Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 09-10-2010

[font=Garamond]To: All SCRA Assets
Comm. ID: Captain Ricardo Alvarez
Priority: Medium
Subject: Blue Troll Squadron

---Communications Opened---

[Image: wip4.jpg]

Salud, Comradas!

Hermanos, effective immediately Blue Troll Squadron is to Cease all Liberty Operations and focus on other theatres of Combat.

[color=#000099]Blue Troll Squadron
[Image: ogre.png]

This is not a request, if I catch one of you in Liberty Space, I will send you to TOR-ONE for a personal conference with His Watchful Eye!

For the Revolucion, mi comradas, for Katz!

Alvarez out!

El Coyote

---Communications Terminated--

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Bjorn - 09-10-2010

Incomming transmission....
To: SCRA High command
CommID: Cms. Ussaim Rashid
Subject: Return to full duty.

Greetings comrades, and congratulations, sadiq Katz at your new position. However, I have finally been released from medical after separatists blew up my office on YangXi, and I am proud to serve the mighty coalition once more. I shall be awaiting new orders on Zhukovsky.

Best regards, Ussaim.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 09-10-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Premier Alvin Katz of the Coalition

TARGET ID: Commissariat

[Image: commid.jpg]

Comrade-Commissar.

It is good to have you back on the front lines after such a long absence.

You are required and requested to join the CPW-Havana as the new Commissar for Blue Troll Squadon. It requires a firm hand to be brought back in line, I can think of no one better suited to this task.

Good luck, and may whatever God they believe in have mercy on their poor souls!

For the Revolution!
Premier Alvin Katz
Премьер-министр Элвин Кац

Volgograd

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Bjorn - 09-10-2010

Incomming transmission....
To: Premier Katz
CommID: Cms. Ussaim Rashid
Subject: Notification

I shall instruct them in their demise shortly. However I shall remind you, sadiq Katz, there is no god, and they shall learn it. There is only coalition, and us its enforcers.

Best regards, Ussaim.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Pacific - 09-10-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Sub-Lt-Petko.Dimitrov
TARGET ID: Coalition High Command
[Image: petkoscomm.jpg]

Zdraveite Comrades today I went on a misssion to put my name on the Hispania sleeper ship. Wich I did and managed to gather much information on outcast battleship and the Mine filed on Omicron Eta. I Launched from Zukovski Station passed threw to the omegas, Omicron Theta,Gamma, and Alpha. I had a Outcast Gunship to keep me company well it wanted to kill me. Nhaa I Don't mine it was fun to ahve something behind you and making this more Challenging. So I Found 2 Battleships who were on patrol in the Omicron Eta. MNS-Saudakar

And here is its Tactical data

Gun cam Shot 01
Scan log 02

Next Starship that I encountered was the Battleship MNS-BlackHeart

Again it's Tactical data.
Gun cam shot 02
Scan Log 02

Now I Found a 2 gaps in the mine field One Is closer to an Outcast Base .The Other one is Isolated so that shod be our in location. There is a Corridor that leads to the other 2 the one from the first data log the second one is the only one leading to the other side of the mine field . Uploading Data now.
Data log 01
Data Log 2
Data log 3

After this Deep Exploration I made my way to the Omicron alpha system were was my goal to put my name on the Hispania. By that Time That Gunboat chased already. When I reach my destination the Hispania wreck,
I started to write my name on one of the wing section. After 2 passes I wrote mu name and I made my way Back to Zhukovski. Wasn't easy that gb was still after me but i managed to lose it in the tau systems.I pass threw Leeds, was actually pretty quiet for a war zone. The same story aplly's to Dublin made may way to the omegas and back home. I managed to get some Video Logs as well.

Video log 01
Video log 02
Video log 03
Video log 04

Petko Dimitrov out.

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционна Армия на Коалицията във Сириус

END TRANSMISSION

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aphil - 09-10-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
TO: All SCRA Assets
COMM ID: Lieutenant Commander Daemon Steele
PRIORITY: High
SUBJECT: De-Classified Files

I am pleased to report that what follows has officially been DE-CLASSIFIED by Premier Katz and I am now able to share with you a proud moment in our history. You may of seen my previous report using the words "Mr. Muffin" and "Mrs. Muffin". These were code-words. Thankfully, there is no need to use them anymore. Prior to my promotion to Lieutenant Commander, I was tasked with meeting up with an Admiral of the recently disbanded "République de Gaule". He was in command of a Redemption-Class Battleship, accompanied by two high-ranking officials along with many Civilians and Military Personnel onboard the Battleship.

