Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Tex.Mex - 10-12-2016

>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<
Sender: Tex.Mex
Recipient: Braun Setal
Signal strength: Kinda iffy...
Encryption: *SMACK* ok, it's workin' again

Now that there quick response is the kind of dedication and enthusiasm we like to see in young blood. I have looked over yer guncam shot and all seems to be in order. At least now we have sumthin' to show them Hessian fellers if they ever come knockin' and pointin' fingers.

I have had a word with Arbiter Bill about my experiences with you, and it is my great pleasure to inform you yer request has been APPROVED!. Welcome to the fold, Congressman Braun. We hope your enthusiasm will still bring you far in life. I'll meet up with ya later in Puerto an' we can dot the t's and cross the i's.

Now take a load off and have a coupla beers on me in the Drunken Junker.

Tex.Mex

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hopewell - 10-12-2016

ID: Karl Black
Recipient: Commander Junker Tex.Mex
Date of Send: 12/10/823 A.S.
SIGNAL STRENGTH:_.SEND----- 100%
ENCRYPTION:_______.FORT ----- 100%

Greetings,

Dear Commander Tex.Mex.

I am sure that in my life under the leadership of the Junker Congress will have the highest degree of responsibility in maintaining the status of respectability among all the houses of the Sirius system.

Although the misfortune of unfortunate loss of my beloved Father, family education that gave me and hard work taught me by example, has forged in me a symmetrical character to be prudent in all circumstances; particularly in respect superiors who put their trust in me. I hope that with time, this may be noticeable in our relationship now forward.

Regarding the ship that I have, the pay they got for services and good behavior in prison, together with the inheritance received from my beloved Father, bought a Gunboat Salvager and I intend with my work add credits to buy a Pirate train.

Already, grateful for your attention, I leave my embrace with greetings to all the Companions Junker Congress..

Sincerely: Karl Black

// Skype is: elinthion
// The time zone is GMT -3 online at night

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Tex.Mex - 10-13-2016

Recipient: Karl Black

Good to hear from ya again Karl,

I must say, it takes a man with some real heart to be able to put something like that behind him for the sake of the safety of his brothers and sisters. I was actually quite worried that you wouldn't be able to accept our terms, but I am very glad you made the choice you did.

While I work on a task fer you to see if you've got the skills required to be a congressman, see if you can find some congressmen flyin' around. Should be at least one of us out clearin' a field or followin' up on leads fer new wrecks at most times. Spend some time with the guys and get a feel fer each other. Should help a lot in decidin' if it's the type of people you'd like to be around with most of yer time or not. When you see me (.:j:.Tex.Mex) around, drop me a line and we can discuss some stuff to try and make findin' somethin' fer ya to do a bit easier.

May yer cargo always be full and the only Xenos ya come across be dead ones.

Tex.Mex

P.S. I ain't no commander of anythin' other than mah ships. We family here, cuz!

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hopewell - 10-13-2016

Recipient: Commander Junker Congress
Date of Send: 13/10/823 A.S.

Greetings,

Dear Tex.Mex.

As you read his words, my heart filled with joy to feel the possibility of having a family where to lay my expectations proogresso, mentally, personally.
He lit a burning flame, which lighthouse burning in outer space to guide a track to my vessel.
Happy to understand that your positive disposition, certainly will be tuned for we fly together in any mission where magnify the Junker Congress.
Looking forward to this opportunity, I leave here my greetings to all brothers of Congress.

A business trip.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Tex.Mex - 10-14-2016

Recipient: Karl Black

Ya see Karl, now you startin' to get the pi'ture of how us Congressmen do business. We don't have the physical strength to take on the Navy, police, or even them sneaky LSF agents. That don't mean we just go sit in a heap an' cry when they take shots at us, hurtin' our business, our families and our ships though. Oh no, we outsmart them, goin' in right into their space and takin' the bully's lunch money from right under his nose. That in itself is a way to lay blows to them, as you said, without ever firin' a shot. Just remember, the whole idea of this is to outsmart them, and there's some pretty clever boys in the navy. Be smart about it, don't take unnecessary risks, and don't get caught, cos then the gig's up, and you'll be the one sittin' without lunch money and maybe a broken nose too.

