Discovery Gaming Community
D'huum Tu Vong Recruitment Page - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: D'huum Tu Vong Recruitment Page (/showthread.php?tid=171964)

D'huum Tu Vong Recruitment Page - D'huum Tu Vong - 07-15-2019

[Image: 2KkAIaj.png]

D'huum Tu Vong Infection Den

Anger. Rage. Blinding light. Belonging.

You are before the D'huum Tu Vong now. State your value or be removed from existence.

Drone Properties

• - Size. [ship class]
  • - Nature. [Nomad or Infected Sirian]
  • - Method of Infection. [conquered or willing]

Code:
[align=center][font=Bankgothic MD BT][size=75][color=#8000FF]Application code[/color][/size][/font][/align]

[font=Bankgothic MD BT][size=large][color=#8000FF]Basic Information[/color][/size][/font]

[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#8000FF]Name:[/color] [color=#40BF80](YOUR ANSWER HERE)[/color][/size][/font]
[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#8000FF]Size:[/color] [color=#40BF80](YOUR ANSWER HERE)[/color][/size][/font]
[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#8000FF]Nature:[/color] [color=#40BF80](YOUR ANSWER HERE)[/color][/size][/font]
[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#8000FF]Method of Infection:[/color] [color=#40BF80](YOUR ANSWER HERE)[/color][/size][/font]

[hr]
[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#8000FF]Please rate your roleplaying and forumlancing skills out of 10 (10 being the best) [i](Please note: Having a higher score does not affect your application)[/i][/color]

[indent][color=#8000FF](YOUR ANSWER HERE)[/color][/size][/font][/indent]

[hr]
[font=Bankgothic MD BT][size=large][color=#8000FF]Personal Background and Motivation[/color][/size][/font]

[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#8000FF]Please provide a brief history of yourself.
Some things you can include are;[list]
[]- Your characters Origin.
[]- Your characters personality.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#8000FF](YOUR ANSWER HERE)[/color]

[hr]
[font=Bankgothic MD BT][size=large][color=#8000FF]Other (OoRP Section)[/color][/size][/font]

[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#8000FF][i]NOTE:[/size][/font][size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT]Discord is a requirement for communication purposes[/i][/size][/font][/color]

[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#8000FF]Discord name:[/color] [color=#40BF80](YOUR ANSWER HERE)[/color][/size][/font]
[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#8000FF]Timezone:[/color] [color=#40BF80](YOUR ANSWER HERE)[/color][/size][/font]

[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#8000FF]Please provide a summary of how active you think you will be on D'huum|? Example: What hours do you come online? Do you check the forums regularly?[/color]

[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#8000FF]Have you ever been sanctioned on the Discovery RP 24/7 Server? If so, please provide details.[/color]

[size=medium][font=Bankgothic MD BT][color=#8000FF]Do you agree to be excellent, follow and the rules of the server and forums, and to respect the admin and moderation team and your fellow players?[/color]

Your submission will be considered in the Mindshare.

Related Pages

D'huum Tu Vong - Info page
D'huum Tu Vong - RP Info
D'huum Tu Vong - Recruitment
D'huum Tu Vong - Mindshare (MD)
D'huum Tu Vong - Feedback

RE: D'huum Tu Vong Recruitment Page - TheShooter36 - 07-16-2019

Application code

Basic Information

Name: Magacris
Size: Marduk
Nature: Nomad
Method of Infection: Willing

Please rate your roleplaying and forumlancing skills out of 10 (10 being the best) (Please note: Having a higher score does not affect your application)

Personal Background and Motivation

Please provide a brief history of yourself.
Some things you can include are;
  • []- Your characters Origin.
    []- Your characters personality.

A powerful and ruthless Nomad of Aurora Sector, the one known as Magacris watches over the smaller brethen, provides relative safety and acts as a mini-hub for the Mindshare of Aurora Nomads. As the Aurora Sector's expansion started and D'huum poured into vastness of Sirius, Magacris' warform formed. It manifested into Sirius as what commonly known as "Marduk" and it provides shelter for the smaller D'huum, such as "Morph", "Labraid" or "Adad" forms. As a "Marduk" warform, Magacris continues it's role as a minihub and limited ability to provide biomass for newer arrivals. It's behaviour, if one had the chance to observe it enough without getting blown up in the process of examining, could be classified as cruel, barbaric and yet sinister.

Other (OoRP Section)

NOTE:Discord is a requirement for communication purposes

Discord name: TheShooter36#8019
    Timezone: GMT+3

Please provide a summary of how active you think you will be on DTV|? Example: What hours do you come online? Do you check the forums regularly?

While I am able to check forums regularly, I may not be able to provide extraordinary amounts of activity during weekdays due to internship. However at weekends I can dedicate more.

Have you ever been sanctioned on the Discovery RP 24/7 Server? If so, please provide details.

Once, about "inappropriate naming" to sum it short. Search LNBF on forum and youll see what I am talking about in detail.

Do you agree to be excellent, follow and the rules of the server and forums, and to respect the admin and moderation team and your fellow players?

Yes.

RE: D'huum Tu Vong Recruitment Page - Spectre - 07-16-2019

Application code

Basic Information

Name: Usaiel
Size: Labraid
Nature: Nomad
Method of Infection: Conquered

Please rate your roleplaying and forumlancing skills out of 10 (10 being the best) (Please note: Having a higher score does not affect your application)

Personal Background and Motivation

Please provide a brief history of yourself.
Some things you can include are;
  • []- Your characters Origin.
    []- Your characters personality.

Usaiel is a relatively young Nomad form that has spent the better part of a year roaming across Sirius learning through silent and curious observation of the Humans and their spread across Sirius. Having recently heard the call to return to the Edge, it has since grown to sizes incapable of roaming Sirius at large, and has up until now been roaming the Edge Nebula to continue its thirst for knowledge.

This brought it among one of the D'huum Tu Vong scouts within the clouds of the deep Edge Nedula, its curiosity growing of the familiar yet alien form that it had met. The Tu Vong scout it had run across spared little time in forcing the Nomad into submission and ripping it from its own mindshare to the D'huum collective. While still longing to roam, the calling of the new mindshare has forced it to respond, the wounds from its encounter still relatively fresh.

Other (OoRP Section)

NOTE:Discord is a requirement for communication purposes

Discord name: Spectre#1624
    Timezone: UTC-8

Please provide a summary of how active you think you will be on DTV|? Example: What hours do you come online? Do you check the forums regularly?

Due to current circumstances, I'm looking into logging again on the server. In the meantime, I regularly check the forums during my downtime.

Have you ever been sanctioned on the Discovery RP 24/7 Server? If so, please provide details.

Four times, as far as I'm aware. All for stupid things (Lolwutting outside my ZoI, breaking an obscure ID line, losing my cool in conn, and lapsing on the wording of a forum rule). Last one was over a year ago, and I don't plan on doing it again.

Do you agree to be excellent, follow and the rules of the server and forums, and to respect the admin and moderation team and your fellow players?

Absolutely

RE: D'huum Tu Vong Recruitment Page - D'huum Tu Vong - 07-17-2019

The D'huum Tu Vong scout swarm in the far edges of Sirius rejoyce at the unexpected arrival of Magacris from the Aurora sector, the smaller vessels will no doubt benefit greatly from its protection in this new environment.

Likewise, the swarm celebrates having conquered and infected the first of the local Nomads in the form of Usaeiel, its knowledge of the systems will serve the D'huum Tu Vong well.

On both accounts, the swarm has strengthened.