Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 02-03-2015

[Image: Warner.png]
Comm ID: Premier Ben Warner, People's Republic of the Sirius Coalition
Subject: The Order

"Attention soldiers of the Sirius Coalition. For some time now the Order and the Coalition have maintained a truce, allowing us to focus our efforts elsewhere and strengthen our ties with allies in Rheinland, Bretonia and the Taus. However it seems that the time for peace is at an end. The Coalition recently received footage and other information that proves conclusively that the Order has taken to attacking our ally in the Taus, the TAZ.

The Coalition Omicron-Tau Expeditionary Forces as well as the local Omega Liberation Fleet are now authorized to destroy Order vessels wherever they may be. Order Positions expeditionary positions are also to be scouted out and operations hampered as resources allow. Let the Order remember that when you push a man there are consequences.

Victory, Unity, Loyalty, the heartblood of the Coalition."

Ben Warner, Premier
Sirius Coalition
Коалиции Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 02-24-2015

[Image: Warner.png]
Comm ID: Premier Ben Warner, People's Republic of the Sirius Coalition
Subject: Combat Sortie

"Comrades of the Coalition, earlier today united forces of the Coalition, the Red Hessian Army and the VWA ambushed and terminated a Brotherhood task force within the Frankfurt System, Rheinland. Two members of the Revolutionary Army and a member of the People's Militia took part in this operation, many Corsairs fell that day, but friendly forces took losses as well in the struggle.

Some of these 'kills' are being commended today as well as the brave actions of the rear-guard of the Coalition who aided in the retreat of allied forces as the corrupt forces of the Military and Police closed in on them, protecting allied forces at the cost of their own ships.

I wish to congratulate those who took part, you made your home, your people and myself proud to call ourselves Coalitioners.

Junior Lieutenant Liliya.Chaadayev, answering the call of duty is always difficult, however let none say you flinched from duty and earning glory for the Coalition. For your work in helping to hold off the Rhienland Forces alongside Commissar Tabakov and other Rear-Guard vessels we award you the The Sentinel's Cross and award you the rank of Lieutenant..

Victory, Unity, Loyalty, the heart-blood of the Coalition."

Ben Warner, Premier
Sirius Coalition
Коалиции Сириуса

-Guncam-

Corsair Down
Corsair Down
Corsair Battleship Down
Corsair Down
Corsair Down
Corsair Down

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Exodus - 03-16-2015

[Image: Anatoliy%20Boykov_zpsfwcssqsp.png]

ID: Mladshiy leytenant Anatoliy Boykov
Subject: Reporting in

Privet Comrades!

My name is Anatoliy Boykov, the lates member of the Revolutionary Army. I was introduced to the army on Gran Canaria by another comrade, known as the Commisar, in the local bar. My vessel just arrived on Mykolaiv Research Station and I also received a bomber class snubcraft. I intend to put it to good use of the Army but I'm waiting for my identification card as of the moment.

Before I take my bomber to a ride, I would like to make sure I taste the vodka around here, as I've waited long enough for this day to come. I might also need some training before I pass the borders of our nation as living on stations and sneaking onboard freighters didn't help a lot. So once I'm done here with the training and everything I expect Comrade Premier will give me the chance to prove my dedication.

I expect no other treatment that a comrade deserves. I'll keep this upload as short as possible. I'm waiting for my ID card to be cleared up and then see you in space.

Anatoliy signing off.

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Wildkins - 03-18-2015

[Image: p5uOL85.png]

Pri-...Privet? Yeah, that's it. Privet, Premier of the SCRA.

Howdy there. Lieutenant Jackson Cormack, at your service. I've recently just come back to Omega-52 from a series of long-range patrols, and I've got to admit, I cannot possibly contribute ta the Coalition cause in these little dinky craft you call 'snubfighters'. When I served back in the Colonial Military, m' best service came from the wheel of a Hydra-class Gunboat - hell, half of the Gallic Fleet knew my name, and m' hull number! And they'd run, tail tucked between their legs when they saw it!

Anyway, I'm gettin' off track. I'd like to put forward the request to captain one of our fine "Storm"-class gunboats for the Coalition. I sincerely hope you agree, sir. Were you to decline, it'd be a grave mistake, with all due respect.

Lieutenant Jackson Cormack, signing off.

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 03-18-2015

[Transmission Begins]
To: Lieutenant Cormack
Priority: HIGH
[Image: Coalition-sig.png]
[Message Begins]
Lieutenant, your request to use the Storm Class Gunboat has been granted. Remember to maintain combat discipline during command of the crew of the ship and not to waste Coalition resources, use your best judgment when taking one of our prized vessels into combat.

High Command
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
[Message Ends]
[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Euca - 03-18-2015

[Message Incoming]
[Image: ihn3z6r.png]

Sender ID: Ivan Tur.
Receiver ID: Ministry of Truth
Subject: Transfer.

Dearest Ministry,

My name is Ivan Tur, long standing Lietuentant in the Revolutionary Army. I am requesting the transfer into the Ministry to further the intelligence gathering services of the Coalition and expand on our current knowledge of local and bordering factions and organizations, while also spreading the Coalition's influence as far to the royalist rooted Bretonians.

I hope you consider my transfer.

Long live the Red,
Ivan Tur.

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 03-18-2015

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: His Watchful Eye

TARGET ID: Ivan Tur
SUBJECT: Transfer Request

[Image: HWE.png]

THE COMMISSARIAT

Attention!

"Your request to join the Ministry of Truth has been granted, as of this moment your previous records have been sealed and your clearance has been upgraded in order to access the materials you will be required to call upon as a member of the Ministry of Truth.

Good luck Commissar Tur, His Watchful Eye will be watching your work closely with great interest. "

Fly the Red Banner over Every House!

HIS WATCHFUL EYE
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Connor - 03-19-2015

[Image: 232DjTa.png]

I've recently been given permission to command the CPW Che Geuvera. I have been told that I must write message logs every time the ship goes out under my command, so here is my first.

We ventured out from the Molly base in Dublin and made our way to New London. However, just before we reached the gate we came across a Bowex Transport who dared to take on the Molly. A fight started, we watched and the Bowex blew up. That taught him. We then headed out to New London and it was as dead as a door nail. Nothing to come and great us.

That is it, attachments can be found here
[Image: mCl1Iml.png]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Madotsuki - 03-20-2015

[Image: itrrZrB.png]

This is Lieutenant Richard Dreyfus of 13th Diversionary Corps.
My commander's tactics are absolutely mad and meaningless, we have a lot of casualties. I suppose that such actions are disrupting ours' within the limits of the entire Great Revolution.

I submit a request of promotion/transfer to deal with the main source of troubles. This mess is already making me sick.

Dreyfus out.

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 03-20-2015

[Transmission Begins]
To: Lieutenant Dreyfus
Priority: HIGH
[Image: Coalition-sig.png]
[Message Begins]
"Lieutenant, your request has been reviewed and processed. The Revolutionary Army's High Command has decided to grant your application for a increase in rank. You are hereby promoted to the rank of Commander on a probationary status, by the end of a month barring any incidents that involve various known hazards [IE: Destruction of Coalition Vessels by Nova Torpedo, claiming 'Commissars Gone Wild' is real etc...] you will be instated as a Commander on a more permanent basis"

High Command
[Message Ends]
[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]