Another way we vent our anger is to take it out on them Xener fellers. They tend to have a lot of rookie pilots flyin' around Texas, specially Beaumont, tryin' to disrupt our operations as a gang like rite of passage to becomin' a full fledged terrorist. Your task will be: Bring me the escape pods of 10 of them Xeno rookie (//npc) pilots to Culebra Smelter in Puerto Rico. Take a screenshot of yer cargo outside the smelter fer me. There we will see how much human is still left in them, and see if we can show them that there is still good left in this universe, and convince them to help us build a better universe, instead of blowin' the current one up. Do the people of Sirius the favor of taking 10 Xeno rookies out of the system, and we can see to you gettin' tagged up. Just be careful, sometimes there is some already elite (accordin' to themselves) Xenos flyin' around with the rookies, and they wont like seein' their mates in yer cargo. Don't get caught by them cos they will try to shoot ya down.

Best of luck to ya, cuz.

Tex.Mex

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Hopewell - 10-14-2016

[Image: zLSYLCv.jpg?2]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Recipient: Commander Junker Tex.Mex
Date of Send: 14/10/823 A.S.

Greetings,

Dear Tex.Mex.

Understood your recommendations, I undertook my efforts to fulfill your request. Always remembering what you have told me about the prudence and care that we have to fly in our interests without tarnish the good name of Junker Congress.
Therefore, grateful for the trust, bring "here" the proof that the mission entrusted to me, was fulfilled and finally, after a battle which destroyed the rebel ships brought the troublemakers within cocoons to answer for their actions.
No further .....

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Gordobroncio - 10-28-2016

====Comms Online===============
====To: .:j:. Leadership============
====From: Demetrio Blanco.=======
====Encryption: Low=============

Greetings, Congressmen:
As you must know, my name is Demetrio Blanco. The Congress has what I'm looking for: brotherhood, respect, loyalty and the posibility of making a better world for our fellow Junkers by the means of the finest art: politics. (And, of course, I'm willing to make some credits)
I believe junker expansion is crucial in this harsh times, and I want to be part of it.
The true meaning of existence is to participate and become part of something greater than oneself, to live and die for a greater cause.
Let's live and die together, my friends.

=====Comms Offline=====

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Officially_that_Guy - 11-03-2016

‡‡‡ Incoming Transmission ‡‡‡
‡‡‡ Strength: 85% ‡‡‡
‡‡‡ Encryption: High ‡‡‡
‡‡‡ Origin: Rochester Base, NY ‡‡‡
‡‡‡ Recipient: Junker Congress ‡‡‡
‡‡‡ Sender: "Johnathan Deez" ‡‡‡
‡‡‡ Subject: Salutations! ‡‡‡

Greetings, Junker brothers!
Some of you may have met me already, some of you I have not managed to get my hands on so far.
My name is Johnathan "John" Deez, a proud Junker like yourselves, and the Captain of the ships "Bucket", "Recycler" and "Tincan".

A few days back I had already brought to you the matter of a slanderer and impostor, posing as a Congress-Hired individual.

Anyway, to the matters at hand - I'd like to express my wish to join the Junker Congress. I have made quite a living for myself so far,
managed to get a little further than only scrapping for the bare necessities to simply survive out in the wilds. However, I believe in
applying to join the Congress I could help moving forward the Junkers as a whole. I am convinced that only a united Junkers will be able to
achieve the respect we are undoubtedly due. Every day, Junkers are being looked down upon by even the lowest individuals known to Sirius,
and I will not have it.

