Discovery Gaming Community
Apex Corporation | Recruitment thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Apex Corporation | Recruitment thread (/showthread.php?tid=171477)

Apex Corporation | Recruitment thread - ApexCo - 06-20-2019

[Image: 5JQMzdn.png]

Welcome to Apex Corporation recruitment channel if you want to join us use code below!!

Code:
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5JQMzdn.png[/img][/align]

[size=medium][color=#800000]Name:[/color][/size] [size=medium][color=#FFFFFF]TEXT HERE[/color][/size]
[size=medium][color=#800000]Age:[/color][/size] [size=medium][color=#FFFFFF]TEXT HERE[/color][/size]
[size=medium][color=#800000]Birthplace:[/color][/size] [size=medium][color=#FFFFFF]TEXT HERE[/color][/size]
[size=medium][color=#800000]Education:[/color][/size] [size=medium][color=#FFFFFF]TEXT HERE[/color][/size]
[size=medium][color=#800000]Why you want to join us:[/color][/size] [size=medium][color=#FFFFFF]TEXT HERE[/color][/size]
[size=medium][color=#800000]RP 1-10:[/color][/size] [size=medium][color=#FFFFFF]TEXT HERE[/color][/size]

[size=medium][color=#800000]Biography:[/color][/size] [size=medium][color=#FFFFFF]TEXT HERE[/color][/size]

[color=#800000][size=large]OORP[/size][/color]

[size=medium][color=#800000]How long you playing on DIscovery?:[/color][/size] [size=medium][color=#FFFFFF]TEXT HERE[/color][/size]
[size=medium][color=#800000]Have you ever been sanctioned?:[/color][/size] [size=medium][color=#FFFFFF]TEXT HERE[/color][/size]
[size=medium][color=#800000]Do you know server rules?:[/color][/size] [size=medium][color=#FFFFFF]TEXT HERE[/color][/size]

RE: Apex Corporation | Recruitment thread - JadeTornado - 06-24-2019

[Image: 5JQMzdn.png]

Name: Yury Bolotin
Birthplace: Omega-52, Planet Jiangxi
Education: Graduate linguistics degree
Why you want to join us: I'm looking for a collective based on comradeship and mutual supportiveness, where you won't be used and thrown away as the Houses corporations do. I believe that under the command of comrade Porchenkov I will build a strong company and will be confident in the future of my kids and next generations.
RP 1-10: 3

Biography: I was born in 800 A.S. in the Coalition on the planet Jiangxi, deep in the Omegas. During my infancy our family moved to Liberty for some reason, leaving all behind. Parents took good care of me and they preserved traditions of my nation. Years went by and I started asking questions about what happened in the Coalition, but every time they avoided this topic. In 822 A.S. I graduated from New York University and worked as a teacher for a few years. My attempts of Coalition search in HoloNet weren't successful and the only thing have left is to continue them in space. After a few months of work on a miner's ship as a co-pilot, I managed to hijack the ship from that nasty drunkard. Space journeys hardened me as I flew towards my goal of reuniting with my nation. In 826 A.S. when I finally found the Coalition, they didn't believe my story and refused my help despite my readiness for any assignment. I can understand their reaction, they are pretty isolated and fight for survival every day, but my heart is still hurt. Now I'm frustrated and alone, looking for a place to live.

OORP

How long you playing on DIscovery?: A few months
Have you ever been sanctioned?: No
Do you know server rules?: Hope so, I keep them bookmarked just in case.

RE: Apex Corporation | Recruitment thread - Anatoly Porchenkov - 06-24-2019

Incoming Transmission

[Image: IRSCRl2.png][Image: 5JQMzdn.png]

Identification: Анатолий Порченков
Encryption Code: High
Subject: Recruitment

Privet Yury, i have read your application and i am quite surprised another man from Jiangxi. You have been accepted in our ranks

// OORP leave me your Discord ID!!

Signed

Анатолий Порченков
Director of Apex Corporation

End of Transmission