Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 03-07-2007

Transmit to: Sleeper Cell, Sundered Heart
Comm ID: Admiral Ahamaragh, SCRA Recon Command

Alright Boys, I'll send out everything I can to try and find you. Unknown Nomad System eh? That could take awhile, there's a lot of them out there. In any case, we'll find you we always do. Just try to conserve power, and take all precautions.

Admiral Ahamaragh out.

Transmission Ends

-------------------------------------

Transmit to: Lieutenant Cray, Gunboat Argumentor
Comm ID: Admiral Ahamaragh, SCRA Recon Command

Thanks for that Lieutenant Cray, they took several other capships with them, as well as assorted fighters, transport ships, and gunboats. Hopefully, they'll send some word back, maybe open a path to Sol for the rest of us. A loss of power, to be sure, but Admiral Ant was always a little unsettled. Godspeed in any case.

Admiral Ahamaragh out.

Transmission Ends

OOC: Yes, Mcintosh and Totenkopt are still fighing in dublin... so i'll be a wide variety of flag officers and grunts until they get back:D

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - PARAKEET - 03-08-2007

Transmit to : SCRA recon Command
Transmission from: Lt. Cobalt, Sundered Heart

Priority: Blue

Hmm... good to know someone is looking for us and I found Jaden I thought I was in o-49 but I wasn't... oh well.

End Transmission_

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - X-Vlad - 03-08-2007

Transmit to: Commodore O'Toole
Comm ID: Lieutenant Weise

This is Lieutenant Weise, reporting in from Freeport 9. I've made a run up through Alpha and Beta, looting wrecks and graves alike, and shooting down any Outcast arrogant enough to get in my way. I've aquired the following weapons systems: 3x CODENAMES (assorted types), 4x Paralyzer class missle launchers and 40 rounds, 3x Kraken type 2's, 3x Wyrm type 2's, 2x Skyblast B's, and three Ripper class mines. I've taken two of the Krakens for myself, and the rest will be delivered to Storage Point Beta.

I must say, its odd that the Outcasts didn't put up a stronger fight as I looted their gravesites, perhaps my Scimitar fooled them into believing I was one of them. Pah! As if I would ever stoop to the level of those drug toting farts. They're the epitomy of whats wrong with the sirius sector, and I'll be glad to turn their guns on them for a change.

Sir, the real reason I called you is; where is Totenkopt? Where's the rest of the squadron? Who else can I report to? What am I going to do without some support? One scimitar isn't exactly good to take on a capship of any sort, or a group of heavy fighters. If I'm to operate efficiently, I'll at least need a wingman.

Oh, and where is Storage Point Beta? My briefing package got left back in my billet on GC, and I don't know where to find another one...

Oh, and can I get a new paintjob on my fighter? The Bundschuh sceme isn't doing it for me.

Lieutenant Weise out.

Transmission Ended

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 03-10-2007

Transmit to: SCRA 3rd Gunboat Wing Command
Comm ID: Victory

Gunboat Victory reporting from Freeport 4. I'd been enroute to this base when I spotted patrolling SF ships in Leeds. I engage and damaged (destroyed once) the SFF-Havok, and briefly strafed the SFBS-York. There was a Bowex tagged Gunboat, with a BAF ID, who was issuing several conflicting statements over private comms, but it was decided that anyone running a BAF tag was clearly hostile. He escaped due to a lack of Cruise Disruptors, and we moved to Magellan in company with the Argumentor.

Once in Magellan, we proceeded north, and entered Vespucci, home of the Hellfire Legion. Nearly 60 Lane Hacker Pilots were captured, and delivered to the appropriate... interrogation site. The Hellfire Legion will likely attempt to retaliate, and I would reccomend...

****REMAINDER CLASSIFIED, LEVEL IX EYES ONLY****

On that note, We're moving back into the Intelligence division, its been fun Commander, but we really need to get some work done. The Missle bays've been restocked, and we're heading to Strongpoint Alpha. Good luck.

