Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Carys - 06-28-2021

[Transmission Begins]
To: Coalition Communications Centre
Priority: Medium
[Image: qxvLLHG.gif?dateline=1524834999%5B]
[Message Begins]
I wish you good health! Captain Alexander Shmatko is on the line. I have arrived with a report on the destruction of another Corsair ship. This vessel was discovered in the Omega-49 system 10 kilometers from the Tempest-class vessel under the code name Ben Warner. The Corsair ship was intercepted and destroyed. No presence of prisoners was also detected.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
[Transmission Terminated]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Carys - 06-29-2021

[Transmission Begins]
To: Coalition Communications Centre
[Message Begins]
I wish you good health. Captain Alexander Shmatko is in touch. And I am here to inform you again about the activity of hostile elements in the Omega-49 system. Namely about the corsairs. Today, a Legate-class corsair ship, potentially dangerous for the coalition ships, was discovered and liquidated. I also want to request the strengthening of the coalition patrols in this system due to the activity of potentially hostile elements. That's all. End of communication.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Carys - 07-25-2021

[Image: 1.png]

To: Coalition Communication Centre
Priority:Yellow
Subject: Core capital ship

Message: I wish you good health! Alexander Shmatko is on the line. Today's patrol of the Omega-49 system turned out to be quite interesting. The Core warship penetrated this system and tried to take self-defense measures. It didn't help him. This vessel was destroyed.

[Image: CoalitionFlag.png]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Meat32wi - 08-30-2021

[Transmission Begins]
To: Sirius Coalition Communication Center
Priority: Low
[Message Begins]

Zdravia zhelayu!

I want to make a report on successful mission completion to visit the sleeper ship "Hispania".

My comrades prompted me a quick path to the destination, so trip was short and calm.

Sending you a photo report.

Glory to Coalition!

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Carys - 10-11-2021

[Image: 1.png]

To: Coalition Communication Centre
Priority:Red
Subject: Core Capital Ships

Message: Greetings, comrades! I have come to you to report on the elimination of a potential threat from the Core ships. While patrolling the Omega-48 system, we came across two ships of the "battlecruiser" class of the "Bullhead" type. The core ships were destroyed, but not without losses on our side. The crew of the ship named "Moskva" was discovered and delivered to the Omega-52 system.

[Image: CoalitionFlag.png]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Black.Cat - 11-18-2021

[Transmission Begins]
Priority: High
Zdravstvyuite, dear Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Command, this is Ivan Pistoletov, with my report about visiting memorial zone in Omicron Alpha. I have visited sleepership "Hispania"
Sirius Coalition

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Sirius Coalition - 11-18-2021

[Image: qxvLLHG.gif?dateline=1524834999]

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Communications Centre

Attention all comrades. By Review and order of the SCRA High Command, the leadership wants to acknowledge the work and promote the following soldiers for their active dedication to the on-going campaigns for the Coalition. They have filled the necessary requirements and shall advance to the next rank.

Junior Lieutenant Ivan Pistoletov to Senior Lieutenant.

Comrades of the revolution, keep marching forward!

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Black.Cat - 11-18-2021

[Transmission Begins]
Priority: low
Zdravstvyuite, dear Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Command, this is Ivan Pistoletov.

Today I flew out on a patrol through sector Omega-48 to Omega-52. In general, nothing much happened, the corsair activity is concentrated in other sectors close to Omicron. The Core organization is completely lost, with no one here except their little orbital station near the planet Gran Canaria. There were no uninvited guests in New Moscow.

That's all, thank you for your attention.
Sirius Coalition

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Black.Cat - 11-22-2021

[Transmission Begins]
[Message Begins]
Zdravstvyite, comrady. Senior Lieutenant Pistoletov reporting.

Today I flew a patrol of the Poole system, which is one jump from Omega-48, Omega-52, Omega-5 and Dublin.
After flying Poole completely, I noticed that there was virtually nothing going on in the system. My on-board camera took pictures of all the bases, including Kilrea Base, which is located in Sector 6C and belongs to Mollys.

That's all. Slava Sirius Coalition.
Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Black.Cat - 11-22-2021

[Transmission Begins]
[Message Begins]

Zdravyu Zhelayu comrades, this is Pistoletov in touch.

Today, I flew a patrol with the cruiser Trotsky and visited the Alaska system. We discovered a rather interesting find. The Gallic battleship Carcassonne is at the docks of the Juneau shipyards. It is not clear what purpose they intend to use it for, but it is worth reporting.
Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса