Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - The Saracen - 03-11-2011

[font=Cambria][INITIATING COMMUNICATION]

[font=Cambria][color=#000000]
Prototype testing has been initialized.

Four subjects were under assessment.

Subjects proved to be highly effective in combat, pinpointing targets and sniping high value hostiles out.

Open engagement with the IMG has caused diplomatic friction between the two parties, this will only serve the Volkhan's interest. We are not their friends, but they are with the Rebels... or were.

Related Files:

- [FILE A]
- [FILE B]
- [FILE C]
- [FILE D]
- [FILE E]

Concluding my report for Operation: Fanaticism.

[font=Cambria][ENDING COMMUNICATION]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Shagohad - 03-11-2011

>>>>>OPENING DATA PACKAGE
<<<<<PACKAGE OPENED
>>>>>READING
<<<<<ANALYZED
>>>>>MESSAGE:

[Image: Via.png]
Viatcheslav

The Lane Hackers need a firm boot planted in their backsides. All criminal assets seem edgy and rather willing to take on big strides. A band of Lane Hackers managed to cripple the Marx, much to my dismay. The damaged remnants were towed back to Mykholaiv for repair, but the fact that it happens still leaves a sting where it counts. As of now, pirates are to be eliminated before they eliminate you. We are in a hostile Sirius and being caught with our pants down is a sure-fire way to be obliterated.

Hail the Volkhan, Ikon of Ikons!

>>>>>CLOSING DATA PACKAGE
<<<<<PACKAGE CLOSED
>>>>>ENCRYPTING
<<<<<DELETING
>>>>>DELETED

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 03-11-2011

[font=Garamond][color=#33CC00]To: Rebel Forces
Comm. ID: Colonel Stenka Razin
Priority: Medium
Subject: Dom Hryaka *ENCRYPTED AGAINST VOLKHAN HACKING*

---Communications Opened---

[Image: ColonelRazin-1.png]

Comrades, Loyal Katzists, and fearless members of the Rebellion,

It helps to know the location of Comrade Mao's derelict station. Fortunately I have been there, and the data is stored in the Social Credit's navigation logs.

Initial assessment shows that the station is equipped to handle docking of one medium sized transport and prolonged mooring of two Gunboat class warships, optimized for the Storm class employed by the current Coalition military.

[Image: DH3.png]

Between the years of 814 A.S. to 816 A.S. much time was spent renovating the living quarters while simultaneously restoring pressure to the station so that occupancy could be undertaken with minimal risk. Cargo hold restoration and redesigns were scheduled for 816 A.S. to 819 A.S., completion of only one cargo hold has been achieved as of 817 A.S..

[Image: DH1.png]

The Boar House is a typical 6th century colonial space station, designed for deep space supply and research initiatives it carries accomodation for up to twenty persons in segmented living and hospitality sections. As well as four cargo holds optimized for packaged contents.

[Image: DH4.png]

However, to our benefit, a near intact science modual floats close to the command modual. Also capable of supporting life, and has the capacity to moor a single gunboat or transport class vessel. Work will commence at once to bring this facility online, in the hopes that it can be turned to the duty of neutralizing the Nerve Staples.

[Image: DH5.png]

Other moduals, in varying states and conditions, are prime for salvage operations which will allow us to bring further sections of Dom Hryaka (The Boar House) online as we proceed.

Right now the location is known to all of our fighter pilots and Gunboat captains.

Supplies will be needed. Especially hull panels, engine componants, Oxygen, Food, Medical supplies, and water.

Make sure these are delivered to the forward staging post in Manchester, a short distance and jump from DH.

Good luck men,

To our victory, my Comrades!
For the Revolution, for Katz!

Razin out!

FOW

---Communications Terminated--

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aphil - 03-12-2011

[Transmission Begins]
To: Volkhan Loyalist Forces
Priority: MEDIUM
Subject: SCUD Gamma Assault
[Image: scud3.png]
[Message Begins]

SCUD Vessels One and Five initiated an attack into Gamma.

They were supported by [RF] Capital Ships, and [RHA] Snubcraft.

The kill count was high.

Both SCUD's were eliminated.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: ^^^^^^^^^]
[Transmission Terminates]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - The Saracen - 03-12-2011

[font=Cambria][INITIATING COMMUNICATION]

[font=Cambria][color=#000000]
Volkhan, our first mission has been conducted.

Focusing on two areas, the Omegas and the Taus, we have successfully destroyed multiple Outcast and Corsair forces spreading the chaos of the righteous Volkhan. Imposing his will against any challenger, indomitable on the battlefield, the might of the Volkhan has been heard and will be acknowledged.

We have invoked fear to your enemies and established respect to your allies.

But this is just the beginning.

Related Files:

- [FILE A]
- [FILE B]
- [FILE C]
- [FILE D]
- [FILE E]
- [FILE F]
- [FILE G]
- [FILE H]
- [FILE I]
- [FILE J]
- [FILE K]

Propaganda Logs:

Quote:[size=small][font=Cambria][color=#000000][12.03.2011 18:49:05] SCRA|SD-Saracen: Volkhan's might will leap forward with a thunderous charge.

[12.03.2011 19:20:41] SCRA|SD-Saracen: The Volkhan marches forward, indomitable, full supremacy under his guidance shall be the final goal. You are an obstacle.

[12.03.2011 19:43:42] SCRA|SD-Saracen: Outcasts, the Volkhan's might speaks of the only truth. The truth of truths. You will know fear. You will learn the Volkhan.

Concluding my report for Operation: Fanaticism.

The Volkhan is the final victory.

[font=Cambria][ENDING COMMUNICATION]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Yuveraj Khan - 03-12-2011

[Image: Volkhan.png]

You and your men have served the Ikon well!

You are to be rewarded, you will each spend the night with your spouse/mate. But one night only, I do not want you, my great warriors, growing weak.

Our enemies are hatching a plot against us, Katz is still at large, and the Zoners are unrepentant in their efforts to bring him back.

I require a demonstration, take Omega-50!

ALL HAIL THE VOLKHAN!

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 03-13-2011

To: [color=#FFFFFF]Scouts
Comm. ID: SCRA|SCOUT-Alvarez
Priority: HIGH
Subject: Status.
[Image: Aljehandro-Alvarez.png]

All scouts report in.

SCOUT-Alvarez - Equipped, ready to go on orders!

All hail the Volkhan!

Alejhandro Alvarez
Scout XO

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - mtjsmith - 03-13-2011

To: [color=#FFFFFF]SCRA Scout Squadron
Comm. ID: SCRA|SCOUT-Cruz
Subject: Danny gave me a ship.
[Image: scout6.png]

Yes I may be spolit and act a bit like a bully.. BUT LOOK WHAT DADDY GOT ME! A Loki! It's red and has a mini razor and all sorts of deadly things. Now to go kill that frigid female dog of a nanny.....

Thomas Cruz
Scout Enforcer

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Klatz - 03-13-2011

To: [color=#FFFFFF]Scouts
Comm. ID: SCRA|SCOUT-Myagotin
Subject: Reporting
[Image: scout4.png]

Pioneer Myagotin reporting in. My fighter is well equipped and ready to fight. What about me? Always ready!

Nikolai Myagotin
Scout XO

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Pacific - 03-13-2011

To: [color=#FFFFFF] SCRA Scout Squadron
Comm. ID: SCRA|SCOUT-Ignatov
Subject: My Mommy bought me a ship
[Image: scout7.png]

Cause I have good grades in school my mommy had bought me a ship with some guns on it. I am ready to shoot the bad guys now.

Viktor Ignatov
Scout