The following are images taken of the Battleship.

Attachment A
Attachment B
Attachment C
Attachment D

Also attached are transcripts of the meeting. Do note that while these are De-Classified for SCRA Personnel, no one outside the SCRA is to be informed of these meetings, unless they are informed by a high-ranking official.

Quote:SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Spring isn't Spring, because it ain't got that thing.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Hmph...
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Do tell me, what's missing from our lovely spring?
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Knickers..
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: What an odd answer.
ZDFS-I.K.S._Vor'cha: Well, well, qa'plAH!!
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Proceed to the side of the Mine-Field directly opposite of Reunion.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Good to see you again..and it seems you brought friends...
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Ah, Levesque. I told you we'd meet again my friend.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: I was expecting under much different circumstances.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: As was I.
SCRA|El.Coyote: Zoner ZDF vessel, please stand by for important data transfer.
J-F.Dassault: Levesque, would you care to introduce me to your acquaintances?
ZDFS-I.K.S._Vor'cha: Greetings, Everyone. Where are you all?
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Mister Steele here is a representative of the...Coalition.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Allow me to introduce my Comrades.
SCRA|El.Coyote: Zoner vessel we are located in E2
ZDFS-I.K.S._Vor'cha: Many thanks
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: I am Lieutenant Commander Steele. This is Lieutenant Commander Scott Ethan
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Then there's Alexi "The Dude" Karchov
MM~Luc.McCloud: Well, as I'm becoming a Council Man, whats SCRA's feelings towards council?
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: And El Coyote.
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: It's Ethan Scott, but that's besides the point.
J-F.Dassault: Coalition... not "the" Coalition... right?
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: There's only one Coalition Comrade. That's us.
J-F.Dassault: *stunned silence*
SCRA|El.Coyote: Commander Steeles, permission to inspect the other vessel?
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Assuming they are 'the' coalition...then yes...however, they proved themselves as friends, so far..
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Of course.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Dassault, you pointed a gun at me twice, I'm sure you can trust me on this judgement.
SCRA|El.Coyote: Council vessels I am on approach
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Shall I follow Coyote?
SCRA|El.Coyote: Permission to close
SCRA|El.Coyote: si
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Permission Granted. Check the hull for any abnormalities.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Granted, Monsieur.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: The Royalists may of gotten a Patrol to track it.
SCRA|El.Coyote: we have significant signs of battle damage
SCRA|El.Coyote: ***SCANNING***
SCRA|El.Coyote: Mio Dio... it's a beast
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: It is quite an impressive vessel.
J-F.Dassault: That ship has gone through Hell and back.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Indeed. The Havana and a Task Force took down a ship just like it. It was a Royalist Valor.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: It was a monster though.
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: Looks like it left behind a few pieces as well.
SCRA|El.Coyote: And it looks like it gave 'em hell right back
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: A testament to the Council's tenacity to keep her in fighting form.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: *smiles a bit* She's been through hell and back indeed.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: My scan is complete Coyote.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Any abnormalities on the hull that may be tracking beacons?
SCRA|El.Coyote: ***SCAN COMPLETE***
ZDFS-I.K.S._Vor'cha: Matok: Coyote, do you require any bots or batteries?
CONSOLE: Possible cheating detected: Maripoc
SCRA|El.Coyote: Negative Commander Steeles, though damaged, the ship is remarkably sturdy
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: *He Smiles* Excellent.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: My scans indicate a lack of armor plating though.
SCRA|El.Coyote: I am fine for the moment Commander Matok, but Gracie
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Even without reinforced armour, it's a beast.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Now then, on to buisness. We're here to discuss something rather disturbing.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: I heard a rumour that I know just can't be true. You're surrendering to the Royalists?
SCRA|El.Coyote: Excusa, I am making notes for the Coalition supply depot, so that we can run parts to you.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: It was never my intention to surrender to the Royalists. Dassault did what he thought was right, at the time..
J-F.Dassault: Our tactic had to go through a paradigm shift.
SCRA|El.Coyote: Si, troubling times in Gallia?
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Surrender, my friend means you've lost everything you've worked for.
J-F.Dassault: A full on, frontal war would've meant our certain annihilation.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Revolutions do not happen if you surrender!
J-F.Dassault: They do not occur when the Revolutionaries are all dead, either.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: That is true, however you could of changed tactics.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Perhaps a change in tactics instead of full surrender
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Agreed..however, the southern fleet was falling from the start of our guerilla war campaign.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: A full on, frontal war is unwise. The Coalition knows this well.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: The Coalition also knows you can pick off lone Battleships when they're isolated.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Oui.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: What composed the Southern Fleet and what was its condition?
J-F.Dassault: It was our battle-hardened fleet.
J-F.Dassault: Made up of our experienced, elite pilots. Commanded by Levesque himself.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: I see.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Men that gave their lives, up until the announcement was made. Many of them changed to the other Taskforce.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: I have a question. Do your men still have the will to fighT?
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: A few Southern, and Northern pilots have joined the de Gaule's fighter ranks.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: However we only have a small amount.
SCRA|El.Coyote: forgive me, I must relay information to SCRA High Command
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: What about refugees? Civilians?
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: We have 1,130 crewmen, and about 3,000 civilians onboard.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: You have civilians aboard that warship!?
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: The Gaule took as many Civilians it could carry out of Gallia.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Before they were killed by the Royalists.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Rest assure, I wouldn't risk putting civilian lives in the hands of enemy fire.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Where do you berth? Do you even have a safe harbor to go to?
J-F.Dassault: None that we know of for sure.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: You have no place to go then?
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Oui, that is correct.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: It seems that you have a problem then.
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: I wouldn't be so sure about. *fidgets in his seat*
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: If offered the chance to continue fighting, with new and better resources, would you and your men take it?
J-F.Dassault: This is what we committed our lives to.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: // Oh God. I keep getting lag spikes. If I lag out, I'll be back ASAP
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: I rather see a free Gallia.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Then relay this to your men and to any Republique de Gaule Pilots still in Gallia.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: There is still hope. Surrender is not the only option. The Coalition will welcome you with open arms.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: -TOGETHER- we will sweep forth through Gallia and liberate it from its oppression.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Goodman: *ahem* Sorry to barge in on the conversation, Levesque...but you do realize who these lads are?
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: We have space for your refugees as well.
J-F.Dassault: You do?!

