oshimon - 11-27-2009

++++communication_signal_established++++
++++loading_software_version_3.19++++
++++communication_channel_open++++
++++please_close_channel_at_end_of_message_by_pressing_f5++++
++++thank_you_for_using_sirius_instant_messenger++++
++++please_record_your_message_now++++

FTAO : Junkers congress
Sender : Grease.Monkey.Owen

MESSAGE FOLLOWS =

I hope I've got the right place.............
My brother in law (cannon_fodder_owen) had a conversation with .:j:. SpeedBall a few days ago and SpeedBall advised him to advise me to seek advice here about advice regarding becoming a fully fledged member of the Junkers <strike>advice</strike>.

A bit about myself and the family.
Our roots are in the Britonia system (I was born on Liverpool border station 30 odd years ago) but the extended family is now doing their various things throughout Sirius, some we are in touch with, others have followed the lure of "cookies" and fallen off the radar.

Myself and other members of my immediate family are currently based in the Inverness system where I work(ed) as a welder/repair guy at Invergordan space port.
My brother in law (cannon fodder) hooked me up with a CSF a while back after he had a particularly productive spell of free lance trading and I've been spreading my wings and poking around ever since.
I've now "got the bug" as it were and am eyeing up buying a Salvager and going for the really good stuff that's floating around out there.

If it works out for me then I have a feeling other family members may be interested in coming on board as well, especially manic.miner and pew-pew (as we call them).

Regardless, please let me know if I can start with the paper work to put a down deposit on the Salvager and the .:j:. tag.

I can be reached at Invergordan space po............................

Oh bugger......................

****terminal_error_#173b****
****error_#173b_detected****
****unlicensed_software****
****pirated_software_user_report_details_collated****
****reported_uploaded_to_authorities****
****legal_department_and_local_authorities_notified****
****comms_deck_memory_storage_erased****
****comms_deck_motherboard_fried****
****have_a_nice_day_and_thank_you_for_using_sirius_instant_messenger****

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hawk - 12-16-2009

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

Welcome aboard Mr. Owen. Your probationary status has been approved. Good to have someone who can fly a recyscler in addition to commanding a salvager.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Rudo - 12-17-2009

TEMPORARY MORATORIUM ON NEW APPLICATIONS IS IN EFFECT.

STAY POSTED.

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - JunkerTown - 02-20-2010

[color=#FFFF00] We are again taking applications for anyone wanting to join the Congress. You can post one here or message me.