Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Pacific - 10-02-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Sub-Lt-Petko.Dimitrov
TARGET ID: Coalition High Command
[Image: petkoscomm.jpg]

Zdraveite again comrades today me and the GB Volodya went for a little visit in Dublin. Our goal was to get a Bretonian Destroyer and return to base. But that changed when we saw on Scanners that it wasn't there just abut when we decided to turn and head home we Encountered a HAF correo freighter. It sead it was exploring well the Commander of the GB ordered it to give th Molly pilots, when he doped them . The GB captain ordered me to take him out and I did with extreme prejudice. After that we chased some Corsair Gunboats all under the flag of Salamanca we were trapped in Edinburgh their leader was a Member of the Sails we were stoned hard and until reinforcements caud have arrived we had to make our retreat. Here are sair Gun cam shot's.

Gun cam shot 01
Gun cam shot 02

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционна Армия на Коалицията във Сириус

END TRANSMISSION

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 10-02-2010

[font=Garamond][color=#33CC00]To: All SCRA Assets
Comm. ID: Captain Ricardo Alvarez
Priority: Medium
Subject: VICTORY

---Communications Opened---

[Image: wip4.jpg]

Salud, Comradas!

Hermanos, I bring you dire news. The treacherous sell-swords struck at the motherland today. A Battleship and a cruiser managed to penetrate our defenses around the Omega-5 jump hole and launch an attack on our support infrastructure.

The Havana was, fortunately, already in the air. Si, the right place at the right time and we taught those stinking eses a thing or two about Coalition mettle...

[Image: screen558.jpg]

The problem comes from what they were attacking. As you can see from the Havana's scans of the damage wrought to Mykolaiv, the dogs were targeting our bio-domes in an effort to cut off our food supply. With JiangXi still in recovery, the Coalition relies upon the food supplements from Mykolaiv to remain self-sufficient.

[Image: screen560.jpg]

The damage will be repaired soon, but we need to step up our defenses in and around the food supply, similarly, I would recommend additional defenses around the CPS-Shanghai in case they go after our Hfuel.

Additionally, I will promote the first person to bring Doctor Xiaobei the intact head of a Bounty Hunter Core officer. Si, we will learn what they are up to, one way or another...

For the Revolucion, mi comradas, for Katz!

Alvarez out!

El Coyote

---Communications Terminated--

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Yuveraj Khan - 10-03-2010

To: SCRA
Comm. ID: Commissar Yuveraj Khan
Priority: HIGH
Subject: Promotions
[Image: khan.jpg]

---Communications Opened---

Comrades!

I hear-by announce that Lt. Commander Ethan Scott has been promoted to the rank of Commander, and granted command of the next Storm Class gunboat off of the production line. Add to this, he will take up command of the CPW-International immediately, and commence combat Training under Commander Nagama.

Cecilia McCloud and Dimitrov are here-by promoted to the rank of Full Lt. While Sasha Orlov is promoted to the rank of Lt. Commander.

It is also my duty to award the [color=#990000]Crimson Vigil
- For three months of Good Service, to Lt. Steeles, Commander Scott, Lt. Commander Thacker, and Commander Brooks.

Learn from them, Comrades,

See that it is done!!

For Katz, the Premier, Comrades!
For the REVOLUTION!
Khan out!

---Communications Terminated--

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 10-03-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Premier Alvin Katz of the Coalition

TARGET ID: Commissariat

[Image: commid.jpg]

The Premier of the Coalition takes pleasure in presenting the PREMIER’S UNIT CITATION to the COALITION PEOPLE’S WARSHIP CPW HAVANA (CV-01) for service as set forth in the following CITATION:

"For outstanding performance in combat against enemy forces in Sirius from October 817, to October 818. An aggressive veteran after a year of continuous and intensive operations in this area, the CPW HAVANA has taken a tremendous toll of vital enemy battleships, cruisers and gunboats.

Launching a close range attack on enemy combatant ships off JiangXi on the night of October 3rd 818AS, the HAVANA brought down an enemy battleship, boldly engaged another man o’ war with gunfire and retired safely in spite of damage sustained.

