Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Ant - 12-15-2006

Transmit to: Grand Admiral McIntosh
Transmit from: Admiral Ant, Dreadnaught Procrastinator

A proposal for the raid would be to use the Eastern Fleet commanded by either yourself or Commodore Morkis on the Antarg.

All available ships would be activated for the raid but we might be in need of vessels capable of boarding operations on space stations.

It would be a simple sweep and clean operation, involving fighters, gunboats, cruisers and frigates(depending on availability). We would need to identify the targets with scouts, and conduct a forceful retrieval.

If resistance is stronger than anticipated, we withdraw and bring more forceful measures to bear on the target via alternate routes at a later date.

Proposed time for operation, 36 hours from now.

Com logs from Argumentor are unavailable due to heavy damage. Repairs may be able to retrieve something. The report from Lieutenant Cray came over standard channels. No record is available.
Repairs on Argumentor are expected to take some time due to difficulties with co-operation in Kusari space.

Admiral Ant out.
[Image: scra_ad_003.jpg]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Ant - 12-16-2006

Transmit to: All SCRA personnel
Transmit from: Commodore Morkis, Frigate Antarg

There have been reports of untagged traders friendly to the SCRA being attacked by pirate vessels. Of more concern is that many attacks have been carried out by a faction allied to the SCRA.

Please report all such attacks when you hear about them.

The traders who have been attacked may if they wish place a bounty on the attacker.

In light of this, please refrain from supporting our HF allies until further instructions are received from the Grand Admiral or High Chancellor.

[Image: scra_cr_004.jpg]
[Edit: OOC: I suspect Aeon and Koolmo may be without power after a storm hit that area on Friday]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Ant - 12-17-2006

Transmit from: Commodore Morkis, Frigate Antarg

Without confirmation for a full assault, a heavy scout force was sent to Chugoku and Tau-63 sectors.

Mapping was completed successfully.
Boarding operations were conducted on hostile stations Mito and Kyoto to search for prisoners. Nothing of note was found.
No NovaPG ships were detected during operation.

Lieutenant Space performed admirably on this operation, and received an appropriate bonus.

Morkis out
[Image: scra_cr_004.jpg]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - redbaron - 12-17-2006

Incomming Encripted Source Subspace Transmission...

Informed by Blood Dragon regulars that you were visiting. Would you really expect us to be home on a Saturday night? Neither were your girls.:smile2:
Another info leaked from the Lane Hackers (Outcasts' Cardamine does wonders), one of your fighters was doing missions for the Outcasts, grouped with the Hellfires... I wander why. :crazy:

Love,
Hotblack

ooc: don't let me catch any of you friendly/neutral with the Blood Dragons/GCs or their Guards

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Ant - 12-18-2006

Transmit from: Lieutenant Cray, Gunboat Argumentor

Repairs completed.

Com logs from initial engagements may be reviewed later if high command wishes

Patrol of Omega 5 with Lt Space picked up a large train, Com ID Herr_RaumHandler_II carrying passengers.
Train was requested to unload 20 passengers.

Pilot refused to release passengers and was disrupted from cruise in Omega 41. Corsairs caused some damage before the ship regained cruise.
Train was persued to Omicron Theta, where it docked at Corfu station.

Herr_RaumHandler_II disappeared from scopes and a new contact, [AFH]_Capt.Dusseldorf appeared on long range scanners in Unknown. A challenge was received over com and our combat group moved to Omicron Gamma to intercept.

Nomad Battleship [AFH]_Capt.Dusseldorf was encountered and engaged.

Moderate damage was being inflicted by both sides when the Nomad managed to make Cruise in the asteroid field. Unfortunately the Argumentor's Cruise Disruptor missiles were depleted.

The Nomad had some difficulties navigating through the asteroids and was repeatedly attacked.

A strange effect was observed after the Nomad had been significantly damaged. The ship would repeatedly vanish from radar and became very difficult to target, jumping around on scanners in a very unusual way.