2010-09-04 03:59:57 SMT : SCRA|Daemon.Steele is attempting to engage cloaking device ***Lagged Out***

SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Do you, good sir, know who we are?
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: // There he goes again.. been happening all night, he'll be back in a minute
J-F.Dassault: Yes... I simply had no idea you were all still... around.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Hm..oui, I know who they are. Austin, frankly I trust them this much, we should continue.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: We are not necessarily the Coalition of Sol.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Goodman: *sighs* Well, this is going to be ironic...I'll be prepping my fighter if you need me.
ZDFS-I.K.S._Vor'cha: Matok: If it means anything, we can transport some refugees to safety in Baffin.
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: I will say this, if all you have heard is rumors then you realize what you are hearing of us is spoken by those who wish to..
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: destroy us
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: So, should you have questions, now would be a good time to ask.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: // As I was sayinh.
J-F.Dassault: What is the scope of your operations?
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: Ah good, Comrade Scott be sure to check out that comm system when we return.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Together. As Comrades. As Brothers and Sisters forged in the fires of war. United we will stand against the enemy.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Relay that to your men. Let them know the Coalition has a place for them. One where they won't live in constant fear.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: What do you mean scope?
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: // What did you guys discuss when I lagged out? I need to know for my Chat Log record
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: //Just continued the offer. Help the refugees, offer the men a chance to fight back. Safety, Security.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: //Nothing specific.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Our Scope? We own a system in the Omegas. Heavily Guarded. From there, our reach spreads all around Sirius.
J-F.Dassault: That is simply amazing.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Our System has an abundance of Resources. We have contacts in Rheinland and we get shipments of supplies from the Zoners when
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: needed.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: *nods a bit*
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: We go where we are needed. We do not care about how far we are from home.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: The Coalition and her Revolutionary Army take comfort knowing we help those who need it
J-F.Dassault: I notice diversity in the names of your members... I take it there are people of all reaches of Sirius within your ranks?
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: You Revolutionaries, fighting against a tyrannical government, seem to be in need.
Bernard.Sordeau: Ahem.
J-F.Dassault: Sordeau!
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Navigator: Sir, Scanners flared up.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Everywhere. I, for instance, am from Liberty originally.
Bernard.Sordeau: Gentlemen.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Sor...Bernard! You're a live!
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Investigating new contact.
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: Ship on inbound course, please indentify.
SCRA|CPAI-BAAL: *A deep mechanical voice is heard* Answer: The Coalition embraces those of all nationalities.
Bernard.Sordeau: Amiral Bernard Sordeau, Republique de Gaule.
J-F.Dassault: Men, this man is Bernard Sordeau. Head of our intelligence branch.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: He's a friend then? Very good.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Always has a trick up his sleeve...
Bernard.Sordeau: Or you can just kill my cover right then.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Karchov, check his vessel for tracking devices.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Seems to be safe Steele. Scans check out.
ZDFS-I.K.S._Vor'cha: Matok: It is good to meet you, Monsieur Sordeau
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Excellent.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: He's clear to proceed to us then.
Bernard.Sordeau: Tracking devices? What am I? Some sort of chick right out of the next?
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: There you have it...the top three of the Republique movement.
Bernard.Sordeau: Nest, rather.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: If you will follow me Mr. Sordeau
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Better safe then sorry.
Bernard.Sordeau: We've met before.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Because in this harsh Universe, being sorry means death.