During three days of incessant hostilities in the Alaska System, she gallantly stood down off of Juneau Station to bombard the LNS-Michigan in coverage of our assault bomber groups, later taking a valiant part in the rescue of survivors from Freeport 11, while under fierce battery fire and bombing attack and adding her fire power toward the destruction of a large Nomad assault force.

In company with two destroyers, the Havana boldly intercepted and repulsed three Corsair Battleships in the Omicron Theta system as they attempted to interdict her. In a separate engagement with a Red Hessian Force, the Havana managed to destroy two enemy cruisers and damaging others. Although severely damaged, she stood by to take aboard and care for survivors of a friendly crippled destroyer and retired to base under her own power.

On a further display of this exceptional ship and crew, the Havana successfully penetrated the Omicron Alpha Defenses under the noses of no less than two battleships, completing the Hispania Memorium for the entire crew. A feat that will long be remembered.

The Havana’s splendid achievements and the gallant fighting spirit of her officers and men reflect great credit upon the Fighter Corps.”

From the Premier

Premier Alvin Katz
Премьер-министр Элвин Кац

Volgograd

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Rodent - 10-03-2010

*Incoming Transmission*
*Comms ID: Lieutenant Francesca Santorini*
*Subject: Bretonian Vengeance*

Salud Comradas! I have heard news of the Crimson Hammer falling on Bretonia, and must humbly put forward suggestions....

My Comrades in the Fighter Corps tell me about significant Corsair presence in Cambridge, and by reasoning we can deduct that they will fly mostly fighters and bombers, moving capital ships out that far is risky business. I suggest we teach those dogs a lesson, and mobilise gunboat squadrons to dissuade those good for nothing rookies!

Leeds is a broken system, full of war, and all things related to war. Operations for our craft there will be risky without being caught by the treacherous Bretonian Navies or their Kusarian Counterparts. We must exercise caution, and be ready to bail out at all times!

That is the two systems we know most about, I feel we lack intel on the entirety of Bretonia, so I humbly suggest we mobilise more scout squadrons to update our intel so more strengthened assumptions can be made.....

Santorini Out!

*Transmission Fade*

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Rodent - 10-05-2010

*Incoming Transmission*
*Comms ID: Lieutenant Francesca Santorini*
*Subject: Bretonian Vengeance*

Salud Comradas! Lieutenant Dimitrov and myself took up the assignment of scouting Bretonia for possible paths today. We entered Cambridge through Omega 3, by locating a Jump Hole in the region.
We have been facing a lot of resistance from Corsairs, exclusively in fighters...I suggest a gunboat screen for any large scale operations in the region.

Now for the strange parts. In Omega 3 we encountered an Order pilot, and a pilot sporting a Freelancer Idenfification....Strange thing was, he was flying an Order Nephthys. I would dearly have loved to investigate a little more, but the Order pilot said she had it covered, so we thought it best not to interfere.

Also, in Cambridge, we encountered another lonely soul...and this time we knew whom he was. Myles Ewing, an Ex Order agent flying a stolen bastet, is on the KOI list by the Order, so we gave limited chase to his vessel. He escaped though, due to the surprise factor and the fact my Cruise Disruptors did not work....

Eventually moving on to our real task, we shifted from Cambridge to New London and from New London to Dublin, in Dublin we encountered several swine of the Capitalist variety, scrounging off the rightful stuff of the Mollies, We dissuaded several Traders from operations in Dublin and forced them to turn back.

Running low on fuel, we decided to return to base in Omega 52...Along the way, we encountered an impudent Freelancer. he dared to insult the Coalition and the Premier, and we felt that he deserved punishment. The pieces of his ship are in Gran Canaria's orbit now, and I will commend Comrade Dimitrov for showing good Teamwork in determination in taking out the gunboat.

Finishing our duties, we returned to Omega 52. Attaching Guncams.....

[Image: scra9.th.jpg]
[Image: scra1.th.jpg]
[Image: scra2.th.jpg]
[Image: scra3.th.jpg]
[Image: scra4.th.jpg]
[Image: scra6.th.jpg]
[Image: scra7.th.jpg]

Santorini Out!