Eventually the Nomad managed to break free of the asteroids and made for planet Crete.
A tight band message was received, requesting something called a "PvP one on one" or some such nonsense.

Our battlegroup moved to engage. We encountered the Nomad vessel emerging from dock on Crete, where it was immediately engaged.
Once again damage was inflicted by both sides. The Nomad repeatedly repeated the previous request.
I offered to call in Commodore Morkis in return.

The Nomad again docked at Crete, returning with a different weapons loadout. Again it was engaged in combat, damaged and again docked.

By now, we were becoming somewhat discouraged by our Corsair allies apparent acceptance of the Nomad intruder.

Argumentor made for Tripoli station and called in the Antarg.

Assault Frigate Antarg arrived in Omicron Gamma and joined Space in blockade above Crete.

The Nomad ship at that point disappeared from scopes and Herr_RaumHandler_II reappeared on scopes.

Commodore Morkis awarded a field promotion on Lieutenant Space(acting Lieutenant Commander) and the appropriate bonus to go with it.

The Commodore also has requested Herr_RaumHandler_II and [AFH]_Capt.Dusseldorf be placed on the KoS listing. In the absence of high command, it is assumed this will be acted upon.
[Image: scra_lt_008.jpg]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aeon - 12-18-2006

apologies, Koolmo and I are currently without electricity in our homes. our area was hit with a major snowfall, and then three major windstorms and flooding (the flooding was further north), the last with hurricane strength winds.

about 250,000 people were off the grid here in BC, but we expect to get power back sometime today... (im currently at school on a spare block)

anyways,

This is the High Chancellor,

we acknowledge those recents events. The field promotion is confirmed, congratulations Space.

Herr_RaumHandler_II and [AFH]_Capt.Dusseldorf are now Kill on Sight status.

"By now, we were becoming somewhat discouraged by our Corsair allies apparent acceptance of the Nomad intruder."

this is troubling, as the Corsairs kill any and all nomads they see, is there some sort of conspiracy here maybe?

Carry gents, you're doing a terrific job.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Nussebull - 12-18-2006

Standing by in the New Tokyo system,
CUFF patrols was seen near the planet and
they demanded pilots, no other actions.

Our new recruit; Space encountered 2 Blood Dragon
terrorists in Tau-63, but escaped them.

Awaiting orders sir.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 12-18-2006

This is Mcintosh. I've had power room troubles on my flagship for the past 100 hours or so (read: damn BC Hydro) but I've managed to restore all but the luxury entertainment power (read: no cable)

Congratulations to Lt-Commander Space, and thanks to Admiral Ant and Commodore Morkis for proving their excellent leadership in my abscence. Good job on the small raid, I'm thinking of moving the Support Flotilla to Kusari Space for the moment, to act as a buffer against both the Nova's and the =CUFF=.

Captain Nussebull, you are hereby promoted to Commodore. You are now in command of the Western Fleet. Your current vessel will continue to serve you well. If any CUFF issue demands of any kind, blow them out of the water. We will not stand for impudence and stupidity, and their lack of grammer is appaling.

A reminder that all recruits require a forum account, pass the message on to those you see in space.

Mcintosh out.

(OOC: yea, got power back 2 hours ago, internet is a bit on the fritz, so i probably wont be avalable in space for another 24 hours. Hope everyones having a good christmas so far.)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - redbaron - 12-18-2006

ooc: I will repeat again: don't let me catch any of you friendly/neutral with the Blood Dragons/GCs or their Guards, no system camping either or docking on those bases

Incomming Encripted Source Subspace Transmission...

The spy you sent was dispatched quickly. Stupid move. Haha - the spy who loved me!

We Love You too,
Hotblack

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 12-18-2006

OOC: redbaron, if you want to say something, say it in another thread. posting in someone elses message dump several times to tell them about rules you have no way or creating or enforcing is stupid. What are you going to do if i go and dock on Blood Dragon Base? So, make a new thread to talk to us, or don't. Admins, moving this to flood would be peachy. thx