Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Weras - 07-29-2013

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
IDENTIFICATION: General Thies Sturz

SUBJECT: Change in leadership

ESTABLISHING VISUAL LINK

[Image: ThiesSturz_zps7582b584.png]
Genossen!
I highly regret to tell you, that comrade General Joseph Garcia was injured badly during a secret operation in the border systems. While he recovers, he wont be able to fullfill his duties as a General and fighter corps leader.
I was chosen to substitue for him untill he is able to do it himself again.
Our thoughts are with Garcia, who almost made the biggest sacrifice in the name of the revolution. Let his instance of devotion guide you in your actions and in our fight for a tomorow of change.
Freundschaft.

VISUAL LINK TERMINATED

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - NixOlympica - 07-29-2013

[...Incoming transmission...]
[ID: Commander Joachim Sturz]
[CPW Fidel Castro]
[Location: SCRAMBLED]

[Image: c887f8fc-4dba-47f8-a73e-2feabdaeb583.jpg]

My allegiance lies with you as always my brother. Me and crew of Fidel Castro stand behind you.

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - JayDee Kasane - 08-02-2013

[Image: ddtb.png]
ID: Dmitry Dubovik
Target: Rank
Security: Low

Greetings, Comrades.

Today I have looked over our pilots, and found that Comrade Petrov has not got what he deserved. His skills, ability to commad, courage and patriotism is of no doubts to anyone. We all seen his glorious attack at Corsairs in Canaria and we shall never forget it. Comrade Ivan Petrov - I promote you to Senior Lieutenant. Congratulations and you welcome.

After some thoughts, I have come to conclusion, that Ivan needs to get something that will show his new status. Answer came fast. Comrade Petrov, I allow you to take any from the new-made ''Storm'' Gunboats from Mykolaiv station. Get it set and named properly, to represent the Coalition in the way that will show that this vessel deserves to be called ''Coalition People Warship''.

That is all. Dismissed.

Dubovik out.

Attached files: NONE
[Image: jaydeesig.png]

[Image: endtb.png]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - SnakeLancerHaven - 08-28-2013

-INCOMING TRANSMISSION-
-ID: Senior Lieutenant Ivan Petrov-

[Image: 3d04a610.jpg]

It was a calm day as usual in Omega - 52... Again... This time I was patrouling with Field Marshal Dmitry. It was an honor to patroul with Comrade Dmitry! Anyhow we enterred Omega - 5 and not far away detected a TBH on our scanner. We ignored it, but that was a mistake. He enterred Omega - 52. Well that didn't last long, me and Field Marshal Dmitry went back to Omega - 52 and gave him hell. Me in my Bomber took him out in a single shot together with Comrade Dubovik. We collected 7 Nomad Remains from the remnants of that Corsair Fighter. Those Remains have been moved to Mykolaiv Research Station and is beeing studied in Xiao Bei's lab. *Lights a Cigar* We have no time... *coughs* Petrov out-

-TRANSMISSION CUT-

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - dirmaster0 - 08-30-2013

...Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID: Lieutenant Niuzai Guofeng
Subject: Reconnaissance of Omicrons
Encryption: Unbreakable Cipher
Priority: High

"Lieutenant Guofeng reporting in.. I would like to let High Command know that I have completed my mission successfully. The operation was quite smooth, and I was able to slip by regular hostile patrols, as well as the heavier ships. There were a presence of Corsairs, Zoners, the Order, as well as various Nomads.."

"I have attached documentation from my ship's gun-cam of the events as they unfolded. I have plotted my navigational course back to Omega-52 for refitting and resupply. This is Lieutenant Guofeng signing off--"

{{Attached:}}

...Transmission Terminated...

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - JayDee Kasane - 09-01-2013

[Image: ddtb.png]
ID: Dmitry Dubovik
Target: SCRA
Security: High

Privet, Comrades.

Last few days Ive spent on taking down our top one targets - the royalists and pirates. I speak about Gallics and Corsairs.

Fisrt, some Corsairs decided to sneak into Omega 52 to check if we became weak enough to be attacked. But there's no way I let our army to show weakness. So both of them got blown up. Then I did some revenge upon them and took ''Karl Marx'' into Corsair side of Omega 5. I blown up severall Cruisers there and one heavy armed one, which I guess was leader of those. That did great in weakening the Corsairs positions and showing our strength.

Now for Royalists. I took two comrades with me and flew to the Leeds system. Leto checked the situation and reported about high Gallic presence in system. We went to intercept and see what can be done. Found some Gallic Battleships not far from Planet Leeds, probably going to bomb it. With aid of nearby Armed Forces we took them down before any harm to Civilians was done. Knowing the love of Brets to turn on us after Gallics is down, we left before they had a chance for that. Another victory over Gallia, but not the last one, untill the whole thing will be under the Coalition flag.

Dubovik out.

Attached files: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[Image: jaydeesig.png]

[Image: endtb.png]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - dirmaster0 - 09-07-2013

...Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID: Lieutenant Niuzai Guofeng
Subject: Search & Destroy Mission; Propaganda Transmission
Encryption: Standard
Priority: Medium

"Lieutenant Guofeng reporting!"