J-F.Dassault: Gentlemen, I apologize in advance for his rather "testy" demeanor. He is a reliable person.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Indeed, we have met before.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: *He Smiles* Good to see you alive and well.
Bernard.Sordeau: One my agents went link dead, of course I'm testy.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Now, as we were saying. Coalition takes it's members from all parts of Sirius. Even sentient machines fight for our ideals.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Comrades, as you may know, this is Bernard. He provided a run-down of the Gallic Situation on my first visit here.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: And yes. We do not discriminate.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Bernard...I wasn't sure if you received the message, your...family is still on Marne.
Bernard.Sordeau: Seems we're with the right side.
Bernard.Sordeau: That family? You fell for that one Arthur?
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: You...*takes in a deep breath* I'm going to kill you one of these days...
Bernard.Sordeau: It is a pleasure to meet you all.
J-F.Dassault: *sigh*
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: Perhaps we should get back on track.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Indeed.
Bernard.Sordeau: Oui.
J-F.Dassault: I agree.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Agreed...
SCRA|CPAI-BAAL: Comment: Our Scanners report increased GMS ships passing through Orkey, three have passed by station desigated "Reunion".
Bernard.Sordeau: Gallic Civilians.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Whom are they affilliated with?
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Ah. The GMS. I assisted one of them against an Outcast.
J-F.Dassault: The Gallic Metal Service.
Bernard.Sordeau: The Royal Navy.. sort of. They have been known to assist our efforts.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Mere miners. Some of them are supports of the Council..
SCRA|CPAI-BAAL: Confirmation: Information Stored.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Hmm...Noted.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Mr. Steele. What could we offer this group of revolutionaries?
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Now then, as I've stated, the Coalition will welcome you with open arms. We will station an Agent onboard Freeport 10.
Bernard.Sordeau: Also note down that I want one of those sentient machines.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Relay a message to people still trapped in Gallia.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Tell them to proceed to Freeport 10 and find our agent. From there, they will be transported securely to our home in the Omegas
SCRA|CPAI-BAAL: Offense: I am not an Item to sell.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: As for what we can offer. Well...
Bernard.Sordeau: Not you in particular.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Lets see.
J-F.Dassault: Sordeau...
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: No no BAAL. Would you like to make an appearance?
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: A safe home, resources, supplies, training, armaments.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Not to mention a place to park that thing.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: We can offer any civilians safe homes.
Bernard.Sordeau: Provided we.. play ball I believe?
SCRA|CPAI-BAAL: Negatory: Our scanners are currently directed towards the Jump Hole into Gallia, searching for potential hostiles.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Technically, yes. Of course, there's little reason for you -NOT- to "play ball" as our goals are almost identical.
ZDFS-I.K.S._Vor'cha: Matok: Mr. Steele, if I may. Freeport 6 may be a better pick up point. It is more heavily guarded.
Bernard.Sordeau: I do approve of your efforts to secure our civilian government, but you obviously want something out of this.
ZDFS-I.K.S._Vor'cha: Freeport 10 is still under repair from an attack by Aurelia DeFrance
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: I didn't quite like Mister Goodman's 'storming' out of the room. He mentioned something in a mumble about being shot-
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Hmmm....
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: at by your ships...
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Freeport 6, Zoner Vessel, is a longer run for the Gallic Civilians, through hostile territory.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Freeport 6 it is then.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Odd.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: To my knowledge, we've never fired at your ships.
Bernard.Sordeau: DeFrance? Interesting.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Not our ships. A Bretonian Exile...
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: I'm not personally aware of that incident.
ZDFS-I.K.S._Vor'cha: It has been some time now
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Now, as to what we want from you.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: For one, that ship would become part of the Coalition Fleet.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Secondly, we'd want all the information you have on the Royalists.
Bernard.Sordeau: You've got the right man for information.