*Transmission Fade*

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - ... kur nubÄ—go? - 10-06-2010

[Image: scra.jpg]

Comm ID: Zilvinas Rudys
Subject: Victory against BH core forces in omicron delta

Today I got a call from fresh Lt.Commander Sasha Orlov. With no time to waist I was ordered to jump into one of the "Blue" wing bombers and fallow him to some mission. Without questioning I dressed up and did how I was told to do. At the landing pads I met Nikolai Moskvin who served a great wingmen later on.

We didn't talk much. All I knew back then was that we are going to return the favor to some special party which wants to ruin our vision of future world. Wants to ruin future for any rational minded people.

Soon we found ourselves in delta... not much time passed while flying around until we came in contact with one of their vessels. That was a gunship. First tried to contact him, but soon we realised of him being utterly insane. So with no hesitation we taken him down. But soon we found ourselves in even bigger trouble. 1 Battlecruisser 2 treshers against 3 of us. Grim odds, but, as I always repeat. We fight for cause, idols and justice, those just for money and greed. We have a source of greater power. Power of man's will ! How it ended see for yourself:

Attaching data:

[Image: freelancer2010100622522.th.png][Image: freelancer2010100623114.th.png][Image: freelancer2010100622513.th.png][Image: freelancer2010100623163.th.png][Image: freelancer2010100623024.th.png]

In the last guncam picture you see our leader being taken out. Gladly Nikolai managed to tractor the pod. Sasha was taken out while all cruisers were will functional, but drained and without nanobot repairs avalible. Friendly co-operation with Nikolai proved to be useful. As team of two people and with understanding between each other we finished the work we started.

Unfortunatly one of their Treshers ran away.. But we will get him one day. To sum it up: after gest of insolance and stupidity bounty hunter guild core paid the price today.

'till the day we die.

Zilvinas Rudys signing out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tabris - 10-09-2010

Comm ID: Commander Nagama, CPW Trotsky

Subject: BHG Core

"Comrade, I am writing this report because Captain Alvarez unfortunately has no time to deal with the paperwork, thus it falls to me to keep the Command Chain informed of our successes.

Not long ago, a mere matter of days, a BHG Core Battleship penetrated the defenses of Omega-52, CPW Trotsky pursued along with a bomber and conducted harassment attacks, target fled to Omega-47 Jumphole which was a massive tactical error due to our ships being much more maneuverable than his in the clouded fields, we delayed his ship until the CPW Havana arrived, after destroying the ship several corpses were recovered by the Havana. A Data Core was recovered however it was too damaged to yield any information and thus was scrapped.

My Compliments on the Captain and Crew of the CPW Havana, the Mako stood little chance against the combined firepower of our guns as well as the poor navigational ability of the Mako in the environment of an Nebula's Asteroid Field.

Afterwords rescued Coalition local defense forces of Omega-52 were rescued as well as several Hessian pilots and the Trotsky.

---Image---

http://oi54.tinypic.com/2qu6ql2.jpg

===End Transmission===

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Lucas_Fernandez - 10-11-2010

Incoming Transmission
Comms ID:Lt.Commander Sasha Orlov
Subject: Bretonian Patrol

Priviet Comrades!

Today I headed to Dublin system for hunting pirates. When I arrived, CPW Lithuania was there.
It's captain - comrade Nagama - told me he is after a corsair gunboat - call sign Rene" - which escaped. He asked me for help intercepting this ship. I met with this criminal at Omega 49 hole. I reported our position and opened fire. Soon Lithuania arrived and we destroyed the gunboat. After this I checked all ships in the system but only "happy workers" remained..
After Dublin was safe again, I returned to Omega 52

Guncam

-Sasha Orlov

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Zapp - 10-12-2010

Patrol Report
System: Dublin
Pilot: Lieutenant Cecilia McCloud

I began out running patrols through Dublin to see if I could find any pirates, as per orders. However, it was quiet and it was not long before the "lawful" forces aroused a battlegroup to take down my lone fighter. At first it was a simple BPA Sergeant, but by the end there were two gunboats, a bomber and a Templar added to that. The Templar, due to weak armor, I managed to down. However, I didn't prevail and floated home in my escape pod.

[Image: th_ascreen124.png][Image: th_ascreen126.png][Image: th_ascreen128.png][Image: th_ascreen130.png]