I may not have found a sponsor among your ranks as of yet, but I believe that this message may be the first step in gaining your trust
and respect as fellow Junker. Please find attached my history up to this point and take it as token of my trust in you.

This concludes my transmission. I hope you'll invite me to travel with you so you can get to know me a little better, and maybe one of you deems me worthy of sponsorship.

I remain,
Jonathan Deez, Captain of the "Bucket"

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Tex.Mex - 11-03-2016

Recipient: Mr Deez...nuts, I forgot yer first name *ponders*

Howdy Mr Deez!

I been startin' to think we ain't never gonna gonna hear from ya, but seems Christmas came early this year. Ya sure gone done some respectable work cleanin' up after that varmin, droppin' such highly dangerous substances in lanes frequented by civilians, and that in the name of haulin' stuff fer Congress too? Heck, if we was people that invested much value in shiny things, I'd write to some high-ups to see if we could give you a medal.

Now, personally I hadn't done much flyin' with ya, but I have heard some stories doin' the rounds as we seem to be frequenting the same haunts and holes in the wall after trips, an' I must say so far I've liked what I heard. Ya seem to have the right stuff to make it far in this here industry of ours, and I would be the last to stand in the way of anyone tryin' to better themselves.

One thing ya need to remember though, we is a humble people. We don't command respect, we don't force respect. We keep our head down and we work on earnin' respect and trust of all those around us. Time has learned us that ya can sometimes please all the people, all the times please some of the people, but ya ain't never gonna please all the people all the time. Someone, somewhere will always hate you, and disrespect you, no matter who you are or what you do. We have our ways of dealin' with people like that without losin' the respect of the people that took the time to know the real us, and appreciate the dangerous work we do to keep others safe.

Now, as you yerself said, ya ain't yet got yerself someone to vouch fer you in the Congress. Goin' by what I've seen and heard of you so far that shouldn't be a hard feat for you to accomplish. Diplomacy is one of the strong points of any good Junker, and what better place to test that skill than in-house. Spend some time with our guys, you'll be sure to find some reflecting on their lives while cleanin' up the scrap field in Texas, or hangin' out in the bar at Junker's Town, or haulin' stuff of all shapes and sizes all over Sirius. Ya already put yer foot in the stirrup by sendin' us yer letter, now get one of the boys to help ya into the saddle. After that we can see if you can ride with the big boys.

Best of luck to ya, partner. Hopin' to hear from ya with good news soon.

Kindly
Tex.Mex

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Kopesh - 11-20-2016

Good day representatives of the Junker Congress

I will be blunt with you.I want to join the Congress because your organisation has everything I am looking for.Respect and friendship,and first of all,brotherhood.I like to have the sense of belonging to something,cause flying alone all this time has been....quite lonely,you know?
Your organisation gives me hope for a better future for me and my family.Why?Because when bad times come,I know I can count on somebody else besides me to help me and my loved ones.And ofcourse,I am willing to return the favour.

My name is Brian Powell.I was born in Liberty,but harsh life conditionshave pushed me to the junker life more and more.I was unable to make a proper living for me,and my wife and child.I have engaged in a wide array of activities,many legal,but some illegal.That's life,you gotta do what you gotta do to come out on top.I have made quite a bit of money to buy myself a couple of ships,mainly a Recycler.I like to make a fair living most of the time by mining scrap from used asteroid fields and help clear the waste.

These days I have been involved in the "illegal" trade of Artifacts from the Corsair empire.I have bought my way to the heart of Liberty,,Planet Manhattan,without a bullet fired.I have used my silver tongue to buy a few corrupt police officers to let me pass the security checks.I know this is something that I shouldn't be proud of,but still.I did it cause the prices of artifacts on Planet Manhattan have boomed these days,so I wanted to take advantage of it.

So far this is my life story.It's not much to talk about because my life isn't all that great.Hopefully that will change after I join the Congress.

//contact me on skype lungustefan123