2010-09-04 04:18:54 SMT : SCRA|Daemon.Steele is attempting to engage cloaking device ***Lagged Out***

J-F.Dassault: I wish to bring but only one amendment to your first condition, sir.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: What would that be Mr. Dassault?
J-F.Dassault: I -insist- that this ship retains her initial name. The one under which she has fought for valiantly. Significant to our people
J-F.Dassault: that is, the "Charles de Gaule".
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: The current name is a disguise.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Hmm...an interesting request.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: // Ugh. FFS...
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: // Where was I...
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Only one request so far, that the name does NOT change.
Bernard.Sordeau: I would prefer that the vessel be used for combat against the more dangerous elements of Sirius as well.
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: The Council has requested that the battleship keep her original name.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Finally, we'd encourage the pilots that have seen combat to join the Revolutionary Army.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: One of the most dangerous elements to Sirius' people seems to me to be the Royal Navy.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Consider it done then.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: As Captain of this vessel. I would like to continue commanding her, with my current crew.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Done.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Of course, we'll have Coalition Assets onboard as well.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: That'll be no issue of course.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: With respect, that the Coalition would wish to place instructors onboard. Oui, great minds think alike.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: The Coalition has a history of keeping crews with their ships after defecting. The Havana is a major example of this.
Discovery Freelancer is a role-playing server. All attacks must be the result of some form of role play. Shouting "Engaging" or "Halt" is not sufficient.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Any questions?
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: More to the point, have we put to rest your misgivings?
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: We would, of course, expect you and your men to assist the Coalition in it's goals as well.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: I've heard your views were far left.
Bernard.Sordeau: Something tells me we'll be fighting the Royalists again either way.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Against the Corsairs, the House Governments, and the Blue Menace.
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: Especially with a particular pest of the Hispanian variety.
Bernard.Sordeau: The Outcasts?
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Outcasts and Corsairs.
J-F.Dassault: "Blue Menace"?
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: I don't believe, Mr. Steele, that they've met either the Outcasts or their squishy allies.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: My interest was only fighting the men of the corrupt King Louis.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Ah. Gallia has not yet encountered the Nomads.
Bernard.Sordeau: We have met the Outcasts.
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: You're in for a treat.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: They may of met the Outcasts, but I doubt they know of the Nomads and Corsairs.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Yes, those drug-addled half-wits that claim the Hispania as their own.
SCRA|CPAI-BAAL: Classification: Outcasts; Humans whose DNA has been twisted by the narcotic Cardamine and seek to spread their drug.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Coalition pilots continually best them with nothing but a training mission. Worthless lot.
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: Then you've got the southern variety. A bunch of common pirates who'd eat their own mother to survive. No, really.

2010-09-04 04:26:31 SMT : SCRA|Daemon.Steele is attempting to engage cloaking device ***Lagged Out***