"I completed my multi-tasked operation in deep Liberty Space. My first contact was with a Liberty Naval pilot by the callsign of Navy-BlackFox. The individual greeted me over his comms, followed by an abrupt outburst of fire. By the time I noticed, he proceeded headlong into his assault, and I was forced to defend myself 1. The poor piloting skills of the Liberty Navy showed quite brightly, as I was able to accost him of his hull after a few moments 2. Nearing the end of the skirmish, multiple contacts showed up on my scanner, and I quickly finished the hostile and escaped to safety 3."

"My secondary mission was to broadcast propaganda messages to the people of Liberty to better their understanding of our movement, our ideals, etc. Contact over communications was light, but our words have seemed to reach a few people within the region of California 4. I continued onward into New York and broadcast further, getting the usual responses from the Naval Officers on the Public wire 5. My broadcast moved on, and I received some garbled transmission from an unknown line.. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10..."

"Upon my return to more friendly space, I happened upon a lonely Pirate. The pirate had multiple individuals held captive in his hold, but I was able to free them for re-education and assimilation into the Coalition Peoples. See attached: 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16..."

"Since my Liberty operations have went off without a hitch, I will be returning to Omega-52 for reassignment. I thank our Great Leader for this opportunity to serve the Coalition People *He bows..* Lieutenant Guofeng out!---"

...Transmission Terminated...

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Aphil - 09-16-2013

[Transmission Begins]

To: The SCRA
Priority: HIGH

[Image: xxvnuZn.png]
[Message Begins]

Pilots of the SCRA,

This is General Joseph Garcia speaking, I trust you have not forgotten about me in such a short amount of time.

Comrades, I come to you now bearing the truth of my disappearance. I was selected to head an initiative which was to reform the SCRA and its military vessels and turn it into a formidable force once more.

I am very pleased to say that this initiative was an absolute success with the staff of Mykolaiv once again proving their worth in designing some of the most fearsome vessels in Sirius.

I will see to it that there are no more excuses among the ranks in regards to low flight time. Your equipment is now in fighting shape, you will fly and you will bring victory to the Coalition and liberty to the oppressed of the houses.

That is all Comrades, I trust I will be seeing you on the frontlines.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Aphil - 09-17-2013

[Transmission Begins]

To: The SCRA, Mykolaiv Engineering Teams
Priority: HIGH

[Image: xxvnuZn.png]
[Message Begins]

Comrades of the Coalition,

I am pleased to report the first successful deployment of our new breed of "Typhoon" Destroyers. Classified as the XKR-EV-ONE's, this new generation of warships bring back an edge which we have lacked for some time.

The first deployment involved the Trotsky and the Archon as well as Kyle Winston providing support with his "Revolution" Tactical Bomber. We encountered five vessels, three of which were engaged by our forces.

The first was an Osiris that we encountered when we tested our ability to enter Omicron Gamma. Though we sustained moderate damage, we survived the encounter but had to pull back from fighting the Osiris because Kyle Winston had found a new target in Omega-41.

This new target was a Corsair Cruiser that we promptly engaged. This Cruiser would be the first kill credited to a EV-ONE Typhoon. After this encounter we proceeded to Omega-7 where we encountered another Corsair Cruiser preying on the locals.

It was engaged but it managed to escape our grasp because a Rheinland Cruiser surprised us from our flanks and diverted our attention. This Cruiser was neutralized, it sustained moderate damage but it was forced to retreat.

Finally, we encountered a Bretonian Cruiser leaving Omega-7 and entering Omega-3. While we normally would have destroyed it, we thought it prudent in the long run to allow it to escape. After all, if Bretonia falls then we have no buffer between us and Gallia.

That is all for now, I have to close with a word of thanks to everyone that made the latest XKR's a force that will bring back glory to the Coalition and make our enemies dread our arrival.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: ^^^^^]
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Vulkhard Muller - 09-19-2013

To: The SCRA,

Security: High

***[Begin Transmission]***

[Image: KyleWinston_zps35f05909.png]

Today I took a patrol with General Joseph Garcia and Comrade Alex Krukov; this is my report:

We had a successful patrol branching the entirety of Rheinland Space. First we encountered Judicial Order ships. They were found in Omega 5 in close proximity to the Omega 52 Jumphole a certain "Judge-Sam-'Crow'-Hope" as his call sign tagged him he told of a Judge who was in need of help and "dying". We proceeded to Omega 3 with caution. Upon arrival we found a very strange sight, Judge Shizune was in the Anomaly with in the Graham Ice Field. it would seem the ship is piloted by an AI which had been severely damaged and the gravity from the Anomaly dragged her ship in and was tearing it apart. After a great deal of negotiating we chose to help them however at a price. They will be telling use the secrets as to how to make AI's that will not become threats to civilized society.

Once this was complete we contacted VWA|Erich.Klugman and proceeded to the wreckage of the Augsburg Orbital Colony. What happened there, I can only describe as an ungodly sight. Had it not been for the Radiation Shielding on our ships the ships would have been destroyed. I could see metal being eaten away by the Dark matter cloud surrounding us. he told of the sheer numbers of casualties and the many still unable to act due to the effects of radiation. The lack of medicine and humanitarianism and aid however they stand firm and those that are able; still fly patrols. After this, Erich told us there was something we should know and showed us to a Jump Hole to Sigma 13. He told us that the Corsairs had made a move into the Sigmas and has set up a small outpost deep within the Sigma 13 Gas Cloud. He offered to lead us to it, we accepted and have noted its location to be at coordinates Foxtrot 6 middle right, may I suggest all pilots make note of this as it may be useful in the future.

This is all I have to report.

***[End transmission]***