Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Tex.Mex - 11-20-2016

>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<
Sender: Tex.Mex
Recipient: Brian Powell
Signal strength: Kinda iffy...
Encryption: *SMACK* ok, it's workin' again

Well howdy there friend

It is always a pleasure to have a fellow wanderer come knockin' on our door. From the looks of things you seem to have been around the block a coupla times already. I did some enquirin' and I hear you have spent some time flyin' with a couple of our cousins. They only have good things to say about you, which shows you have the character type that we welcome in our tight knit family.

We strongly believe that no Junker should ever have the feeling that he is alone in any situation. There will always be help given to those that ask. A request to join us is always taken very seriously, with as much help given from us to a prospective Congressman as we can. However we all know that anything handed to someone on a silver platter is often times not as appreciated as it should be. Therefore, your previous interactions with us, and your application, gets you a good foot in the door. However, one final task is asked of you to show that you have what it takes to rise above the many independent Junkers roaming the skies, and become part of a people that strives to build a better future for everyone we cross paths with.

One of those peoples that we help, is the Corsair folks. They're a good yet very misunderstood bunch that often gets shunned by the people in house space cos of the lifestyle that was forced upon them. We help them with scrap to build their fleets, food to fill their bellies, and money to help grow their economy. What I need of you, is to take one shipment of whatever food source you choose, and drop it off at planet Crete, then bring back one shipment of Artifacts back again to Junker's Town in Puerto Rico. Post proof of the food in your cargo outside Crete, and of the Artifacts in your cargo outside Junker's Town. Do this and help our friends with us, and we will help you in return by giving you what you ask, a safe home for your family and crew, an extended family of Congressmen, and opportunities to make a life for yourself only limited by your own imagination.

I'm sure you will make us proud.

Best of luck
Tex.Mex

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Kopesh - 11-24-2016

Good day gentlemen,

I have done as you have required of me,sir.

Here are the guncam shots as proof.

Long live the junker family!

[Image: Freelancer_2016_11_24_01_37_43_963.png]

[Image: Freelancer_2016_11_24_01_14_17_746.png]

imgurl

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Manny Calavera - 01-01-2017

::Incoming transmission::
:: Sender: Fred Sanford::
::Location: Somewhere dirty and filthy::
:: Signal strength: Worse than than Esther's face::
::Encryption: Mediocre::

[Image: fred%20sanford_zpsz80reuf1.jpg]

Hello, My name is Fred Sanford, Me and my family want to work for the congress. We have been working as lone junkers for 50 years, salvaging and of course a bit of smuggling from time to time. But my son Lamont *turns his head away,makes an angry face and yells: You big dummy!* tells me we can't keep our operation going by ourselves anymore. *sighs*. My son is friends with Ratchet from the Ship Scavenger. He promised to sponsor us. We have our own salvager and can start working for the congress right away. Thank you.
Please excuse me I might have to throw my sister in-law Esther out the airlock, before I get another heart attack from looking at her face.
::Transmission Ceased::

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Aereon - 01-01-2017

****Incoming Transmission****
***Transmission Secure***

*some static can be herd in the background*

Howdy Fam.

Ratchet 'ere ,sending dis here transmission from my Sally.

Just letting y'all know I'll be sponsoring dis Fred Sanford fella,We flew together hauling some Premium Scrap to the Sair's,after which one the TBH fella;s was kind enough to mine us some of those Relics,we event met a Liberty Rogue there oddly enough.We Flew together,taking the usual Back routes to stealthily enter and sell on Manhattan,the Fella was even kinda and quick enough to move the Rogues Relics to 'hatten. He may be a bit rough around the edges,but nothing some experience and flying time wont fix.

All in all he should make a Fine addition to the family.

Be seeing y'all!

****Transmission End****

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 01-02-2017

That's a good sponsor to have. Accepted into the Junker Congress. Check with your sponsor to get the proper identification and tag information.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - 49rTbird - 03-29-2017

Hello Congress, I am (was?) a .:J:. member in the past. Been on a deep space trip and am returning but find myself lost. .:J:.49rTbird was my call sign among others. I found the server but with all the changes it seems all my ships are gone. Sad I hope they forgive me and reinstate one or two. I am in the beginning ship and docked in Puerto Rico at the Clan base "Junker Town"(which needs some attention as of now)at this time.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Bodach - 03-30-2017

Howdy 49rTbird, it seems everything, that was not used over a 6 month now cleaned by the server, at least I heard that. Also it is now quite rare to see anybody online with the .:j:. tag, my call sign is .:j:.Bodach and I can help you restart from scratch if you want to.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - 49rTbird - 03-31-2017

(03-30-2017, 03:36 PM)Bodach Wrote: Howdy 49rTbird, it seems everything, that was not used over a 6 month now cleaned by the server, at least I heard that. Also it is now quite rare to see anybody online with the .:j:. tag, my call sign is .:j:.Bodach and I can help you restart from scratch if you want to.

Thanks for the info. I am starting to remember how this goes. I have my Junker ID and a 400 unit cargo ship with some mining turrets. I found a fair trade route between Texas and Pen. What is the largest cargo ship a Junker can have now? Any good junk mining areas? Thanks in advance. My current call sign is .:J:.King.Junker

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Bodach - 03-31-2017

(03-31-2017, 01:05 AM)49rTbird Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 03:36 PM)Bodach Wrote: Howdy 49rTbird, it seems everything, that was not used over a 6 month now cleaned by the server, at least I heard that. Also it is now quite rare to see anybody online with the .:j:. tag, my call sign is .:j:.Bodach and I can help you restart from scratch if you want to.

Thanks for the info. I am starting to remember how this goes. I have my Junker ID and a 400 unit cargo ship with some mining turrets. I found a fair trade route between Texas and Pen. What is the largest cargo ship a Junker can have now? Any good junk mining areas? Thanks in advance. My current call sign is .:J:.King.Junker

Mining area in the Texas left to the Baumont at the A-B column of map, largest own ship is Salvager, 3300 cargo, largest available: Lux Liner: 4300 cargo, best trading route - mining pscrap in Texas and sell in Omicron Gamma at Tripoli (11k/unit), Salvager also can mine scrap.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - 49rTbird - 04-01-2017

(03-31-2017, 12:24 PM)Bodach Wrote:
(03-31-2017, 01:05 AM)49rTbird Wrote:

Mining area in the Texas left to the Baumont at the A-B column of map, largest own ship is Salvager, 3300 cargo, largest available: Lux Liner: 4300 cargo, best trading route - mining pscrap in Texas and sell in Omicron Gamma at Tripoli (11k/unit), Salvager also can mine scrap.