Bernard.Sordeau: I doubt any of us would like to fight the current houses of Sirius. These.. pirates would be fitting.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Part of the Coalition liasons aboard the ship would be education of your crew on the ideals of the Coalition.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Including our fight against the former Alliance Houses of Sirius.
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: Indeed. The Commisariat will be a gread aid.
Bernard.Sordeau: I believe I have studied some of that before.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: That will, however, be in the future. For now, we can offer, as stated, safe haven, supply, and a chance to strike back at...
...the royalists.
Bernard.Sordeau: Gallia's idea of history is.. fuzzy to say the least though.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: I grow tired of these Comm Failures.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: *Sigh* What did I miss?
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: The Coalition Liasons aboard can fill in the gaps.
Bernard.Sordeau: Excellent.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: //nothing major, just about history and coalition liasons aboard the ship.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Hm.
J-F.Dassault: No objections coming from me. This is what we needed to bring the fight on a new level.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Mr. Steele, about time we got going soon?
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Negative. We're not moving the Gaule just yet.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: There are things that need to be taken care of, preperations to be made.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: We need a list of supplies your men need. Ship parts, the sort.
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: Yes. I'd like to shower and clean up before we meet the, ahem, other part of the crew.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: I mean our flightgroup. being exposed like this is...disconcerting.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Then I must discuss with the Premier.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Yes. We'll be going shortly once we wrap up.
Bernard.Sordeau: Our soldiers should be able to adapt to Coalition equipment rather well.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Excellent. They will recieve proper training.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Now, Supplies. What do you need and in what amount?
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: We need to get you stable before we start moving all those people.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Actually, Mr. Steele...the Coalition does not have a decent Heavy Fighter...perhaps?
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: I'm an old man, I tend to stick to tradition. I'll be keeping my Agama fighter. If we're talking a total over haul.
Bernard.Sordeau: Fuel, oxygen and rations.
J-F.Dassault: More importantly, expertise.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Let me guess, you're thinking of reverse engineering the Agama?
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Brilliant. I'll discuss it with the Premier.
Bernard.Sordeau: *smirks* Are you going to paint it red?
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Well...more an evaluation.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: *He Smiles* Maybe.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Fuel, Oxygen and Rations. Alright, what about ship parts?
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Templar parts...
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Templar parts?
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: I mentioned earlier we had a Bretonian Exile onboard..
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Templar? As in the Bretonian Military Templar?
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Ah.
SCRA|CPAI-BAAL: Classification: Templar, Bretonian Very Heavy Fighter. Used by the Bretonian Armed Forces.
Bernard.Sordeau: The industries of Gallia should be able to provide us with enough parts for our Agamas.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: The Council seems to be full of surprises.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Fuel, Oxygen, Rations and parts for a Templar.
J-F.Dassault: Flight simulators.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: They will be delivered to Reunion once I clear everything with the premier.
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: This is.. very unusual.
Bernard.Sordeau: We may need a few transports as well.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Perhaps we could find a way to re-enforce the hull off the de.Gaule
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Transports are a non-issue, if the IND live up to their usual usefulness.
Bernard.Sordeau: Excellent.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Plenty of Transports. I plan on returning to Gallia one day to either evacuate more civilians, or finish the fight.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: *He Smiles* I was about to bring that up next.
Bernard.Sordeau: We all owe the King a knife in the back in some way.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Get as many people as you can to Reunion where they will be evacuated to Freeport 6 and then, finally Coalition Space.
Bernard.Sordeau: Or at least I do considering the need to be graceful about it. Arthur would probably just shoot him.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: I atleast would like the people to see the King behind bars.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: But, shooting him will work too.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: So...Do we have an accord gentlemen?
Bernard.Sordeau: Fearless leader?
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: My crew agreed to whatever was ahead of us before we left Marne. If Dassault and Sordeau don't object..
ZDFS-I.K.S._Vor'cha: I will have extra provisions and supplies readied at Freeport 6
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Perfect.
J-F.Dassault: No objections from me. All I wanted was the legacy of our ship to carry on.
