Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - PARAKEET - 01-03-2007

Transmit to: SCRA High Command
Transmit from: Jaden Korr, Sleeper.Cell
Priority: Green

Today =BSG= were encountered in there omegas and the cease-fire is still in effect, but fore how long. I also got my first handful of Nomad prisoners from the Antarg. Molly prisoners had a riot and I was only left wih one thing... open the airlock. 50 mollies were spaced.

End Transmission

Current prisoner count: (subject to change)

Prisoners burned at the stake:

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - PARAKEET - 01-05-2007

Transmit to: All SCRA Personel
Transmit from: John Cobalt, Sundered Heart
Priority: Blue

I am John Cobalt of the Sundered Heart and I recently joined the Revolution. I hail from the New york system and just wanted to say "Hello".

End Transmission

Transmit to: SCRA Sundered Heart
Transmit from: Jaden Korr, Sleeper.Celll
Priority: Blue

Never thought I would see you here from West Point. Long time, no see. I see you still got ol' Sunder their with you. Anyway good to see you.

End Transmission

Current prisoner count:(subject to change)

Souls sent to hell:

Souls sent to heaven:

OOC: The Priority thing means its importance. Listing from lowest priority to highest
Blue Personal messages, introductions...etc
Green Status reports, logs...etc
Yellow Unfriendly Status reports, reports with contact made with other factions, Alliances with other factions...etc
Red Hostile reports, Decalrations of War, KoS list...etc

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aeon - 01-05-2007

----------------------------------------------------
Incoming Transmission_

decoding_

Transmit to:SCRA High Command
Transmit from:Captain Andrezewski, RACS-Indomitable

Greetings,

This is a report of a recent incident in the omegas that I wish to pass on to you.

Earlier today, we were passing through Omicron Theta when FGS-Sunburst hailed us and asked us if we would do a job for him.

We responded that the SCRA are not mercenaries, and added how much would he pay us and what the job was. He said that he needed [X]-Vlad killed for harrassing him. We said that since he is KoS with us, we might as well.

7.5million credits were agreed upon to be payed up front, with an additional 2.5 million upon completion. He wanted us to kill Vlad, but we never stated whether we would or not, stating that we would "go after him" instead.

We advanced into the Omega-41 system and chased the vessel to Cadiz in Omega-5. There we fought and his shields were stripped. The cowardly Unioner then ran and came back for some more once his shields were back up. We then stripped his shields again and damaged the hull of his Rheinland bomber; he promptly ran and then docked at Cadiz. I dont know why the Corsairs would let such a pathetic person, let alone a Unioner, dock at Cadiz, but they did.

Sunburst then came alongside our ship and demanded his money back because we hadn't killed Vlad. We stated that he would not get his money back, and then stated that he couldn't do anything about it.

He started blustering over system comms, and several other freelance vessels were witness to it. I then ordered his trading vessel demolished, and it was neatly accomplished with little hassle. The reason being given was for renegging on our deal. We did rescue 60 or so passengers who were aboard the Large Train he was flying, and they are currently on route to Gran Canaria for interrogation into the disruption of any SCRA directives and could possibly be charged with aiding counter-revolutionary activites.

I am recommending that SCRA vessels keep an eye out for any Freelancer's Guild of Sirius vessels, and to ignore anything they say to us. These people have idea how to keep a deal and no sense of honour. Don't deal with them or interact except to tell them to shut it and go away.

Captain Andrezewski out.

Transmission Ends_
------------------------------------------------------

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Ant - 01-05-2007

Transmit to: High Chancellor Aeon, Grand Admiral McIntosh
Transmit from: Admiral Ant, Dreadnaught Procrastinator

After encountering BSG ships in Omega 41 and Cambridge, it appears the ceasefire is holding.
A BSG ship appeared to have a sudden interest with a neutron star for some reason when the Antarg and Sleeper.Cell passed through that region.
Our reputation perhaps precedes us as a powerful force in the Omega systems.

A limited report on the confrontation with BSG was thought prudent, as overall strategy could be affected by any intercepted transmission on a full report of the engagement.
[Image: scra_ad_003.jpg]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 01-08-2007

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=

All SCRA to vote, very important.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aeon - 01-08-2007

ok, im calling for all our active people to post here. if you're not going to post, im removing you from our faction roster. dont post just because. i dont want someone to post saying they're active and then go on being inactive.

i want ALL our members to post stuff, not just 4 or 5. you have starting at 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time (-8 GMT), 1 week (7 days), to state you are active. otherwise, bye-bye.

state all your characters, your time zone in Greenwich Mean Time, what fleet you are assigned to (Home Defense Fleet, Western Sector Fleet, or Eastern Sector Fleet), and rank ea of your characters is.

so, I, Aeon, am active.

Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8).

RAFC-Dreadnought - home defense - High Chancellor's flagship
RACS-Indomitable - home defense - Captain (Naval)
RABV-Gallipoli - eastern sector - Colonel of Revolutionary Army Marines
RAHF-Nicator - eastern sector - Lieutenant
RACS-Protreptic - home defense - Captain (Naval)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 01-08-2007

Pacific Standard time (-8 GMT)

RACS-Terra - McIntosh's Flagship, Roaming/Defence
RACS-Frog - Captain (N), Defence
RAGB-Victory - LT (N), Western GB Sqdn
RABV-Dien.Bien.Phu - Major, Coalition Marines
RAHF-Totenkopt - LT-Commander, Eastern Fleet fighter Sqdn Commander
RAB-Mcintosh - Mcintosh's personal bomber

Thats all for me, tell others ingame to come and post if they havent already.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aeon - 01-08-2007

to go along with our new rp, check this out here

i want a volunteer folks, so who's it gonna be? just one for now.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - sunergos - 01-08-2007

Eastern Time - GMT -5

RACS-BRIMSTONE - Captain Nicholas Edward Ferius - Liberty Assault Frigate - Home Defense
RAHF-AZAEZEL-LT - Talon - Home Defense
RAHF-SAMAEL-LT - Slipstream - Home Defense
RAHF-BELIAL-LT - Crow - Home Defense

Still searching for the remaining Liberty defectors under the command of Captain Nicholas Edward Ferius, but our forces are at your service Admiral.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Malaclypse 666 - 01-08-2007

Malayclypse to Chancellor Aeon:

I have read your new Edict.

I applaud heartily this redirection of manpower and resources. It has always been a mystery to me how the people of Canaria have been able to finance great military adventures; when those same resources are needed to construct your Mother Ship, and to seek a new home world for the Coalition.

I wish you and your People great success in this new direction. The ELF stands ready to support you in your new trading and exploration efforts.

Believe me, old friend, a home for your people is of paramount importance. You have made a wise decision.

Malaclypse, Episkopos Prime,
for the ELF