For the Coaliton! Victory out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 03-11-2007

Transmit to: SCRA 3rd Gunboat Wing Command
Comm ID: Victory

Well Commander, looks like getting out of your hair is going to be a little harder than I'd thought. I intercepted a KNF trader and a Mercenary running deuterium out of 49. The Frog tipped me off, and I ceased my movements for Intelligence and headed to Planet Leeds. I damaged the Mercenary, who took considerable damage to allow the Trader to escape. I then rearmed and refueled, moving to the Dublin System. We intercepted a breif co-ordinate transfer, and homed in on the Edinburgh jump hole. We pursued through that system, and into Tau-31, where the Fighter again threw itself into our fire to preserve the trader. I'd like to reccomend that these [Merc] people be placed on a non-firing list, as they appear to have both honour and integrity. I'll hopefully be returning to normal duities again soon, hopefully for real this time.

For the Coalition! Victory out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Ant - 03-13-2007

Transmit to: All SCRA personnel
Transmit from: Lieutenant Cray, Gunboat Argumentor

New weapons loadout testing has been completed.

Ready to crush the enemy where ever they may show their faces!

End Transmission

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 03-14-2007

Transmission to: SCRA Fighter Command
Comm ID: Totenkopt

Sorry for my absence sirs, I'd been with the Grand Admiral, helping fight off some BAF scum. On my primary patrol route, I was passing through New Berlin, checking my contacts within the Rheinland Military, when three RM ships launched. The [RM]-Damon was the one that first found me, and after a drawn-out battle involving Damon, Krieg, and a Cruiser I was too busy to catch the name of, (or GB, sorry, i really was a little busy) I was forced to disengage with serious damage(1).

My Squadron will be ordered to meet me at Staging Point Bravo, and from there I'll commence with training and await further intsructions.

Totenkopt out.

OOC: GF Damon, sorry I wasn't more of a challenge, I don't think I even got your hull below 30%

Transmit to: Lieutenant Weise, Lieutenant Sitting Bear, Lieutenant Chernekov

Gentlemen, sorry I'd been Unavalable until now. Proceed to Staging Point Bravo, I'll meet you there. Good to hear your with me again Sitting Bear, it's been awhile.

Totenkopt out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - X-Vlad - 03-14-2007

Transmit to: Lt-Commander Totenkopt
Comm ID: Lieutenant Eugen Weise

Ah, sir? Where is that? My maps and stuff are back on CG, and I haven't been back for awhile now.

And does this squadron have a different paint scheme than the rest of the units?

Lieutenant Weise out.

Transmission Ended

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 03-15-2007

Transmit to: Lieutenant Eugen Weise

Lieutenant, I'll meed you at Strongpoint B-... oh, right. Uuuuh, contact me over private Comms and we'll work something out.

Tranmission Ended

Transmit to: SCRA 2nd Fighter Wing Command

Commander MacDougall, I was moving out of your territory yesterday when I spotted a KNF tagged, Pirate ID'd 'Raiders Freighter. Transponder read BOZO_BOO, and I moved to engage. After a drawn out chase, due to the Freighters massive shield, he was caught and destroyed. I hope this teaches those pirate scum that regardless of our hatered of the houses, we will hunt them and kill them wherever they hide.

Totenkopt out.

Transmission Ended

OOC: Believe it or not, there was a list of all the strongpoints, bases, and everything else I'v ever mentioned. As soon as I find it, I'll sling it out via PM's.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Ant - 03-16-2007

Transmit to: All SCRA personnel
Transmit from: Lieutenant Cray, Gunboat Argumentor

Many ships were destroyed throughout Rheinland and Liberty space.
The might of the coalition cannot be stopped!

A minor setback occurred when my ship was badly damaged in California system by the Liberty Naval gunboat Columbia.

The coalition will prevail!

Transmission ends