Bernard.Sordeau: It's been a personal dream of mine to fight for Liberty all over the sector. I'm in.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: *He Smiles* Then here is what will happen.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: We will bring supplies from all over Sirius to Reunion.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: I don't agree with what I heard from stories, or rumors. But as long as I can continue fighting the Gallic Crown.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: While we're doing so, try to evacutate as many civilians as possible.
Bernard.Sordeau: We'll get whoever we can from Quillan and Marne.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: If some of your pilots haven't been captured yet, urge them to rally together. There is still hope.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Dassault, that's your department.
J-F.Dassault: It will take quite some time for them to be captured, actually.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Good. Then there is still hope for them.
J-F.Dassault: I destroyed the logistical logs of our organization when I left.
J-F.Dassault: All of it is gone.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: That will buy your men time.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Very well then. It's setteled
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: I'll discuss the logistics with the Premier.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Any final comments or questions before we part?
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: Actually.. I have a condition to add.
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: Tobacco, your finest.
Bernard.Sordeau: Done.
J-F.Dassault: I have a very minor request to make as well.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: We're listening.
SCRA|CPAI-BAAL: Mild Annoyance: Pilot Scott, this is not a time to indulge your mortal whims...
J-F.Dassault: I will need a small office space. I'm an accountant of profession. I need it to do my logistical work.
J-F.Dassault: Is that possible?
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: What, that's it? Not an issue.
Bernard.Sordeau: You could have asked for something special Dassault.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: We'll send office supplies so you can set up a temporary base in Reunion.
J-F.Dassault: I prefer to do away with most luxuries, Sordeau.
J-F.Dassault: A life lived simply is the best one.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: My request, minor as well.
Bernard.Sordeau: How very interesting.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Go on.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: *ahem*, Mr. Steele?
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: If I die. I want to be burried where the rebellion first took place.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: And where is that?
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: Comrade, the chances are very likely that if you die, there won't be an atom left of you.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: *He glares at Scott*
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: We'll do what we can.
Bernard.Sordeau: I have an actual important request.
Bernard.Sordeau: May we keep our old battle cry?
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Depends. What's your Battle Cry?
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Planet Marne. I'll give you the exact coordinates of the city later on.
J-F.Dassault: "Vive la Gaule libre".
J-F.Dassault: It means "Long live free Gallia."
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: I'll talk to the Premier about it.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: As long as you don't mind "For the Red Dawn" and the occasional "Get Some"
Bernard.Sordeau: Our exile will love the second one.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Doesn't he use it already?
Bernard.Sordeau: Oui, it's a wonder I haven't seen him flexing in front of a mirror while saying it every five minutes.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Ah, before I forget. Is there anything the Zoners need in order to pull this off?
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: The man enjoys working on his Templar.
SCRA|CPAI-BAAL: Mild disgust: Deleting that section from memory archives...
Bernard.Sordeau: Ha!
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Ah, sometimes I wish I were a machine.
ZDFS-I.K.S._Vor'cha: Matok: Ambassador Holliday would have to answer that but as for Freeport 6, it will be ready with extra provisions....
ZDFS-I.K.S._Vor'cha: which I have already put an order in for
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: I don't have much time left, and it's 20m back to 52...
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: *He Smiles* Excellent. It's good to know we have allies we can count on.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Now, if that's everything we must get going. Staying in one place for too long isn't wise.
ZDFS-I.K.S._Vor'cha: Very true
J-F.Dassault: I agree.
Bernard.Sordeau: Oui, doing so means death in Gallia.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Navigator, power up engines.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Until we meet again Comrades. We'll be in touch soon.
ZDFS-I.K.S._Vor'cha: Matok: Gentlmen, I will return to Freeport 6
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Good luck to you all.
SCRA|CPAI-BAAL: Comment: This unit will assist in creating a favorable outcome for us all.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Copy. Thank you for coming Matok.
J-F.Dassault: Merci, mes amis.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Merci.
ZDFS-I.K.S._Vor'cha: Mr. Levesque, that is a fine ship, one to be proud of
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Indeed BAAL, For the Red Dawn!
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Our pleasure. Let this be the start of a new era in the Coalition.
SCRA|Alexi.Karchov.: Formed on you Mr. Steele. Awaiting orders
Bernard.Sordeau: Could get into the Red Dawn thing.
ZDFS-I.K.S._Vor'cha: Coalition, I shall speak with you soon
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: Don't forget the tobacco, very important.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Excellent Matok.
SCRA|Daemon.Steele: Form on me. We're going home.
Le.Freeman.de.Gaule: Levesque: Tobacco...we'll remember it.
Bernard.Sordeau: Feel free to pick up any tobacco you wish on your way out as well.
SCRA|Ethan.Scott: Take us out Comrade Steele.
SCRA|CPAI-BAAL: Definition of Favorable: The Royalists all Die or Surrender. *A mechanical chuckling is heard*

As you can see from the transcripts, negotiations went extremely well and we are ready to proceed to Phase-Two which will be outlined by a different report.

Keep vigilant Comrades, and report anyone who may be attempting to compromise this mission.

FOR THE RED DAWN!
TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 09-11-2010

[font=Garamond][color=#33CC00]To: All SCRA Assets
Comm. ID: Captain Ricardo Alvarez
Priority: Medium
Subject: Blue Troll Squadron

---Communications Opened---

[Image: wip4.jpg]

Salud, Comradas!

How did training proceed today, did the men pasarla chido, have a good time, si?

For the Revolucion!

Alvarez out!

El Coyote

---Communications Terminated--

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Jayce - 09-11-2010

///////INCOMING TRANSMISSION///////
Source: Provost-Marshal Commander Jayce Brooks
Subject: The Social Credit
[Image: CommBrooks.png]

As per our old agreement with the Order, the Social Credit has received its allotment of 2 Order Gunboat Turrets MK.1. Now that the turrets are mounted, the Credit is ready for its upcoming refit, like the rest of the Coalition fleet.

For the Revolution, for the Red Dawn, for the Premier!

///////END TRANSMISSION///////

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tabris - 09-11-2010

[Image: 2wrotqq.jpg]

Comm ID: Ben Warner, Commandante (On Holiday)

Subject: Love Hearing the News.

"My Comrades in the Fighter Corps, As I am here on the planet Gaia, trying to catch a large fish in the many lakes that dot the land of this wonderful planet I am still listening to your tales of victory, especially those over my former Libertonian brethren who have strayed from the path of being a true Revolutionary to that of a common criminal, such as these...Hellfire Legion people and the Liberty Rogues.

It pleases me to no end to hear that you have these Rogue fools cowering in their little hole, despite the fact you had to use the Joker to aide in this venture matters little to me. And the later victories against the Hellfire Legion, the Liberty Navy and the various pirates that tried to stand up to the might of the Coalition have filled me with absolute pride. However always remember to follow the orders of your commanding officers, for it is only by their hands and keen minds that we can achieve such victories over the hand of the morally corrupted.

To the Command Officers of the Fighter Corps; Keep pushing your pilots to be the best, the proud and the saviors of the common man, for only by your skilled leadership and courage can we succeed in inspiring the citizens of Sirius to rise up and fight along-side us.

To the Fighter Corps in general; Never Give Up, Never Yield an Inch, show the whole of Sirius, not just Liberty, that the Fighter Corps of the Sirius Coalition are not to be joked around with, that we are a direct threat to their lives of comfort which is built on the backs of poorly paid and poorly equipped men and women of the working class. Fight for Sirius, Fight for yourselves....FIGHT for the Glory of the Sirius Coalition and the Ideals it stands for!

Anyone who stands in our way and cannot be persuaded to see our point of views are to be removed as obstacles, our vision will be realized, nothing will stop us, they tried years ago and failed, now we shall show the people of Sirius time and time again that the Workers will not be silenced, we shall be heard, and there is nothing they can do to stop it.

Spill some corrupt blood for me Comrades, I want you to march into the bedrooms of these sleeping fools, grab them from their beds, force open their eyes and make them see that there are things that will fight back against the corruption they represent, I want you to keep their heads turned towards the brutalities we shall inflict upon their high-class world and show them the plight of the Workers and the Innocents that are harmed by their actions.

Gentlemen, show them Hell.

Signed

Commandante Warner, On Holiday."

=End Transmission=

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tabris - 09-12-2010

[Image: 300px-KWCABAL.jpeg]

BAAL Interface Active

Today was a great day for the Coalition's efforts against the Slave, Drug and Pirate Trades of Tau-23 and Tau-37.

BAAL Found and intercepted a Pirate Transport harassing "GMS" miners outside of the station "Java" After informing the pirate I was there to end his miserable organic meat-bag life a GMS escort ship and my own Storm proceeded to tear apart the Pirate Transport.

Later BAAL and a member of the ICMG intercepted the Outcast Destroyer "Valetta Outpost" and destroyed it with no losses to either of our Gunboats.

Also Intercepted a Slaver who was fearful of my presence and attempted to flee before a rescue ship could arrive and thus was terminated by this Unit along with the ICMG in support, we also intercepted a Cardamine shipment in an IMG Atlas and chastised the Trader for hauling such a horrid substance.

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac242/T...pg?t=1284272505
-Pirate-

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac242/T...pg?t=1284272609
-Outcast Destroyer-

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac242/T...pg?t=1284272717
-Slave Hauler-

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac242/T...pg?t=1284272844
-Cardamine Hauler-

-Link Terminated-